4619 N. Hesperides St. Suite B, Tampa, FL 33614 Map · Phone number

About Custom Linens

Serving the Greater Tampa Bay area including Tampa, St. Pete Beach, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Largo, Pasco and Polk Counties, we provide a variety of special event chair and table linens. Adding our linens to your event creates an atmosphere touched with elegance and detail to make your event one of a kind.

Follow Custom Linens on

Custom Linens 7
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 12/01/2018

Highly Recommend!

Custom Linens was so great to work with! They were very responsive and accommodating. The linens we chose for our event were beautiful! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Lisa & Watson

Lisa & Watson · Married on 10/28/2018

Custom Linens Created Our Dream Wedding!!

Chris from Custom Linens was Amazing!!!! My Husband and I was Extremely happy and Pleased with his Work. My husband and I wanted a Fairytale themed wedding with Bright and bold colors of Purple, Lavender, and Fuchsia Pink. Chris Accomplished and Exceeded our wedding theme colors. All of our family and Friends couldn't stop talking about how Beautiful and Elegant the wedding was. We hired Chris of (Custom Linens) days before the wedding and Everything came out Perfect. Chris was very Professional, Well Organized, and showed up to Accomplish the job early in advance, so everything could look perfect before the wedding started. Thank you so much Chris for making our dream wedding come true!!

Sent on 12/24/2018
    Custom Linens 14
    Custom Linens 15
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 09/16/2017

Chris was incredibly flexible, creative and professional from the start of my planning until the execution of my wedding. I emailed him with changes, I can't tell you how many times, and each time he was more than happy to accommodate. I would absolutely recommend Custom Linens to anyone in the Tampa area looking for beautiful linens and wonderful service for their event. I was very pleased with the entire experience. He gave me a huge window as well, to pick up and drop off. Although you pay for the day - I had the linens from Friday until Monday which made the process much less stressful.

Sent on 11/15/2012

Custom Linens FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Chair Covers, Decor, Drapery
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens

• Shahnasarian Event Hall
    Shahnasarian Event Hall Banquet Halls

Custom Linens is a very professional company that goes the extra mile to help all their clients! We love having them help our clients at Shahnasarian Hall!

• Wentworth Golf Club
    Wentworth Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Beautiful merchandise and they are so easy to work with. You can go to their showroom and get a visual of what your tables would look like. You will not be disappointed.

• Crescent Oaks Country Club
    Crescent Oaks Country Club Country Club Weddings

Chris is a very reliable person who offers an wide variety of beautiful linens. His prices are very reasonable compared to other vendors in his same industry. His responsiveness is very quick i don't know how they do it. I would highly recommend custom linens to help take care of all your specialty linens for your event! Thank you for always providing 5 star service to us.

• 4619 N. Hesperides St., Suite B Tampa, 33614 See on map
    8888277742 (Fax Number)
    Showroom hours by appointment. Available for evening appointments.