44 Main Street, Montpelier, VT 05602 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Pricing

About The Event Boutique Vermont

Based Montpelier, Vermont, The Event Boutique Vermont is a wedding planning company that offers consulting, creative design and planning services for weddings in the New England area. Their team can work with you to make your unique vision a reality and help tell your love story in a romantic, one-of-a-kind way. Your time spent with The Event Boutique Vermont is sure to be an enjoyable experience, as they make sure that all of your wedding must-haves are taken care of.

The Event Boutique Vermont prides itself on maintaining close relationships with all of the exceptional vendors in the Vermont and New England area. They work with some of the top professionals in the industry daily to make sure that their clients only receive the best of the best services. Some of the wedding planning services that the company offers include:

• Budget analysis

afffdf8c6386074c 14556508 10154070246331902 8085077351675924295 o

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for The Event Boutique Vermont

maryada · Married on 09/03/2018

My fiancé and I hired The Event Boutique to help us plan and execute our wedding. We are SO HAPPY we did. Having Ashley there to help, both pre-event and day of was very comforting - she knows her stuff! She was always professional, detail-oriented and a great listener, making sure that all of our needs were met. We had such a beautiful wedding weekend. I HIGHLY recommend The Event Boutique for any special life event in your future.

Sent on 09/17/2018

paulette · Married on 04/22/2018

All it took was one consult meeting and maybe a phone call or two, and not only did my vision of my event come to fruition (baby shower), but I didn't have to think about a thing! They had everything and I mean EVERYTHING covered! Beauty, presentation, quality, AND family dynamics! My driveway, my entryway, the MOM-osa bar, the table setting, the flowers, THE CLEAN UP! They did all of the thinking for me; even before I knew I was thinking it. I love these gals.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Allison · Married on 03/03/2018

Working with Sarah and Ashley of The Event Boutique was a dream. We had a small wedding on 1/1/2018 and The Event Boutique helped us to plan our post wedding celebration/reception on 3/3/2018. We were absolutely blown away by how they brought or vision to life! They took care of every single detail - those we thought of and those we didn’t even know to think of! - and we (and our 100+ guests) felt so cared for every step of the way. It was a great relief to have them on board. We never could have executed our event as perfectly as they did. They were both absolute professionals offering quick communication, fantastic artistic vision, and the ability to seamlessly work with all of our vendors to create the most beautiful party. If you’re considering hiring these ladies, ABSOLUTELY do it! Having their expertise, classy style, attention to detail, and incredible inventory of party supplies is worth every penny. We love you, Event Boutique!

Sent on 03/05/2018