125 Reviews for ROLLEX BAND

Cocktail Hour (3)
Ceremony (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
125 ROLLEX BAND Reviews

I can't say enough good things about Rollex Band. Everyone kept asking "where did you find these guys!?!". The energy they bring is hard to describe and videos don't do them justice. From the get-go Kevin made us feel comfortable and we were confident they were going to rock the house. Even the energy they put into introductions and announcements gets the crowd amped up to a level I wasn't expecting. The dance floor was packed from start to finish. Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Tyler, 9/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Rollex was a hit! Everyone loved them. They were lively , got everyone up to dance, and had the most amazing live music!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 8/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

The Rollex Band is a must-have at your function! They made our wedding all the more fun and guests raved about them post-wedding.

Profile Picture Kate, 8/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Your wedding is not complete without this band! They're amazing, get the guests up and dancing, and make sure everyone is having a good time. Our guests were so impressed and loved every moment on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Kate, 8/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Rollex played at our daughter's wedding. My only wish was that we could have listened to Rollex play for several more hours! The music was outstanding and the kindness and graciousness of the band members only added to the joy we all took in hearing their music.

Profile Picture Chad, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

These guys are as good as it gets...an incredible INCREDIBLE band. They rocked our wedding. Literally every guest talked about how awesome they were. Also super easy to work with. 10/10. Book this band, you'll be happy you did!

Profile Picture Matthew, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

This band is amazing! We saw them play at another wedding and knew we had to hire them! So many people came up to us during our reception asking for the name of the band. They are so easy to work with too. They respond quickly and answered all of our questions.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We hired the Rollex Band for our April 2018 wedding, and they were phenomenal. I actually confirmed that they could play on our wedding date before I booked our event venue. I did so completely blindly - I had never heard them perform before and went completely by reviews. I’m very glad I did!

For more than one year leading up to our big day, we communicated with Kevin via email about logistics planning. Kevin is extremely detailed, prompt and a great communicator all around. When I finally met him in person, he was just great. Fun fact is that he is an accountant by day!

Whatever sound needs you have on your wedding day, Rollex can provide it. They brought two sound systems, one for our ceremony and one for our tent during cocktail hour, in addition to an acoustic ovation guitar (that a childhood friend of mine was playing during the ceremony). When I got to the venue 2.5 hours before the start of our ceremony, Rollex had already set up one of the sound systems. That was impressive. I appreciated it that they were on time and on top of things.

You will love the grand entrance they do for you - they really get the crowd going and excited. I have a foreign last name that is difficult to pronounce. Rollex got it perfect when they made their announcement of the wedding couple. They are true professionals. They’re just good people all around. They learned a new song for our first dance, and also played a beautiful rendition for the father-daughter dance. Then they got everyone on the dance floor for a big group dance before dinner.

When they performed after dinner, they were amazing. When I say amazing, I mean that they are so good that they make songs sound better than the original versions. You can tell that they have performed as a group for a long time. They have great chemistry. They even got my grandmother dancing, which I didn’t expect to happen at all.

I'm out of space, but if you're considering hiring Rollex, just do it! They bring the party!

Profile Picture Phil, 4/27/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Rollex Band is a MUST HAVE! We recently hired Rollex Band for our outdoor wedding in September. They were absolutely on point! All of our guests raved about how awesome the band was that night. They made our wedding extra special and would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/23/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Band

Rollex are amazing. They did my sister's wedding 6 years ago and I was thrilled they are still at it so I could hire them for my wedding. I have no idea how they do this every weekend and maintain such a high level of energy and enthusiasm, but I really felt like I was their top priority throughout the process and certainly on the night of. They are the #1 thing our wedding guests have been raving about. It was certainly the only wedding I've ever been to where the bride and groom crowdsurfed! They even did a beautiful job with Hava Nagila. To top it all off, their pricing is great compared to other options. You would be crazy to hire anyone else!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We were very pleased with Rollex. They kept the dance floor full all night. The wedding was great and Rollex was enjoyed by all.

Profile Picture M, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Kevin and the entire band were terrific---so much fun! Everyone danced and had a wonderful time and the music was fabulous! It was certainly one of the highlights of the wedding!

Profile Picture Ellen, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

Thank you so much to Rollex for making our wedding reception AMAZING!!! They had all of our guests up and dancing all night and having an absolute blast. Kevin, the band leader, was great throughout the entire process- he allowed us to come check out some of their performances beforehand so we could get a better idea of what we were looking for. He also was knowledgeable with our venue and made recommendations as to which location the band would sound best in. On the day of, we could not have been more pleased with the band. Some of our guests were referring to the lead female singer as Beyonce because she was so talented and amazing. We danced all night and could not have done it without Rollex!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/24/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Band

As a wedding planner Kevin was great to work with. He was very responsive to emails and calls. He offered solutions to concerns and provided the energy and fabulous music and entertainment to keep the dance floor packed right up to the last second!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Is it normal to have a dance party at your wedding BEFORE dinner...nope but the Rolex band was that good people couldn't wait to get up and start dancing. They were the highlight of the wedding and have had so many guests ask me for their information. Love this band!

Profile Picture christine, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Thank you so much for a great night!! Everything was perfect!!!!!

Profile Picture marissa, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Rollex played for our daughter's wedding reception at the Baltimore Museum of Industry. Everyone praised the band! Kevin was very professional and easy to work with. They helped to create a very fun and memorable evening. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Pam, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Rollex was absolutely amazing. We had so many guests come up to us complimenting them. They are so energetic and fun. I would highly recommend them to make your wedding a great one.

Profile Picture Keith, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Simply the best!! Aside from choosing my husband, selecting the Rollex Band for my wedding was the best decision I made! They had our guests dancing before the salads were even served!!

Profile Picture Corinne, 12/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

ROLEX was absolutely amazing to work with leading up to and on my wedding day! I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation. They were extremely professional and knowledgable, not to mention they really got the party going and made everyone feel comfortable on the dance floor! I wouldn't have wanted anyone but them to perform on such a special day!

Profile Picture Gina, 11/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

This is the first review I've ever done in my life. It makes me so happy to be able to tell everyone how fantastic and professional Rollex is. They have helped us dance the night away at two of my daughters' weddings, and I highly recommend them. If you are looking for a fun, dance band for your wedding or party .... look no further!! Incredible performers, wonderful people!!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 11/5/16, 1 Review

This was not a wedding!

Our group are great critics and their overall response: Best band ever!

Profile Picture User7343826, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Hiring Rollex was the best decision we made! I was a little hesitant to hire a band we did not hear perform in person but they blew us away at the wedding. Kevin was super-easy to work with and very quick to respond to my emails/questions. The band learned 3 new songs for us and kept the dance floor packed all night long! Multiple guests commented on how great the band was and I definitely recommend hiring them!!

Profile Picture Parker, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Rollex Band is awesome! Our wedding guests are still talking about how fantastic the band was and how much fun they had dancing. Rollex brought a ton of energy, played to the crowd and kept the dance floor packed all night. Kevin was very responsive, thorough and accommodating. They were very flexible with the proposed timeline and adjusted so smoothly that guests didn't even know we were slightly off schedule. They did an amazing job learning our first dance songs. Thank you Rollex Band!

Profile Picture User7212486, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews