Et Cetera Event Co Reviews

Et Cetera Event Co 4
Et Cetera Event Co 5
Et Cetera Event Co 6

Chaipel · Married on 09/08/2018

Jerica was a dream to work with

Our wedding day was magical—everything we had hoped for and more—and we couldn’t have done it without Jerica’s help and expertise.

She was professional, friendly, and conscientious throughout our planning process and event. She worked hard to ensure that all the details both big and small were handled quickly and efficiently. On our day she worked independently and needed very little direction. She seamlessly and discreetly made sure that everything happened when it was supposed to just as we had asked.

It was a pleasure working with Jerica and we would highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/20/2018
    Et Cetera Event Co 7
    Et Cetera Event Co 8
    Et Cetera Event Co 9
    Et Cetera Event Co 10
    Et Cetera Event Co 11
    Et Cetera Event Co 12

Paige · Married on 06/02/2018

I cannot say enough positive things about Jerica and Et Cetera. Honestly, the best thing I did when wedding planning was hire Jerica and her team. I had my dream wedding vision and Jerica made the real thing more beautiful and perfect than I could have ever imagined. Literally. As an out of town (Tulsa, Oklahoma) bride, the idea of planning a wedding so far from home was terrifying. But Jerica helped me pick the perfect vendors and decor to make everything absolutely flawless. If I had to do it all over again I wouldn’t change a single thing. Jerica made everything from wedding planning to the day of coordination seamless. Jerica is one of the sweetest, hard working, and creative woman I have ever met. If I could have Jerica plan all my events I would in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Abby · Married on 09/16/2017

Jerica is the best thing that ever happened to our wedding. She sourced the best of the best to have an all star team for our big day. Everything was beyond perfect and so much of that is because of her attention to detail and relentlessness to deliver on even the smallest of details. One of my favorite memories is coming home to our fridge the day after with a freshly baked funfetti cake she made herself---our cake had a bit of a run in with the heat wave and didn't fair too well---and she knew funfetti was something important to us, so after she finished running our rehearsal dinner and welcome party, she went home and baked us a cake, with her own two hands. Now, would your wedding planner do that for you? If you book her, you will know the answer to that question!

Sent on 09/24/2017

sophia · Married on 08/12/2017

Jerica and her team made our whole wedding planning process easy and smooth. Jerica is such a talented designer and did such a great job encompassing our wedding vision and bringing it to life. Her dedication, attention to detail, and creativity were just above and beyond. We couldn’t of done it without her!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Jess · Married on 07/08/2017

There are no words to describe Jerica's dedication, creativity, and magical power to just make things happen. Through and through, Jerica showed up in ways my husband and I couldn't have imagined. We had the most incredible wedding with a lot of moving parts, a lot of vendors, and a lot of open-ended scenarios that relied on weather. Jerica kept us calm and focussed on the fun stuff, while she worked tirelessly behind the scenes to make it all come together seamlessly. Can't thank Et Cetera enough, so much love for Jerica.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Nicholas · Married on 06/03/2017

All I can say is WOW THIS COMPANY IS AMAZING. Not only did Jerica and her team do a fantastic job of making our wedding day fun and easy for me and my husband, but they went above and beyond for all of our guests in every single possible way.

Jerica and her team shine in all areas of event planning and coordination--from setting up the event exactly as we imagined, to every last tiny, beautiful detail. One of the most amazing things about this group of people is the way they actually HEAR what YOU want and turn your vision into a reality. Jerica and her team are extremely professional, responsive, and talented. I cannot imagine having worked with anyone else.

This team deserves six stars. Et Cetera Event Co exceeded expectations in all areas. I highly recommend having them plan your big day!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Jerica and the rest of the Et Cetera Event Company team were phenomenal at taking care of our events for the weekend and offered us complete peace of mind the entire time. They noticed all nuances and details that needed to be attended to and were able to manage our wedding events seamlessly and flawlessly.

Whenever glitches occurred or changes were made we were kept abreast of the information and asked specific questions, but this did not seem to interfere with the flow of our event. We felt like our wishes were attended to, and that all of our timelines went smoothly and easily! This was in large part due to the Et Cetera team's efficient and effective work that helped us to keep things moving and flowing!

Jerica and her team were incredibly professional and unbelievably organized. As a very organized person myself, it was difficult at first to hand over that responsibility. But the team made me feel confident and relaxed and I totally trusted everyone to take over and take care of everything as well as I would have done myself. For example, it started to lightly drizzle during dinner. The team covered family and friends with an umbrella as they walked back and forth between the tent and the building to use the restroom during dinner! It was incredibly classy and wonderful!!

Thank you so much for being so wonderful, professional, organized, caring, and attentive. Your team was respectful and kind and we felt they took time and care to treat our guests with the utmost courtesy. Our wedding weekend was as wonderful as it was in large part because of you! We appreciate it so much. Keep doing what you guys are doing. We were so grateful to have you working with us!!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Heather · Married on 08/15/2015

Jerica at Et. Cetera Event Co. was worth her weight in gold. I hired Jerica for 'day of' wedding planning as I knew I needed someone to set up the reception site and oversee the day. I had planned the decor and bought all the necessary items, crossing my t's and dotting i's. However, the best part of the planning process was handing everything over to Jerica and her team knowing they would create something beautiful. They exceeded all expectations; the barn we had our reception in was perfect, the lights were strung flawlessly and every detail was tended to. Jerica was professional, hard working and easy to talk to. I highly recommend her team to all brides in search of a wedding planner. Thank you, Et. Cetera Event Co. !!

Heather

Jenna · Married on 08/08/2015

Jerica and her team recently helped plan and organize the day-of events for our wedding at Boyden Farm in Cambridge, VT. Jerica was extremely professional from the start, but very warm and accommodating. She was available during the planning process at all hours - whenever my crazy schedule gave a window of time, Jerica was able to change her schedule and make it work. She was extremely organized and sent me a list of "to-do's" and things to think about and also throughout the process continuously kept a running list of tasks to keep us both on track. She went above and beyond to help with the details, for example driving the IKEA in Montreal to get napkins and preparing baskets for the bathrooms at the Barn. For the day-of, she coordinated many different vendors to ensure set-up went well and everything was coordinated. She prepared a detailed time sheet to keep everyone on track for the day of the wedding. She was efficient and organized but quiet and understated during the event working hard behind the scenes. Her staff were wonderful and very detail-oriented. They stayed late after the wedding to break-down the entire event and hand-delivered the extra items to our hotel afterward. My husband and I very much enjoyed working with them and thought Etc Event Co did a fantastic job at our wedding! We are recommending Jerica and her team to another couple looking to plan their wedding.

Leah · Married on 04/11/2015

Jerica at Etc. Event Co. did an amazing job at our wedding in April. As a nervous bride who the week before the wedding had been panicking about a million logistics of the big day going right, I was able to completely relax on the wedding day knowing that Jerica would lead the event perfectly and that I did not have to worry about a thing. Jerica was very organized, and experienced enough to organize our caterers and the myriad groups of volunteers who helped bring important pieces to the hall for set up at different times – the flower arrangers, the artist who made our finger print guest book, the photographer and videographer, the bartenders, etc. Even with all of the vendors and some extra volunteers showing up to help that day without notice, Jerica was able to organize them all and perfectly execute our vision for the reception. Most importantly, Jerica kept us running perfectly on time. She had us start walking down the aisle right at the dot of 5pm, and throughout the night very discreetly kept the bride, groom, caterers, and photographer and videographers on schedule. Knowing that she was on top of the details allowed us to relax and enjoy the party. We can’t thank Jerica enough for the fantastic job she did. We heard rave reviews of her skills from our vendors after the wedding, too, saying she had been respectful and professional throughout the event. We really appreciated how kind she was to our families as she kept the event on track.

Andy Wright · Married on 05/01/2010

1.8
      3.0
      3.0

Default On Reimbursement

Wanted to let folks know about my experience with Jerica Dziki, owner of Et Cetera Event Company, which she claims is a “professional” company on her home page. I will be following up with a formal complaint against her, the “wedding coordinator” as she did not follow through on her obligations at our daughter's wedding on June 9, 2018. I must say my daughter had a great wedding but for me, due to Jerica’s company not following through on the "event break down and clean up to venue standards" as described per Addendum A of the contract, I was charged a $1050 fee on June 24, 2018 for lost merchandise (napkins) from Borrowed Blu, LLC. In having a “wedding planner”, it is customary for the client to obtain services for caterers, rental agencies, wedding officiants, ministers, musicians, bands, DJ’s, entertainment, photographers and cinematographers, pastry chefs, hotels, lodges and private estate properties. The job of the “wedding coordinator” is to plan out all the details of the event. Among many things for the wedding, we needed items for the dinner, i.e., all tabletop needs such as napkins, dishes, glassware, silverware, etc. Borrowed Blu is a company on her "list of preferred rental agencies” and Jerica requested I used them so I did. Jerica obtained the items she needed from Borrowed Blu as I paid for the rental of the items. Jerica was also responsible for the return of these items but the napkins were never returned per Borrowed Blu. A month after the wedding, I noticed a charge of $1050 on my credit card and I disputed the charge with my credit card company. I had no idea why I had this charge and thought this must be an issue between Jerica and Borrowed Blu. Shortly after, I got in touch with Jerica and discussed this issue where she admitted it was her company’s fault for the charge. Jerica explained that she was also charged the $1050 fee and that she'd take care of the matter. I thought that was strange that one of preferred companies was trying to get two payments for the lost merchandise. I asked that she send me a receipt of some kind showing that she paid the fee so I could show my credit card company that Borrowed Blu had collected the required fee and then my credit card company would relieve me of the charge. Several months passed and I never received a statement from Jerica. I contacted her several times about sending me a receipt and she finally let us know that she mistakenly thought she had paid the lost merchandise fee. Meanwhile the charge went through on my credit card. So she agreed to pay me back the $1050 but asked for a payment plan as she was having some life changing issues. I liked her at the time and she did a great job for my daughter’s wedding, so I agreed that she could pay me back $100 a month via Venmo, at the beginning of each month, starting in August. Her first payment finally arrived on August 22nd ($200) which was for both August and September. The beginning of October came and went. My wife and I texted her and called her several times reminding her of our agreement. She finally Venmo’ed me $100 on October 22nd and then again on October 29th (for November’s payment). At this point, I had collected a total of $400. December 1st came and went. Again my wife and I texted her multiple times and I finally got reply’s from her telling me to stop harassing her and claiming that I probably threw the napkins away. She became very unprofessional as a business woman and her attitude pissed me off. In her last text, she told me to sue her for the money she owes and now will not respond to any text messages or phone calls. Needless to say, it’s unfortunate that I have had to take the time to write this up but I felt the need to warn all potential clients that it’d be best to find another wedding/event coordinator as Jerica is not as great as her website makes her out to be. Be warned!!!

Sent on 01/07/2019