Encore Bridal Reviews

17 | San Francisco, CA

17 Reviews for Encore Bridal

Leah · Married on 12/10/2011

My wedding dress (Jenny Lee 610), my veil (ballet length, ivory), and my garter (ivory with a tiffany blue accent ribbon) all came from Encore Bridal. If it came in my size and style and could be ordered through Encore Bridal, I did it! This store made my wedding dress dreams come true in a way that was better than I could EVER have imagined. I wanted a Jenny Lee dress, but that was significantly out of my price range. I found one on Encore Bridal that was in incredible condition, ordered it, and never looked back. The owner wrote me a hand-written note thanking me for my purchase and called a few days after delivery to make sure that things worked out. Incredible designer dresses at incredible prices, impeccable customer service, and a portion of the proceeds going to a good cause (Cervical Cancer Research). Is there anything better?

Sent on 12/22/2011

Hajar · Married on 09/17/2011

The first dress that I saw and I wanted! My beautiful Vera Wang Luxury collection! That dress is an amazing piece of art!

Julie helped me and all her description was so precise! I couldnt get a better dress. Julie customer service is beyond normal customer service. She is fantastic and I couldnt wait to have picture and email it to her!

Thank you for the wonderful experience Julie!

Bride 9/17/2011 Vera Wang O Luxury Collection!

Sent on 10/04/2011

kaycie · Married on 04/09/2011

Encore Bridal is the South Bay's best resource for brides. Julie offers great guidance to make sure all of your bridal needs are taken care of. Julie helped me get the perfect veil...twice (I had trouble with my veil that was actually not the fault of Julie or the manufacturer, but she made sure to get me a new flawless veil) She also made sure I used the best seamstress (Coco..who is the best), and had my dress properly cleaned and preserved. Julie spent a significant amount of time on the phone with me on several occassions offering her expertise and guidance.

For all future bride's make Encore Bridal your first stop. They have everything from gowns to shoes and every accessory you could ever need. Julie will make sure you are working with the best service providers and all of your wedding needs are met. Many thanks to Julie and Rachel!!

Sent on 07/07/2011

Dana · Married on 12/31/2010

I LOVED how fast Julie was able to narrow down the styles of gowns to fit me perfectly. She is excellent at determining which gown flatters the lady, rather than flattering itself. In three dresses, we had found the perfect one. I felt like Grace Kelly when looking in her mirror. (A girl at David's Bridal tried on no less than 30 gowns and narrowed it down to 13 - I would have preferred to die than be her... or her sales lady!)

Julie had it priced so that I could bring home a couture dress that I know I would have never been able to afford anywhere else. The quality was unrivaled by anything I found in any high-end store in Pasadena. Both the seamstress and the photographer were taken aback by the richness of the fabric. Everyone at my wedding remarked how "perfect" the gown was on me. I truly did feel like Princess Grace.

I admit, I dreaded going dress shopping, but Julie at Encore Bridal made it easy, organized and manageable. She opened the shop on a weekend especially for me, and connected me with an amazing seamstress that was able to let the small bodice out to fit me. Julie and I also had a lot of fun! She has an excellent eye for selecting styles and quality. You may just find your perfect dress hiding in her store!

Sent on 02/14/2011
  • W

Kristi · Married on 08/27/2010

Wow! What a find! I was able to purchase a designer dress that had never been worn for nearly 1/2 the original price. It's easy... you can browse on the internet, then go to the boutique and try on the dresses. Julie and her staff were very professional, and Julie spent the time with me to find the perfect dress! In fact, we found it on a whim within minutes of me arriving. Julie showed me that the dresses I'd liked online weren't as flattering on my figure. In fact, her suggestions were perfect! She even worked with me so that I could show my mom/friends the dress before purchasing it. I absolutely love my dress... and I highly reccommend using Encore bridal.

Sent on 09/10/2010

joy · Married on 08/10/2010

I went to a sample sale in San Diego and tried on a handful of dresses. I feel so lucky to have found my dress in a SIZE 12!!! BUT I am a SIZE 0!!! Not to worry, I was guided to the best alteration lady in Redondo Beach (Coco’s Alteration) by Julie from Encore Bridal. My Anne Barge dress was made from an A-line to a Mermaid fit.

I was so happy with the over all service from Encore Bridal. I couldn’t decide between 2 dresses and Julie helped me decide. When it came to my veil she also helped me decide on a style and length. The best thing about the whole experience is that I bought my dress for less ½ of the original price! Thank you Encore for everything!

Sent on 09/19/2010

Lynn · Married on 11/13/2009

When my daughter canceled her wedding, I tried to sell her never worn, Priscilla of Boston dress and matching veil on several websites that advertise consignment wedding dress sales. After months without any success, I was fortunate to discover Encore Bridal's ad and contacted the owner, Julie. Her professional and prompt responses to my many questions put my fears to rest about sending such a valuable dress to someone I had never met. Encore's excellent marketing of my daughter's dress resulted in it being sold within two months. I would highly recommend Julie and Encore Bridal to anyone hoping to sell, or get a great deal on, a new or nearly new wedding gown.

Sent on 04/03/2010

Georgina · Married on 11/10/2009

Oh my gosh! Please check out this bridal shop! I was absolutely stunned to see such a beautiful gown that was un-used and in perfect condition for a fraction of the cost! I'm talking about a designer gown I couldn't in my wildest dream, even think to have afford it! But I did, thanks to Encore Bridal!

Sent on 01/20/2010

Georgina · Married on 11/10/2009

Everything on this site is honest and true! I am still amazed on such good quality and customer service comes from buying a wedding gown on a online boutique. Julie is so professional and warm it makes buying online from a customer who happens to be thousands of miles away from her business, welcoming and rewarding. I could of never gotten such a beautiful gown if it wasn't for her! Thank you Encore Bridal!

Sent on 07/15/2011

Amy · Married on 10/03/2009

Encore Bridal made shopping for my wedding dress a piece of cake! All of the dresses I tried on were gorgeous, Julie did a great job of matching me to the style I was looking for, and I was able to get exactly what I wanted for such a good price.

Sent on 11/03/2009

Amber · Married on 04/18/2009

Julie and Encore Bridal is the best find for all brides who want the perfect designer wedding dress! Through this incredible store, I was able to wear the most stunning Reem Acra dress on my special day, and it was as great as new! Julie is so respectful and helpful during the whole dress deciding process and provides genuine and sincere service. Thank you, Julie, for making my wedding day absolutely perfect!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/19/2010

Jessica · Married on 03/22/2008

I will recommend Encore Bridal to ALL of my friends. Julie is professional and very passionate about her business. She makes every bride she works with feel unique and special. 5 stars across the board!

Sent on 01/21/2009
  • MrsAGTatum

Andrea · Married on 10/12/2013

What a cute shop. A hidden SF gem! I've noticed the sign in the window while walking to my dentist a few times, this time, I decided I wanted to see what it was. I called the number on the website and got Julie. She wasn't at the store, but even though they are by appt only, when I told her I was next door she told me her assistant may be there and I was welcome to just drop by. NOTE: it was 5pm on a Friday, she could have easily said "sorry, call for an appointment."

The shop is adorable, not tons of selection, but great for consignment. The girl at the store was AMAZING. I just wanted to look at veils since I already had my dress. She was really helpful and let me look around and try lots of stuff. I ended up buying from them bc I found a hairpiece that I loved! It was a little pricey for consignment, but go figure... It's San Francisco... It's for a wedding... You do the math. They did try to sell me an $85 birdcage in addition to the $75 hair clip... I walked right down to Britex and got a yard of Russian tulle and a hair comb for less than $10.

All in all.. I'm a happy bride!

Sent on 06/22/2013

Jessica · Married on 03/23/2013

I purchased a Sarah Seven bridal gown from Encore Bridal and couldn't be more pleased! The dress is absolutely beautiful--very unique and "Anthropologie." The dress was two sizes too big, but my seamstress was able to alter it (though the alterations were very expensive!). If you are looking for a couture dress but don't want to pay couture prices, I highly recommend Encore Bridal. Julie is very professional and takes the time to make sure her clients find "the" dress and are comfortable with the process.

Sent on 04/04/2013

Sue Jean · Married on 10/10/2009

I bought a lovely Songi couture dress from them for over 50% off the original price. It was beautiful, elegant, and had a very unique design. They have an amazing selection and it's always changing. I totally recommend it.

Sent on 11/09/2009

ali · Married on 10/30/2010

3.5

Working with Julie was great. The encore bridal website is easy to use, the picture are awesome. I love my Enzoni dress. I could not have bought it for a better price.

Sent on 11/24/2010

Julie · Married on 09/21/2012

I came in with an already purchsed gown. Julie made me feel like a special customer and helped me to find a veil, sash, and earrings for my wedding. She was great fun to work with too.

Sent on 10/01/2012