Kustom Made

Washington, DC View map

Kustom Made is a flexible wedding band based out of Washington, DC. This talented collection of musicians is able to put on a dynamite show that includes dancing, lights, and sounds. The name of this group is reflective of the method by which each member was chosen. Their goal is to provide quality entertainment in a professional manner. They have traveled all over, all the way from Vegas to Europe.

Kustom Made is able to give versatile performances that emulate powerhouse singers such as Beyoncé all the way to Motown classics. Every show is packed with energy, dynamism, and engaging tracks. This band has played with many notable celebrity acts and would be pleased to provide services for any betrothed couple. From classics to rock and roll, Kustom Made knows how to deliver quality entertainment for a fantastic value.

Which of the following are included in the price?

Sound/PA System

Which of the following are included in the package?

Travel Expenses

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Big Band
R&B / Soul
Rock
Swing
Top 40

What music services do you provide?

Instrumentals
Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Sample Performances
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Microphones

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Mercer
    Mercer F. Married on 10/22/2021

Amazing night with Kustom Made

Kustom Made absolutely rocked it! I’ve heard nothing but amazing comments from my guests. I’ve been to a lot of weddings and I don’t remember a band working as hard as they did to keep everyone moving and having a great time. Absolutely no regrets.
  • Taylor
    Taylor A. Married on 03/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Do NOT pass this band up!!!!!!!

Wow- I do not even know where to begin. This band was absolutely amazing. For starters, we got married during the pandemic and this band was constantly in connection with me, my husband and my wedding planner which was hard to come by during the pandemic. They are so very personal and make sure to set aside time to hear exactly the kind of vibes and tunes you and your husband are wanting on your special night. Getting married during the pandemic, I was a bit nervous about things feeling very different on my wedding night. In an appropriate and comfortable way, this band was still SO involved, so friendly, and interacted with the crowd so much which is what I loved most.They had ALL guests out on the dance floor all night. My friends and family even started chanting "one more song! one more song!" after their final song, and they played one last boogie for us. I can not thank this amazing band and team enough for adding so much to the night of my dreams... even during a pandemic! If you are reading this, you need to hire these guys quick. You absolutely will not regret it.
  • Maria
    Maria N. Married on 05/02/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolute Best Wedding Band!

Kustom Made was absolutely amazing!!! They kept our crowd on their feet all night - including me and my husband, which is what we wanted. I had at least 50 different people tell me they were the best wedding band they'd ever heard and I completely agree. They were so fun, engaging and really nailed the tone for what we wanted our party to be. I am SO pleased with Kustom Made and how everything turned out. They set the tone for our epic dance party. Tony was my main point of contact and he was an absolute pleasure to work with. If we ever need to hire a band for another party, we will be calling Kustom Made!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

D.C. Washington, DC, 20001
Location of (Kustom Made)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding