1390 Columbia Ave. #171, Lancaster, PA 17603 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 49
  • Meet the Team

About Robin-Banks Entertainment

Robin-Banks Entertainment is an award-winning wedding band company operating out of Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Established in 2016 by industry veterans Katie Robinette and Amy Banks, this dynamic organization specializes in providing once-in-a-lifetime celebrations with the perfect soundtrack. They offer an impressive roster of bands, soloists, DJs, and more, to ensure that every moment of your special day sounds unforgettable.

Robin-Banks Entertainment is available to craft incredible musical experiences across the East Coast, including Pennsylvania, Virginia, Maryland, Washington DC, New York, Delaware, and beyond. Whether you are looking for piano accompaniment for your ceremony or a 10-piece pop ensemble for your reception, Katie and Amy will make it happen. They also represent Pulse, a unique DJ-and-drummer duo who combine classic hits with live percussion for a show-stopping performance that your guests will love. Further entertainment options include:

• Custom song requests

Videos 10 Videos

34 Reviews for Robin-Banks Entertainment

• Jamie

Jamie S. · Married on 06/05/2021

Let's just say, guests from our wedding are STILL talking about this band!

Wow, where do I even start. Finding a band for our June 5th, 2021 wedding was exciting yet somewhat difficult. My husband and I weren't sure what the COVID-19 situation would be like by the time our wedding rolled around...would there be dancing?? Would we have to cut our guest list?? These were questions that remained, basically up until a month before our wedding. Finding the right band was very important to us, but we also had more important things on our mind. My Dad had been trying to recover from a cancer surgery and other unknown health challenges at the time. He unexpectedly ended up passing away in March, a few months before our wedding. With the passing of my Dad, my family and I were devastated, still are of course. I made the difficult decision to move forward with the wedding, knowing that it would be extremely hard without Dad by my side. The good news is, Dad was able to listen to recordings of the band and helped me select them before he passed. This is where the tears come....Lucy, who is one of the lead singers of the band, was so incredibly kind the entire way through - from consistent communication leading up to the wedding, to the organized planning of our song selection, to being INCREDIBLY open minded and dedicated to how I wanted to honor my Dad on our special day - Lucy treated us like family. To better paint the picture of how AMAZING she truly is, many wedding guests came up to me afterwards asking if Lucy and I were long-time friends, or if she was part of the family and knew Dad. As Emcee of the night, she truly made those personal moments meaningful.

Ok, so now let's talk about the actual music. WOAH WOAH WOAH. So, as I mentioned above, we were concerned about people wanting to dance coming off of COVID...WRONG. When you hire this band I can PROMISE you people will be up dancing ALL NIGHT LONG. During the planning stages, we decided to eliminate any songs from 2000 and beyond and boy am I glad we did. We had every single guest up out of their seats dancing their butts off. Lucy, Josh, and the rest of the band were absolutely incredible. If this tells you anything, my sister went up and asked Lucy if they would play for an additional hour. She offered Lucy a Venmo payment on the spot! Haha! We didn't want the night to end nor did we want the music to stop. Every member of the band is all so incredibly talented and I promise you won't be disappointed.

I also had a custom song played when I walked down the aisle. Since Dad was not physically there, I walked down the first part of the aisle with each of my uncles (Dad's brothers) on both sides, and then they passed me to my Mom to walk me down the rest of the aisle. Josh sang "Walk With You" by Edwin McCain. There will never be enough words to truly articulate and express how beautiful he sang this song and how deeply thankful I am that he was able to give me that precious gift on my wedding day. Josh, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

At the end of the night for our special send-off, the band played "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" as my husband and I ran off into the darkness and up into the field. After running a good bit away we stopped to look back. The crowd was completely lit up by the barn lights, and everyone was waving at us goodbye as the band played their hearts out. It is a vision my husband and I will never forget.

Hire this band. You will be completely blown away by how much they care and how talented they really are. Watching all of our favorite people from all over the world, in one spot, with huge smiles on their faces, and coming together as they danced the night away was just magical. I know Dad was dancing his butt off too, and smiling that big ole' smile of his while he watched the band in awe.

Sent on 07/20/2021
  • Julie

Julie D. · Married on 05/22/2021

Central City Orchestra is AMAZING

The best wedding band!!! Working with Katie was so easy and she made the night amazing. They provided music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception and everything was great. The second the dance floor opened it didn't stop until the end of the night, and even then people wanted to keep dancing! I didn't have many song requests, I just wanted everyone to dance and they definitely did that! Super happy with CCO!!

Sent on 06/14/2021

Robin-Banks Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Julie!! We were so honored to be a part of your special day!!! ❤️❤️ Hopefully it will be an evening you and your guests will never forget!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Robin-Banks Entertainment FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price?
    Travel Expenses
  • Which of the following are included in the package?
    Sample Performances
    Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Agency
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Big Band
    Pop
    R&B / Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What music services do you provide?
    Instrumentals
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Sample Performances
    Vocals
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Gobo Projector
    Microphones

Team of Robin-Banks Entertainment

Katie Robinette

Katie Robinette

CEO

Katie attended the Musicians Institute in Hollywood, California for Commercial Recording and York College of Pennsylvania where she received her Bachelors in Music Industry & Recording Technology.

Katie has traveled extensively and has worked with outstanding corporate/wedding bands from Dallas to Philadelphia to Chicago. In 2016, Katie co-founded Robin-Banks Entertainment, LLC, the home of the mid-Atlantic award winning wedding bands, Central City Orchestra and Downtown Sound.

Amy Banks

Amy Banks

Co-Owner/Vocalist

Amy spent two decades performing as a professional singer, actress, and television personality. Originally from Minnesota, she has appeared on stage and screen all over the world, but calls Lancaster, Pennsylvania home after relocating there to perform at the American Music Theatre.

Amy spent 10-years working with outstanding Philadelphia wedding bands and currently holds the title of Arts Communication Manager for the Office of Visual and Performing Arts at Millersville University. Amy co-founded Robin-Banks Entertainment in 2016 in hopes of creating "the best wedding band in the world."

Lucille Freeman

Lucille Freeman

Entertainment Consultant

Lucille is a graduate of Lebanon Valley College and studied vocal performance. She began her musical journey as a singer/songwriter and ukulele player in the Spring of 2017. Since then, she has quickly garnered an expansive fan base on social media for her daily song covers, as well as a dedicated following in and around her hometown of Harrisburg, PA. Lucille in an invaluable asset to the Robin-Banks Entertainment team.

• Clover Event Co. Wedding Planners

Central City Orchestra played at a wedding we planned and not only did they keep the dance floor packed all night they also helped us perfectly execute a surprise wedding! They were so great to work with and worked with us to create a reception timeline that worked perfectly with the surprise. Looking forward to working with them again!

• The Uptown Band Wedding Bands

Central City Orchestra includes many of our friends, both professionally and personally and we recommend them highly!

• 1390 Columbia Ave. #171 Lancaster, PA, 17603 See on map
    717-609-1154 (Phone number)
    Location of (Robin-Banks Entertainment)