5 Reviews for DR. BLUES’ OUT OF TOWN BLUES BAND

MC (1)
Sample Music (1)
Willing to Travel (1)
Lighting (1)

I hired this band for my wedding and they exceeded all my expectations. From the beginning, I was impressed by the professionalism and personal attention I was given. At times I needed my hand held when choosing the song list and special dance selections, and I was given a hand to lean on. During the day of the wedding, i changed a song at the last minute, and was completely accomodated. More importantly, the band “ ROCKS!!!” The musicians and singers were incredible. Everyone was dancing and having a great time. This is a quality band, and worth the investment for any event. If i could give them 6 stars, I would!

Profile Picture Taraun, 9/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Instrumentals, MC, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel

The Out of Town Blues Band was the very best decision that we made for our wedding in 2017.

From the start of the process, the band was very professional: laying out a clear and concise contractual arrangement then they helped us maximize the floor plans for the wedding to position the band in the very best spot for all wedding attendees to enjoy.

Most importantly, there musical performance is still being talked about amongst our attendees. If you have not seen them perform in person, I highly suggest that you catch them perform at the "New Vegas Lougne" on P St, NW on a Friday or Saturday evening. Not only are they musical performers but the management team of the band are business owners which allows the band to play every Friday and Saturday together at their personal Lounge on P St. In my opinion, this is important to notate because the band never compromises the quality of a performance by overbooking gigs around town.

If you decide to scout the band at New Vegas, you can be assured that the band members that you see that evening will be the exact same band members on your wedding date. This particular group of band members have played together for over 15 years!

I am proud to highly recommend the Out of Town Blues Band for your wedding and I am very confident that the 250 guests that attended our wedding would echo these exact comments.

Profile Picture P, 2/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Out of Town Blues Band played our reception at the Annapolis Maritime Museum. We had seen them play several times at New Vegas Lounge and a couple of other events. Sometimes it was a little tricky to communicate with them, but I was never too concerned since I knew they could play to a crowd and our guests would love them. Their team was there by the time my husband and I arrived already setting up and they had ALL of our guests out on the dance floor for their entire set. They also didn't take any breaks after dinner once we had everyone dancing, which in my experience is rare. So many people raved about the band -- they really made the evening. Their selection of songs was perfect as it spanned several decades (just like our guests, so there was something for everyone). They aren't cheap, but they are well worth it!

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

The New Vegas Lounge is our absolute favorite place to go out in to in DC so hiring the Out of Town Blues Band for our wedding was non negotiable for us. We are so glad we chose them- our guests were on the dance floor all night and they gave us an amazing party. They traveled up from DC to the Jersey Shore for our event, which was pricey, but worth it. The group also had on paper what seemed like an extensive rider, but they were very flexible and easy to work with. They worked with us strictly over the phone since we had moved out of DC right before our wedding which was a little difficult to coordinate, but worked fine. Jeremy was helpful in preparing a set list for us and offering suggestions where needed.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/17/16, 7 Reviews