2800 MAJESTY LANE, Washington, DC 20017 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing

About ROLLEX BAND

An energetic wedding band in Edgewood, Maryland, Rollex Band is the perfect choice for newly engaged couples wishing for a captivating wedding experience. A successful part of the wedding industry for over 15 years, the band is comprised of seven professional musicians: bass player Kevin Lunsford, lead guitarist Robert Wilson, drummer Amin Gumbs, keyboardist Johnnie Miller, lead male vocalist Von Pariss, lead female vocalist Amber Letters and female vocalist Baretta Mercer. Specializing in a variety of musical styles, Rollex Band prides itself on its ability to read the crowd and cater to the audience's appeal.

Coupled with its standard seven-piece ensemble, Rollex Band also provides the option to add a two- or three-piece horn section. In addition, the following services are also offered:

• Liability insurance
  • Microphones
  • Projector
  • Fog machine

Areas Covered
Rollex Band happily serves ready-to-wed couples throughout Edgewater. Services are also extended to those located throughout the Midwest and East Coast.

rollexpic3

146 Reviews for ROLLEX BAND

• Emily

Emily Elcano · Married on 10/25/2019

Best decision we made

I’ll admit it... my husband wanted a band for our wedding, and I was not sure how I felt about having one instead of a DJ. We decided to book the Rollex Band and I am so glad we did!! For someone who didn’t even know if I wanted a band, I could not have imagined our wedding without it. The dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT and everyone kept telling us how amazing our band was!! Our guests were telling us our wedding was the most fun wedding they’d ever been to, and that was because of the Rollex Band. They listened to our music preferences and played an amazing variety of music. Throughout the entire process Kevin was so helpful and great to work with. During the actual reception every band member was professional and kind. The last song was a moment my husband and I will never forget and it was one of the highlights of our reception. If you are looking for a wedding band, BOOK ROLLEX!! Just do it! You will not regret it.. but your feet and legs will be sore for days after from all of the dancing!!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2019

Best wedding band!

The Rollex Band was better than I ever could have imagined! They had all of the guests at our wedding dancing for five hours straight! They were so great to work with throughout the whole experience and accommodated any request I had! Their energy on stage is incredible, and they know how to keep the party going. Plus - they really do play a little bit of everything. Our dance floor was packed all night long. Every guest was impressed with the band, and I could not have asked for a better experience. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/14/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

ROLLEX BAND Pricing

ROLLEX BAND Price Rates

ROLLEX BAND FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price?
    Reception Music
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
    4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Big Band
    R&B / Soul
    Reggae
    Rock
    Swing
  • What music services do you provide?
    Instrumentals
    Music During Breaks
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Vocals
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Fog Machine
    Lighting
    Microphones
    Projector
    Sound/PA System

• 2800 MAJESTY LANE Washington, DC, 20017 See on map
    410-927-5564 (Phone number)
    Location of (ROLLEX BAND)