Ever After Vintage Weddings Reviews

Ever After Vintage Weddings 6
Ever After Vintage Weddings 7
  • Colleen

Colleen Bosley · Married on 06/08/2019

gorgeous florals on our wedding day

Our florals at our wedding were an absolute dream, thanks to Cassandra and her team at Ever After Vintage Weddings! I knew when I saw her work on Instagram and her blog, that I wanted her to be our florist on our big day, June 8th, 2019. Her organization skills are amazing. I knew I had nothing to worry about on our wedding day. My jaw dropped when we saw our reception room. I could not get over how beautiful the flowers were, especially on the head table. I loved the tall vases with the medium sized vases so so much! Also, the purchased flowers to go on our cake. They were beautiful! Thank you Cassandra! Colleen

Sent on 06/22/2019
    Ever After Vintage Weddings 8
    Ever After Vintage Weddings 9
    Ever After Vintage Weddings 10
    Ever After Vintage Weddings 11

Ciera · Married on 12/30/2018

Best Experience, Beautiful Work!

We had the BEST experience with Cassandra. She was so sweet and happy to answer my (many) questions throughout the planning process. Looking back, every single photo I see with her florals in them just makes me smile ear to ear. They were absolutely gorgeous and perfect and exactly what I dreamed them to be. Cassandra, Thank you so much for not only delivering a beautiful work of art but also your timeliness, personality, team, etc. Your work truly made our wedding day!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Lacey · Married on 05/19/2018

Cassandra was amazing to work with! She was so flexible in my many changes and suggested so many great creative ideas to make our wedding design truly beautiful. She made my slate blue wedding dream come true!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Latasha · Married on 11/06/2017

LOVED everything created by Ever After Vintage Wedding! Cassandra was amazing. She took my vision and color selections and made (literally constructed centerpieces) for my wedding. I am forever thankful for your hard work and execution. The floral work was simply stunning!

Sent on 11/28/2017
    Ever After Vintage Weddings 12
    Ever After Vintage Weddings 13
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 11/04/2017

The table and benches we rented for our wedding were absolutely stunning. They were built from 100-year-old oak, and really created the perfect look that we were going for, and we couldn't be happier. Delivery and pickup was quick and easy, and Cassandra was extremely helpful and responsive during all of our correspondence. We were worried about moving the benches from the ceremony spot to the tables, but they were lightweight enough that moving them was a breeze, so much so that the groomsmen were able to do it without me even noticing! Worth every penny!

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Ever After Vintage Weddings 14
    Ever After Vintage Weddings 15
    Ever After Vintage Weddings 16

One of the best decisions we made in regard to our wedding was hiring Cassandra for her full design package. She spent countless hours figuring out what things were important to us and how to incorporate that into our personal style. She worked so closely with our budget and we even contracted her to do our flowers... Which received so many compliments. I would recommend her 100 times over... She loves what she does and it shines in her work.

Sent on 03/27/2017
  • Z

Zac · Married on 02/19/2017

Loved working with Cassandra. Everything we rented from her for the big day was SO beautiful and she was super accommodating to all our needs. She has an awesomely unique selection of items and it made our big day that much more special!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Emily · Married on 04/02/2016

I don't even know where to start. I guess I will say that Cassandra is one of the nicest, sweetest, most genuine women I've ever met. She is here to help. She loves making people happy. She focuses on the details while maintaining a vision for every event she puts together.

I have worked with her a few times and I will be working with her again. In my past experience, she took my vision and translated it into real life "WOW." It was more than I would have ever been able to accomplish myself and so much more than I ever thought possible.

Hiring a stylist like Cassandra for your wedding day is one of the only things that can take your wedding to the next level. She is amazingly talented across the board, but this is one the areas where she excels the most.

She puts her heart into everything she does and I would recommend her with all of my heart.

Sent on 03/25/2015

Ever After Vintage Weddings's reply:

Thanks so very much Emily! I am very touched by your review! I am so glad our paths have crossed, and look forward to working with you in the future!

Heather · Married on 11/28/2015

I can not say enough wonderful things about Cassandra! She made my vision a reality, she made our wedding day a dream come true. I wish there were more than 5 stars to give her, because she was that amazing!!

Sent on 02/23/2016

I had a Friendsgiving and Cassandra made everything amazing. Highly recommend using this company again! GREAT JOB!!!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Ever After Vintage Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! It was our pleasure!! :)

Halley · Married on 11/05/2015

I came to Cassandra with a rough idea of having a lounge set up at our reception. Not only did Cassandra immediately catch on to my style when I reached out to her – but she came up with ideas I didn’t originally think of that I loved. She didn’t have all the correct pieces we envisioned for the lounge so she went out and found AND made the right pieces; a reupholstered couch and a coffee table made by her husband. It was perfect. Bonus? Cassandra is probably one of the nicest and sweetest people I have ever met. I would definitely suggest reaching out to Cassandra even if you don’t immediately see what you think you are looking for on her site!

Sent on 01/30/2016

Ever After Vintage Weddings had the perfect rental items to add that extra touch & uniqueness to our special day. For our wedding, we used one of their beautiful mirrors to display a meaningful quote & for our day after brunch, we used their vintage colored glass goblets and coordinating books to add to the centerpieces. Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Ever After Vintage Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind review! The photos looked lovely!! Congratulations on your special day!!

Sara · Married on 09/26/2015

Cassandra styled our ceremony and....whoa!! To say she did an an amazing job feels like an understatement. Cassandra was able to embody the personality and vibe of our "elegantly boho" wedding and provided all of the elements and decor. And boy, was she spot on... down to every last detail! It was like she was somehow able to get into my brain and know what I was envisioning...and I didn't have to do any leg work besides give a brief description of the vibe I wanted our wedding to have. She seriously rocked it. She was able to combine a variety of elements I love (wood, glass, flowers, lanterns) in a picture-perfect way. She even created a macrame backdrop and coordinated with the venue manager the logistics of hanging it prior to the wedding . Several people commented that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. I don't mean to brag (but I just have to), but our ceremony area was more beautiful than anything I had ever seen in the wedding magazines. I am so very thankful that I found Cassandra...I would not have been able to design such a flawlessly beautiful backdrop for our wedding day on my own!!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Ever After Vintage Weddings's reply:

Your review totally touched my heart!! It means so much to me! Your wedding was a vision of beauty, and we are so thankful to have been apart of it!!

Wow! What an amazing experience with Ever After Vintage Weddings! They beautifully styled the entire venue with variety of details starting with tables, benches, furniture, huge variety of vintage china, linens... and so much more! Their workflow was flawless and on time. Clear communication and just a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Ever After Vintage Weddings's reply:

Thank you so very much for taking time to leave me this wonderful review. It was a pleasure to work with you!