115 Reviews for ROLLEX BAND

Cocktail Hour (3)
Ceremony (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
115 ROLLEX BAND Reviews

Rollex Band is a MUST HAVE! We recently hired Rollex Band for our outdoor wedding in September. They were absolutely on point! All of our guests raved about how awesome the band was that night. They made our wedding extra special and would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/23/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Band

Rollex are amazing. They did my sister's wedding 6 years ago and I was thrilled they are still at it so I could hire them for my wedding. I have no idea how they do this every weekend and maintain such a high level of energy and enthusiasm, but I really felt like I was their top priority throughout the process and certainly on the night of. They are the #1 thing our wedding guests have been raving about. It was certainly the only wedding I've ever been to where the bride and groom crowdsurfed! They even did a beautiful job with Hava Nagila. To top it all off, their pricing is great compared to other options. You would be crazy to hire anyone else!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We were very pleased with Rollex. They kept the dance floor full all night. The wedding was great and Rollex was enjoyed by all.

Profile Picture M, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Kevin and the entire band were terrific---so much fun! Everyone danced and had a wonderful time and the music was fabulous! It was certainly one of the highlights of the wedding!

Profile Picture Ellen, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

Thank you so much to Rollex for making our wedding reception AMAZING!!! They had all of our guests up and dancing all night and having an absolute blast. Kevin, the band leader, was great throughout the entire process- he allowed us to come check out some of their performances beforehand so we could get a better idea of what we were looking for. He also was knowledgeable with our venue and made recommendations as to which location the band would sound best in. On the day of, we could not have been more pleased with the band. Some of our guests were referring to the lead female singer as Beyonce because she was so talented and amazing. We danced all night and could not have done it without Rollex!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/24/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Band

Is it normal to have a dance party at your wedding BEFORE dinner...nope but the Rolex band was that good people couldn't wait to get up and start dancing. They were the highlight of the wedding and have had so many guests ask me for their information. Love this band!

Profile Picture christine, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Thank you so much for a great night!! Everything was perfect!!!!!

Profile Picture marissa, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Rollex played for our daughter's wedding reception at the Baltimore Museum of Industry. Everyone praised the band! Kevin was very professional and easy to work with. They helped to create a very fun and memorable evening. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Pam, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Rollex was absolutely amazing. We had so many guests come up to us complimenting them. They are so energetic and fun. I would highly recommend them to make your wedding a great one.

Profile Picture Keith, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Simply the best!! Aside from choosing my husband, selecting the Rollex Band for my wedding was the best decision I made! They had our guests dancing before the salads were even served!!

Profile Picture Corinne, 12/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

ROLEX was absolutely amazing to work with leading up to and on my wedding day! I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation. They were extremely professional and knowledgable, not to mention they really got the party going and made everyone feel comfortable on the dance floor! I wouldn't have wanted anyone but them to perform on such a special day!

Profile Picture Gina, 11/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

This is the first review I've ever done in my life. It makes me so happy to be able to tell everyone how fantastic and professional Rollex is. They have helped us dance the night away at two of my daughters' weddings, and I highly recommend them. If you are looking for a fun, dance band for your wedding or party .... look no further!! Incredible performers, wonderful people!!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 11/5/16, 1 Review

This was not a wedding!

Our group are great critics and their overall response: Best band ever!

Profile Picture User7343826, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Hiring Rollex was the best decision we made! I was a little hesitant to hire a band we did not hear perform in person but they blew us away at the wedding. Kevin was super-easy to work with and very quick to respond to my emails/questions. The band learned 3 new songs for us and kept the dance floor packed all night long! Multiple guests commented on how great the band was and I definitely recommend hiring them!!

Profile Picture Parker, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Rollex Band is awesome! Our wedding guests are still talking about how fantastic the band was and how much fun they had dancing. Rollex brought a ton of energy, played to the crowd and kept the dance floor packed all night. Kevin was very responsive, thorough and accommodating. They were very flexible with the proposed timeline and adjusted so smoothly that guests didn't even know we were slightly off schedule. They did an amazing job learning our first dance songs. Thank you Rollex Band!

Profile Picture User7212486, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

There are not enough words to express how much my husband and I loved having the Rollex Band play at our wedding. They are hands down what made our wedding reception so Amazing!! From the moment we booked them, they were organized, professional and very easy to work with. They got the reception going from the moment the bridal party walked in for introductions. Everyone old and young were up and dancing all night and they sang a large variety of music. They even sang special songs we had requested of them and they did a phenomenal job doing it. Our guests loved them so much and are still talking about how great our wedding band was. They are worth every penny and more!! Hire the Rollex Band, you won't regret and will have the wedding reception of the year!

Profile Picture Kimberly , 8/20/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Band

The best wedding band EVER!!!!

Profile Picture Sharon, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Rollex Band was without a doubt a highlight of our wedding - they are absolutely phenomenal singers and entertainers. The only time the dance floor was slightly less than full all night was during the 15 minutes of a beautiful sunset when guests ran outside to take pictures, and then quickly returned to the dance floor.

Kevin was great leading up to the wedding - over email he helped us with song selection, listened to all of our scheduling requests, and put everything together to make the best party!! As a result, the night unfolded exactly as we envisioned it. They started out the party by getting everyone hyped up for our big entrance and then played a cut of a song we had given them for our first dance. Afterwards, they played Hava Nagila to get everyone on the dance floor and thus started the dance party before salads were even served and it basically never stopped! We absolutely loved their renditions of Stand by Me (Father/daughter dance) and How Sweet It Is (mother/son dance), and they even surprised us by learning Ed Sheeran's Thinking Out Loud and serenading us during dinner, which was absolutely beautiful, so sweet, and incredibly above and beyond. They ended the night with an big surprise to Don't Stop Believing, and while I don't want to give too much away there was crowd surfing involved :) When the band had to take breaks to eat, they brought a DJ with them who was fantastic.

I can't even tell you how many people came up to me throughout the night (and for days after) either asking where we'd found such a great band or to excitedly tell me that they had gotten the band's business card! If you want a party with nonstop dancing and fun, I can't recommend Rollex enough.

Profile Picture Emily, 7/2/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals

I'd just like to say thank you for the bands' amazing contribution to our Wedding Reception last Saturday at the Legg Mason Tower.

Absolutely everyone who attended commented how great you guys were. It was clear from the packed dance floor all night long how much you and the rest of the band helped contribute to a very memorable evening.

Initially I had reservations about the music being too loud during dining, but everything was so well coordinated that my concerns proved to be totally unfounded.

The music you provided for the more intimate moments and special dances were extremely well presented, and, the wilder group moments, when your wonderful vocalists joined our guests on the crowded dance floor, enhanced the fun and enjoyment.

Again, thanks for helping make this very special weekend so memorable.
I would, 100%, recommend Rollex Band for your wedding reception. They were fantastic.

Profile Picture Tony & Peggy , 6/25/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, MC, Reception, Vocals

The Rolex Band made our daughter's wedding reception the hit of our guests' lives! We are still getting comments about the outstanding entertainment they provided. Other reviews highlight the great dance music provided, but I want to comment on Kevin's exceptional customer service. From his cheery "Hello!" on the phone, to his instant email replies, working with him was a pleasure. It was so important to him that we have the best experience possible and dance music to keep everyone on the floor all evening. The DJ played all my requested songs during the band's break, and the Journey finale will never be forgotten! His band absolutely loves performing and it shows with their enthusiasm demonstrated thoughout the night. Thank you Rolex Band!!

Profile Picture Ellen, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Rollex was a fantastic band. Kevin - the band manager - promptly responded to all emails and communicated with enthusiasm! The band did an amazing job with announcements, transitioning between events and DJ music, and really kept the energy up throughout the night without being too loud or overwhelming. These are professional performers who know how to put on a show! The DJ played all our requested songs and was also great. I would absolutely recommend booking this band for your wedding night! We also had Rollex provide the microphone audio for our ceremony (officiant mic and mic for bride and groom). The sound quality of the mics was great and there was someone monitoring the audio throughout the ceremony, which was a relief. I would recommend them for ceremony audio, as well as band services for the reception.

Profile Picture Ali, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We would recommend Rollex Band to ANYONE who wants to have a fun wedding with lots of dancing!!! All of my guests raved about the band, and I was beyond thrilled with them. They are a great value compared with other bands in the area. Kevin (the manager and band member) was super responsive at all times and really made it easy for us! If you're thinking about booking Rollex.....DO IT NOW!

Profile Picture Michele, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Rollex did an absolutely AMAZING job at our wedding. They truly brought the house down - we couldn't have asked for anything more. The compliments are still flooding in! Best band ever.

Profile Picture User6873691, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Loved how you called us to the dance floor for the last 3 songs. Would have missed all of the dancing otherwise!

Profile Picture Cailyn, 5/14/16, 1 Review