ROLLEX BAND Reviews

149 Reviews for ROLLEX BAND

• Casey

Casey Medairy · Getting married on 12/10/2021

The best band ever!

To every other couple out there,
    If you haven't booked your wedding band yet, you need to stop looking and hire the Rollex Band immediately! They are, without a doubt, the absolute best band you could ever have for your special day. My wife and I booked them as soon as we set our wedding date because you can't find anyone better than the Rollex Band. They have class, soul, energy, professionalism, and experience that sets them apart from anyone else in the industry. They are worth every penny and we left wanting to give them more if we had it because they put so much enthusiasm into their performance that we know is priceless. They made us feel incredibly special between the personal dedications and sincere announcements throughout the night. Their passion and love for music shows and they are truly blessed with a talent that you can't find anywhere else. I can't wait to hear them play again. Our guests at the wedding continuously praised our choice in music entertainment for our reception and could not stop complimenting the amazing party that wouldn't have been the same without them. I had relatives ask me how much they were, what other events they can do, and even if they have a CD to buy. Everyone said they would absolutely pay to see them again. You don't get those kinds of reactions from just any wedding performance. The Rollex Band kept the dance floor packed the entire time, for 4 HOURS! I saw people in my family dance that I have never seen show any ounce of rhythm before. If you want to have a wedding to remember that everyone will be bragging about for a lifetime, you need to hire the Rollex Band!
    Sincerely with all our love,
    Annie and Casey Medairy

Sent on 10/26/2020

B Klutz · Getting married on 03/04/2021

The Best Band You'll Find

Rollex Band was incredible! They were wonderful to work with and made our wedding reception fun for all of our guests.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Paul Klaassen · Married on 11/27/2020

Fun & Flexible

During a pandemic all our plans had to flex... Kevin’s great attitude, smile, people and singing and DJ skills and great sense of timing helped insure a smoothly run evening with a great vibe Thank You Kevin! The

Sent on 11/30/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa Weishaar · Married on 09/26/2020

Unbelievable!!! Love, love, love!!

My daughter's wedding was this past weekend. She & her husband hired this band after I googled & found them. They are truly the best band I've ever heard in my life! They play whatever type of music you want, and play it amazingly well! The instruments, the singing, and the personalities were tremendous. Every single person at the wedding loved them, asked for business cards, etc. They do not disappoint! I still have blisters on top of blisters, because I just could not sit down. I was on the dance floor non-stop, for hours. Even my 103-year-old grandma was thrilled!! Thank you for making this day so special for my daughter and son-in-law, as well as all the guests!!

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Emily

Emily Elcano · Married on 10/25/2019

Best decision we made

I’ll admit it... my husband wanted a band for our wedding, and I was not sure how I felt about having one instead of a DJ. We decided to book the Rollex Band and I am so glad we did!! For someone who didn’t even know if I wanted a band, I could not have imagined our wedding without it. The dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT and everyone kept telling us how amazing our band was!! Our guests were telling us our wedding was the most fun wedding they’d ever been to, and that was because of the Rollex Band. They listened to our music preferences and played an amazing variety of music. Throughout the entire process Kevin was so helpful and great to work with. During the actual reception every band member was professional and kind. The last song was a moment my husband and I will never forget and it was one of the highlights of our reception. If you are looking for a wedding band, BOOK ROLLEX!! Just do it! You will not regret it.. but your feet and legs will be sore for days after from all of the dancing!!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2019

Best wedding band!

The Rollex Band was better than I ever could have imagined! They had all of the guests at our wedding dancing for five hours straight! They were so great to work with throughout the whole experience and accommodated any request I had! Their energy on stage is incredible, and they know how to keep the party going. Plus - they really do play a little bit of everything. Our dance floor was packed all night long. Every guest was impressed with the band, and I could not have asked for a better experience. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Hayley · Married on 09/21/2019

High energy, amazing band!

Rollex always keeps the party going and the energy high, and our wedding was no exception. It was such a great night—all of our songs were played and they even learned Van Morrison and Paul Simon for us. Definitely recommend Rollex for any wedding or party!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/14/2019

Best Wedding Band!!!

The Rollex band was AMAZING. My husband and I knew we wanted a massive dance party at our wedding and that was exactly what we got! Could not recommend more highly! They're the best.

Sent on 10/16/2019

mike wiest · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing wedding band!

Rollex brought the party. As soon as they started playing, I don't think I saw anybody sitting down for the remainder of the evening. They were easy to work with, very accommodating in learning specific songs for us, and could not have been more fun on the wedding night. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Feldman · Married on 08/24/2019

Truly made the party!

Rollex brought so much energy, fun and talent to our wedding. They had everyone up and dancing the entire reception and so many people have told me that they were the best band they have ever experienced at a wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Amanda Jean Gaal · Married on 08/10/2019

The best party!

Rollex band was everything we hoped for and more! Our guests raved about how fun they were the whole night. We’ve had several requests for their contact information from people who are engaged that were at the wedding. They kept the party going the whole night!!!!

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Megan

Megan Matter · Married on 06/22/2019

Best dance party ever!

Rollex band will truly blow your expectations. They kept the entire room up and dancing the entire time. Nobody left the dance floor and it was packed out. From the up lights, horns, and wind blower to Kevin being extremely accommodating and helpful, it was the best night of my groom and I’s life thanks to Rollex. You won’t regret this awesome band. Thank you Rollex for making it the hypest wedding of all time. The next day at our goodbye brunch nobody could stop talking about how it was the best dance party and band ever!!!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Mary

Mary Beth Tyler · Married on 06/15/2019

Get ready to dance!

We wanted a great band - and Rollex delivered! They made sure everyone got on the dance floor ASAP. We loved the interaction for Proud Mary and Don't Stop Believing. Your guests will be amazed!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Andy Scott · Married on 06/01/2019

Exceeded expectations

When the ROLEX Band was on, nobody was sitting down. At one point, guests thought that Beyonce was actually on stage singing. The band listened to our requests and executed our vision perfectly. 10/10 would recommend to anyone who is interested in a fun, energetic, uber talented band!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 06/01/2019

Beyond expectations

Rollex Band is energetic, fun, vibrant, but above all- TALENTED. We come from a family of artists with a love for oldies and current music. They were able to play all genres with ease. So powerful and amazing! I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a night of dancing!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Hope · Married on 05/11/2019

Everything we ever wanted

We were drawn to Rollex from the start due to their encyclopedic song list that goes way beyond typical wedding band fare. As two DC locals, we were delighted to find they had go go in their repertoire as well!

Kevin was amazing to work with from the start. He was professional and clear as to his band’s services and capabilities, and the process with which we should proceed to help him shape a custom night. We had a lot of specific ideas and he was down to make them all happen. We can’t imagine anyone else working so well with our vision!

All night long I was asked where we found the band. People were so into it the floor was crowded before the entrees even came out! The musicianship was incredible and they did just the right amount of interacting with the crowd. The videos of our friends and family enjoying the soul train they organized will forever be some of my favorite memories of the night.

Hire Rollex! You will be amazed!!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Erin · Married on 01/19/2019

The rollex band was amazing

The ROLLEX Band TOTALLY made our wedding! The dance floor was packed from the second everyone walked into the ballroom. They seriously killed it, and everyone had so much fun. Thank you!!

Sent on 01/30/2019

ROLLEX BAND's reply:

Free party, come on out and celebrate rollex band showcase & client appreciation night,
    saturday 2/16/19, 8:00pm to 12:00am
    rollex, 9 piece band live, and dj
    hard rock cafe, baltimore inner harbor, 601 e pratt st, baltimore, md 21202,

have a drink on the band

Nick I · Married on 11/14/2018

Amazing!

Best wedding band of all time and nicest people in the world. Almost single-handedly made the wedding a 10 out of 10. People were already dancing before the salads even came out!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/22/2018

Not enough superlatives to say how I’m feeling. Kevin was quick to respond to any questions I had, and the band....simply fabulous. So fun to watch, the music was amazing, and can’t tell you the number of people who came up to me during and after the event to ask who they were and to say things like ‘I never dance at weddings, and at yours, I never left the floor!’ Can’t wait for daughter #2 to get engaged so I can do it all again...

Sent on 09/25/2018

Liz · Married on 09/22/2018

We hired Rollex to play at our wedding this fall and were absolutely blown away by their performance! We received so many compliments from guests about the energy level and talent of the band members, and my husband and I loved how interactive they made their performance. The band felt like part of the family by the end of the night! Kevin made coordinating band details leading up to the wedding so easy and straightforward. We cannot recommend Rollex enough!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Tyler · Married on 09/08/2018

I can't say enough good things about Rollex Band. Everyone kept asking "where did you find these guys!?!". The energy they bring is hard to describe and videos don't do them justice. From the get-go Kevin made us feel comfortable and we were confident they were going to rock the house. Even the energy they put into introductions and announcements gets the crowd amped up to a level I wasn't expecting. The dance floor was packed from start to finish. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/12/2018
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 08/18/2018

Rollex was a hit! Everyone loved them. They were lively , got everyone up to dance, and had the most amazing live music!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Kate · Married on 08/10/2018

The Rollex Band is a must-have at your function! They made our wedding all the more fun and guests raved about them post-wedding.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Kate · Married on 08/10/2018

Your wedding is not complete without this band! They're amazing, get the guests up and dancing, and make sure everyone is having a good time. Our guests were so impressed and loved every moment on the dance floor.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Chad · Married on 06/30/2018

Rollex played at our daughter's wedding. My only wish was that we could have listened to Rollex play for several more hours! The music was outstanding and the kindness and graciousness of the band members only added to the joy we all took in hearing their music.

Sent on 07/19/2018