Silver Spring, MD 20902 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Night & Day Music

Night & Day is the specialist in the Washington DC area (including Maryland and Virginia) for elegant swing, big band and jazz. We offer solo piano and smaller combos for tasteful background, or larger ensembles with vocals for dancing. Our warm, energetic music is equally appropriate for corporate events, weddings and parties, both formal and informal.

The Night & Day band has been together since 1991. The group always arrives on time, plays especially danceable music, and is never too loud. We’ll work closely with you to make sure your event is a success, both musically and otherwise. Our prices are very reasonable. From tented backyard parties to black tie galas, Night & Day is the wise choice.

Follow Night & Day Music on

Bizbashzphoyd007

• Videos 1

14 Reviews for Night & Day Music

Melissa · event on 04/28/2016

I hired Night & Day Entertainment to provide jazz instrumentals for a Corporate Celebration we hosted at the Decatur House on April 28th and I have to say, they were exceptional. Mike and his band completely understood the vibe we were hoping to have for our guests. They were on time, well dressed and even took requests (which was not discussed in the initial event details!) It is without question that I would hire them for another event. They impressed me, our guests and everyone won't stop talking about them! My only regret is not capturing more video footage of them!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Leslie · event on 05/30/2015

What a wonderful band, they played Ballroom and Latin music for all of us dancers at my 50th birthday Party at Fredericksburg Square. The music selection was great and the mood in the room was electric! Everyone was having such a great time that the band played a little longer than expected. I would hire this band again! Thank you so much for making my event such a hit, my friends can not stop talking about it! Leslie Twiss

Sent on 06/03/2015
  • User4020995 · 2+ years ago

Night and Day performed at my daughter's wedding three years ago and we received so many fabulous comments from the guests that we booked them for my son's wedding April 5, 2014. They were fantastic. The weddings were very different: one, a formal evening event in D.C. and the other a casual Annapolis event. Michael was so easy to work with both in planning and the day of. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/07/2014

Award

Night & Day Music FAQ

• Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Big Band, Blues, Classic Rock, Country, Jazz, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Orchestra, R&B / Soul, Rock, Swing
  • What music services do you provide? Liability Insurance