Custom Linens Reviews

Custom Linens 7
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 12/01/2018

Highly Recommend!

Custom Linens was so great to work with! They were very responsive and accommodating. The linens we chose for our event were beautiful! Highly recommend!

• Lisa & Watson

Lisa & Watson · Married on 10/28/2018

Custom Linens Created Our Dream Wedding!!

Chris from Custom Linens was Amazing!!!! My Husband and I was Extremely happy and Pleased with his Work. My husband and I wanted a Fairytale themed wedding with Bright and bold colors of Purple, Lavender, and Fuchsia Pink. Chris Accomplished and Exceeded our wedding theme colors. All of our family and Friends couldn't stop talking about how Beautiful and Elegant the wedding was. We hired Chris of (Custom Linens) days before the wedding and Everything came out Perfect. Chris was very Professional, Well Organized, and showed up to Accomplish the job early in advance, so everything could look perfect before the wedding started. Thank you so much Chris for making our dream wedding come true!!

Custom Linens 8
    Custom Linens 14
    Custom Linens 15
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 09/16/2017

Chris was incredibly flexible, creative and professional from the start of my planning until the execution of my wedding. I emailed him with changes, I can't tell you how many times, and each time he was more than happy to accommodate. I would absolutely recommend Custom Linens to anyone in the Tampa area looking for beautiful linens and wonderful service for their event. I was very pleased with the entire experience. He gave me a huge window as well, to pick up and drop off. Although you pay for the day - I had the linens from Friday until Monday which made the process much less stressful.

Ashley · Married on 12/10/2016

We worked with Chris from Custom Linens and had a perfect experience from start to finish. Chris was very accommodating of our work schedules and let us come by the showroom to see color and fabric choices in person. He gave helpful suggestions and was very easy to work with. Custom Linens was also very affordable. On the day of our wedding, I walked through our cocktail hour and reception spaces before our ceremony began and I was impressed with how beautiful the tables looked; everything was set up perfectly!

Ashlea · Married on 12/04/2016

Affordable with tons of options. Chris is wonderful, and he helped me through everything! Highly recommend!!

Britanny · Married on 11/05/2016

Our wedding venue included the cost of basic, plain white cotton linens so our initial plan was to just use those for our guest table settings in hopes of dressing them up with floral arrangements and other decor. It wasn't until 1 month before our wedding that I considered contacting a linen company. I was referred to Chris at Custom Linens by my wedding florist and WOW am I glad I was!! It was such an easy process contacting Chris and setting up our initial appointment. My mom and I went to meet him to look at various fabric options, talk about pricing, etc. and we booked them on the spot. We ended up getting ivory taffeta linens, satin ivory napkins and gold chargers for all of our guest tables, plus a rose satin ivory linen for our cake table. I am SO happy with our last minute decision to hire Custom Linens! Our reception decor and linens were STUNNING and we received so many compliments! I highly recommend Custom Linens... thank you Chris!!

Laura · Married on 09/17/2016

We had an awesome experience with Custom Linens! Chris met with me in person to go over our color scheme and to show me all of the different fabric and color choices we were interested in, and really took the time to answer all of our questions in great detail. He was so responsive anytime we reached out to him! On the day of our wedding, all of the chair covers, bows, tables and napkins arrived on time and the whole setup process was seamless! We arrived to a beautifully set up ballroom. Everything looked so elegant and classy. We were delighted! After our reception was over, the team picked everything up and we really never had to lift a finger to do anything. Custom Linens' service is absolutely top notch and their products are very high quality!

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 09/10/2016

Our wedding looked so beautiful. I am so glad we rented linens and the price was right. This company was very helpful, everything went smooth with the set up and clean up.

April · Married on 06/11/2016

I actually found them through Facebook with a special deal they were doing. I looked them out, checked them out, seemed great. Called and spoke to Chris who was very helpful. We set everything up and he coordinated on the day of with the wedding coordinator of the hotel we were getting married and having the reception with. Everything was gorgeous! We got white chair covers for all the chairs, and then just white bows as well. Looked amazing!!

Lauren · Married on 01/23/2016

When I was first looking for linens and saw custom linens website I thought it was too good to be true, their prices were too low so there had to be some kind of catch. But there wasn't! They had by far the most affordable linens available, Chris was super helpful and always very prompt in his responses. I ordered my linens a month before my wedding and it wasn't a problem at all. Give them a call! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for affordable linen rentals.

Kristen · Married on 07/18/2015

They were amazing! The set up was quick, and they even helped do my isle chairs for the ceremony. I would recommend them over and over again!

Jennifer · Married on 05/16/2015

Chris was amazing and so easy to work with. I gave him a vision of what I wanted and he sent multiple photos until our visions were the same. He did not give his opinions unless you asked for them, because he did not want your idea to be altered. He always was in good contact and just an all around nice guy, and great to work with.

nicole · Married on 03/14/2015

Chris was a pleasure to work with start to finish. My linens were amazing and I got compliments all night. Very affordable. Show room is nice to be able to see all the options and they even dress a table so you can see the look. Highly recommended!

• Melros

Melanie · Married on 12/20/2014

Working with Custom linen was quick and easy. I started with a couple of quote with Chris and then a phone call to confirm details. We only needed Chair covers and we discussed the options and different cost point. Initially I didn't want any set up, but about a month out I realized I needed the set up. I called Chris a be concerned it was too late, and to my delight it wasn't to late and he had no problem setting everything up. The day of the wedding they got everything set up early and were at the venue promptly at 10pm to collect everything. The room look fantastic and they were very professional and efficient.

I would highly recommend them to any bride looking for an affordable linen company, that doesn't cause you a headache. :)

Bianca · Married on 11/15/2014

Custom linens were simply amazing start to finish. They worked with my every need no matter how many times I changed my mind on colors or fabrics. The linens were exactly how I imagined they would be! Perfect! Thank you again!

• Tiiffaannyyy

Tiffany · Married on 08/31/2014

Custom Linens is the place to go - they are awesome, their fabric is gorgeous and they even had quick email responses. When I first started the wedding planning process I wanted beach wedding and completely informal. Then as the planning progressed I ended up formal and elegant! This in turn meant that I needed to change all my linens. Chris let me (and whoever I needed to bring with me) come into the showroom and mock-up whatever I needed. He also sent me swatches when I doubted my choices! He helped with choosing which colors for the tables and which fabrics go best. I know without Custom Linens, our wedding would not have looked as amazing as it did. Thank you to Chris and his wife at Custom Linens for everything. :)

Danya · Married on 01/25/2014

Custom Linens provided the chair covers and sashes for our wedding wedding. We had ivory chair covers to match the tablecloths at the venue, and champagne sashes tied as bows. The linens were clean, ironed, and beautiful. Custom Linens were professional, helpful, and did excellent work to make our day perfect!

Lynn · Married on 01/11/2014

I visited Custom Linens in June to get prices for my daughter's wedding chair covers, bows and tablecloths. Once I had the quote I was able to communicate by email and telephone. Responses were always courteous and prompt. The price was better than other companies I had contacted for quotes. On the day of the wedding the Temple Terrace Country Club Ballroom was transformed into a very classy white and silver dream. I would use this company again and recommend them highly. Everything aspect met my expectations and more! Many Thanks! Lynn Smalley

Kelly · Married on 10/26/2013

Chris at Custom Linens did a fabulous job for my wedding! The linens were beautiful!

Valerie · Married on 09/14/2013

Chris from Custom linens was so easy to work with. Our table linens and pipe and drape were perfect.
    There set up and pick up was very timely. The prices were great, I would definitely recommend Custom Linens.

Julie · Married on 08/17/2013

There are other linen rental places closer to where I live but Custom Linens has the nicest best quality linens and most important ... not a wrinkle to be found in any of the tablecloths, chair covers , bows or napkins! All the linens were so crisp and clean looking! They also have the best assortment of colors , different designs and fabrics . Chris is very helpful and very prompt in replying. His prices are very reasonable ... and did I mention that he can tie a great bow! The chairs looked fantastic ! Thank you Chris and Custom Linens for dressing up our daughters wedding reception!!

rebecca · Married on 08/16/2013

Chris was awesome and helped us so much with our wedding ! He was ALWAYS available to answer my questions and was able to meet with us afterhours to discuss our linens. The chairs covers and sashes and table runners looked amazing and were the perfect color!!! He was able to drop them off / setup and pick them up . The prices were very affordable to my surprise... He coordinated with our decorators so there was nothing that was needed to be done by us. All we needed was to pick the style and color we wanted!!!!! A BIG Thank you to Custom Linens

Chris from Custom Linens is great! Anytime I called or needed anything, he was quick to respond! They were very competitive with their prices. I even had a change on the day of to decide if I wanted a riser cover or not. They brought it and it made a huge difference! It was extra work for them but they made it look beautiful! Thank you!!! For the best service and prices, go with Custom Linens!!

Chris did an amazing job and work with us to give us an affordable price,

janet · Married on 06/07/2013

Chris and his Wife were wonderful!! They were such a nice couple and so helpful in picking out our linens for the wedding. They really work with you to figure out how detailed you'd like your tables to be; from the different style of knots used to tie bows on the back of chairs, to colorful napkins for your desk! So easy to work with and lots of options to choose from!! Would highly recommend.