ROLLEX BAND Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Tonia B. Married on 05/13/2022

Rollex was amazing! They made the evening truly special.

Rollex was amazing and truly made the evening so special. No one left the dance floor and were key to my party’s success.
    Katherine E. Married on 04/30/2022

Spectacular Event Band!

Rollex Band is without a doubt the best event band I have ever had the pleasure to experience! They played non-stop during their sets - one song just rolled right into the next with an exciting, blended transition. Spectacular!
  • Caroline
    Caroline H. Married on 04/10/2022

Unbelievable!

Rollex was AMAZING!!! We had the absolute best time ever celebrating our big day with them! Kevin is on top of planning and making sure he knows exactly what music you want. I was blown away. All of my guests are still raving about how much fun they had because of the amazing band!!!
    Dana C. Married on 03/07/2022

The dance floor was packed!

Rollex Band will have your guests on the dance floor at the very first song. Their songs flow one right after another and their talent and musicianship is the best I have ever heard. Our members loved them! 100% recommend them for any part! They also have such fun Performing. It’s contagious!!
    Maggie P. Married on 12/17/2021

Amazing!! Rollex band knows how to put on a good show.

I could not have asked for a better band to play at my wedding! Rollex band was beyond amazing. They brought the hype and kept the guests dancing and having a good time. Everyone at the wedding commented on how well they did. Thank you Rollex band!!
  • Robert
    Robert P. Married on 12/17/2021

Excellent, you get what you pay for and worth every penny

Kevin and the band were excellent and worked so good with little timeline adjustments. Personnel I had around 50 people tell me how good they were and where did I find them. This band knows how to play to the crowd and how to adjust to keep things moving. From the moment they started playing the dance floor had folks on it, even during the dinner hour.
    Kevin, the leader handled this event so well and the communications between us were spot on.
    Preston F. Married on 12/10/2021

Outstanding Band

Loved the vibe and energy Rollex provided the entire evening. Dance floor was busy start to finish. The variety of music to accommodate young and old. The newlyweds loved our choice in Rollex. So many guests inquired about them throughout the night. Top Notch professionals with outstanding voices, excellent musicians. It was an important day made perfect by Rollex.
    Mother of the Bride❤️
  • Christina
    Christina W. Married on 11/20/2021

what a fun band

my guests loved Rollex Band and they were a great addition to my reception - they made the night a blast!
  • Kelly
    Kelly H. Married on 10/16/2021

Unreal!

Rollex was amazing! The dance floor was packed all night! We could not have asked for a better band. Everyone LOVED them!
    Monika R. Married on 10/10/2021

Great Band

The dance floor was packed from the minute the started to the minute they stopped! What else can I say🤗
    Monika Relman
    Elizabeth R. Married on 09/25/2021

So much fun - kept everyone dancing!

It was a pleasure to work with Kevin! He was very responsive to emails and everything went smoothly on wedding day. The band put on an incredible show and had everyone dancing the night away :) I would definitely love to work with Rollex Band again soon!
    Kelly F. Married on 09/25/2021

Make the best decision ever and book ROLLEX for your wedding!

My husband wasn’t initially crazy about getting a band for our wedding, but I was insistent! Afterwards, he mentioned that it was the best decision we could have made. The Rollex Band truly made our wedding! They kept the party going all night, with some special surprises in between, and their performance was truly next level. We are still having guests reach out to us to let us know how incredible they were. Separately, Kevin was an absolute pleasure to work with and was patient in answering any questions we had. He also helped us arrange a string quartet for the ceremony and cocktail hour, and they learned many new songs for our British-themed cocktail hour. A huge thank you to Kevin and The Rollex Band for making our night unforgettable! You guys truly rock and we can’t wait to see you live again! – Kelly & Craig
  • F
    Fran M. Married on 09/11/2021

AWSOME! Everyone raved!!!

Your band was the Best of the Best! Everyone Raved and the comments keep pouring in!! You made the night so amazing and memorable!! THANK YOU ALL FOR A MAGICAL EVENING!!!❤️
    Kellie Married on 09/04/2021

Rollexx was AMAZING!

All of our guests could not stop talking about how great the band was after the wedding. The dance floor was packed all night! Highly recommend Rollexx! So much fun, they really know how to keep the party going!
  • Alexa
    Alexa W. Married on 07/11/2021

Amazing Wedding Band

As a wedding band, we couldn't have asked for anything better! Rollex brought the party, their musicians and singers were amazing, and the whole group was SO fun when interacting with our guests. They made sure there wasn't a lull in the night and the personalized songs and set list they chose for us made our entire experience with them such a delight! Behind the scenes, they were very responsive and made sure our requests and needs for the day were met with ease. If you're lucky enough to have them available for your special day, put on your dancing shoes and go and reserve them right now!
  • Brandie
    Brandie M. Married on 06/25/2021

Absolutely amazing

Rollex band was amazing, if you want a band to really get the party started this is them! They were so good including all the guests and getting everyone moving! Highly recommend!
  • Samantha
    Samantha B. Married on 05/15/2021

Incredibly fun and engaging!

Kevin and the band is AMAZING! Their energy made my wedding everything I wanted it to be. They had everyone on the dance floor and were so fun!!
    B Klutz Married on 03/04/2021

The Best Band You'll Find

Rollex Band was incredible! They were wonderful to work with and made our wedding reception fun for all of our guests.
    Paul K. Married on 11/27/2020

Fun & Flexible

During a pandemic all our plans had to flex... Kevin’s great attitude, smile, people and singing and DJ skills and great sense of timing helped insure a smoothly run evening with a great vibe Thank You Kevin! The
  • Casey
    Casey M. Married on 10/24/2020

The best band ever!

To every other couple out there,
    If you haven't booked your wedding band yet, you need to stop looking and hire the Rollex Band immediately! They are, without a doubt, the absolute best band you could ever have for your special day. My wife and I booked them as soon as we set our wedding date because you can't find anyone better than the Rollex Band. They have class, soul, energy, professionalism, and experience that sets them apart from anyone else in the industry. They are worth every penny and we left wanting to give them more if we had it because they put so much enthusiasm into their performance that we know is priceless. They made us feel incredibly special between the personal dedications and sincere announcements throughout the night. Their passion and love for music shows and they are truly blessed with a talent that you can't find anywhere else. I can't wait to hear them play again. Our guests at the wedding continuously praised our choice in music entertainment for our reception and could not stop complimenting the amazing party that wouldn't have been the same without them. I had relatives ask me how much they were, what other events they can do, and even if they have a CD to buy. Everyone said they would absolutely pay to see them again. You don't get those kinds of reactions from just any wedding performance. The Rollex Band kept the dance floor packed the entire time, for 4 HOURS! I saw people in my family dance that I have never seen show any ounce of rhythm before. If you want to have a wedding to remember that everyone will be bragging about for a lifetime, you need to hire the Rollex Band!
    Sincerely with all our love,
    Annie and Casey Medairy
  • Lisa
    Lisa W. Married on 09/26/2020

Unbelievable!!! Love, love, love!!

My daughter's wedding was this past weekend. She & her husband hired this band after I googled & found them. They are truly the best band I've ever heard in my life! They play whatever type of music you want, and play it amazingly well! The instruments, the singing, and the personalities were tremendous. Every single person at the wedding loved them, asked for business cards, etc. They do not disappoint! I still have blisters on top of blisters, because I just could not sit down. I was on the dance floor non-stop, for hours. Even my 103-year-old grandma was thrilled!! Thank you for making this day so special for my daughter and son-in-law, as well as all the guests!!
    Lindsey Married on 09/12/2020

Such a fun band!

Everyone was up and dancing while Rollex was playing. They are upbeat and keep the party going. The music is for all ages!

The band is more interactive than any other wedding I've been to. For example... they have you come up on stage at the end of the night to help sing a song. It can be a little corny... but it's fun! This came as a surprise to me, and I wish I knew before.

Other than that... this band will keep the party going until the end of the night. They're so much fun! Kevin is wonderful to work with. Wedding guests are still talking about how much fun they had and how much they loved the band. You won't regret choosing Rollex!
  • Cindy
    Cindy W. Married on 08/08/2020

Hire them doe your wedding IMMEDIATELY!!

I can not say how much this band MADE our reception!! It was more than perfect! Due to COVID we had to postpone for a year and they could not have been more considerate! 🥰😍❤️
    Roberta N. Married on 04/16/2020

Incredible!

Kevin and the Rollex Band have been playing at the Annapolis Yacht Club for over 15 years.
    NEVER EVER have they disappointed us. They are truly amazing. The dance floor is filled the entire night. I would highly recommend them. ALWAYS!
  • Emily
    Emily E. Married on 10/25/2019

Best decision we made

I’ll admit it... my husband wanted a band for our wedding, and I was not sure how I felt about having one instead of a DJ. We decided to book the Rollex Band and I am so glad we did!! For someone who didn’t even know if I wanted a band, I could not have imagined our wedding without it. The dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT and everyone kept telling us how amazing our band was!! Our guests were telling us our wedding was the most fun wedding they’d ever been to, and that was because of the Rollex Band. They listened to our music preferences and played an amazing variety of music. Throughout the entire process Kevin was so helpful and great to work with. During the actual reception every band member was professional and kind. The last song was a moment my husband and I will never forget and it was one of the highlights of our reception. If you are looking for a wedding band, BOOK ROLLEX!! Just do it! You will not regret it.. but your feet and legs will be sore for days after from all of the dancing!!