Jasmine's Bridal Shop is a wedding dressmaker based in Fremont, California. This incredible team of tailors and seamstresses works with clients to help make their wedding attire visions a reality. No project is too big or too small for them, creating custom gowns, veils, and more with budget-friendly pricing. Whether clients want to design their dress from scratch or have a piece in mind that they would love to have recreated, Jasmine's Bridal Shop is there to help. This team has been collaborating with to-be-weds since 2009 to design, create, alter, and customize one-of-a-kind gowns that are made to fit perfectly.

Clients will receive photos of their piece throughout the production phase, enabling them to give feedback and make adjustments as necessary. Not just for the wedding gown, wedding party and flower-child dresses can also be fashioned in this studio.

You can book a free consultation over Zoom with James at this link: https://calendly.com/hui-lin-james/initial-consulation-for-dress-project

• Asian-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Garters
Hair Accessories
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

What is your return policy?

Full Refund
Partial Sale
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Reviews of Jasmine's Bridal Shop

Your trust is our goal. Our community relies on honest reviews to help you make those big decisions with ease.
74% recommend it
    3.6 out of 5 rating
    3.8 out of 5 rating
A
Alexandra B. Sent on 07/11/2024

Beautiful, detailed work

I bought two wedding dresses from Jasmine's Bridal Shop. I am still waiting on my ceremony dress but just received my reception dress. The pictures they sent during the process really don't do it justice! The dress is beautiful and very high quality. I got pictures/fabric samples throughout the whole process and was able to tweak things throughout that didn't perfectly align with my vision. Sometimes communication could be slow because of time zones but for the most part the process was smooth and painless. Thank you to Irina and the whole Jasmine's Bridal team!
V
Victoria J. Sent on 03/05/2023

Wedding dress design

attentive to detail, great quality, fast turn-around! very pleased.
Jen
Jen B. Sent on 01/26/2023
5 out of 5 rating

champagne taste on a bud lite budget

Amazing!!! Jasmine’s made my dream dress for a fraction of what similar dresses cost in boutiques. I pieced together my favorite parts of different dresses, and they made it exactly as I had imagined. They were unbelievably flexible and accommodating — they even remade the entire bodice of the dress for a small extra fee, after my measurements changed (curse you, lockdown!).
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Irina
Irina
Bridal Consultant

My name is Irina, a JBS consultant. I am happy to assist you in the quest for the wedding dress of your dream. We have brilliant crafts, exceptional sewing skills and imagination which unite at unspeakable heights to produce breathtaking beauty. You have at your disposal countless resources of our team and my tireless devotion to create your ideal wedding dress.

You can contact me to talk in detail about your wedding dress choice in English or Russian language, whichever is closest to your heart!

- Irina