Central City Orchestra Reviews

Central City Orchestra 4
Central City Orchestra 5
  • Laura

Laura Magnuson · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Oh my gosh! They rocked the place!

Choosing this band was the best decision we made for the wedding! Totally professional and unbelievably talented. A joy to work with. Everyone complimented the band and guests who NEVER dance at weddings were on the floor! Our goal was for everyone to have a great time and this band was the key to making it happen. 200% satisfied.

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Sally

Sally Roberts · Getting married on 12/10/2019

The Dance Floor was packed all Night!!

Katie and the band made my daughter's wedding so much fun!! She kept the party organized and rolling the whole night. She was super to work with! It could not have been a better night!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • W

Will Bartholomew · Married on 11/05/2019

Best night of my life with this band!

Simply put, Central City Orchestra was amazing. They have such high energy, great style, and everyone in the band is incredibly talented. They are very professional, but very warm and friendly. Many of our guests went out of their way to tell me this was the best wedding band they have ever seen (including some guests who a band at their own wedding). Hiring this band will be one of the best choices you make for your wedding. I cannot recommend them enough.

Central City Orchestra 6
    Sent on 06/04/2019

Samantha P · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect Wedding Day thanks to Katie & CCO!

Katie & her team played a huge role in making our wedding day absolutely perfect. To start, Katie was professional and highly communicative. She set up a call with us prior to our wedding to discuss logistics and put aside an hour of her time to ensure that the day would run smoothly. She also communicated with our wedding coordinator months before our wedding to discuss the size of the space and options for ceremonial and cocktail music. When our venue did not allow for amps at cocktail hour, Katie quickly problem solved and found an option that would work. The guitarist was amazing! Finally, on the day of the wedding, Katie and her team exceeded all expectations we had for a band. They played all night and had guests on the dance floor the entire evening. Our wedding coordinator shared that CCO was the only band they have ever had that took such a short break and even switched off so that musicians were essentially playing at all times. This kept guests dancing and excited to be there. We were truly blown away by the effort CCO put in to make our day so special! Would HIGHLY recommend to other brides & grooms!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Lorraine Royston · Married on 09/21/2019

CCO Rocks!

CCO made my daughter's and son-in-law's wedding a blast. They were professional from the day we contacted them all through the process and rocked it the night of the wedding, They're fabulous!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Madeline

Madeline · Married on 09/14/2019

Best best best experience ever!

If you want to have the best wedding EVER, hire CCO! We got married this past September on the Eastern Shore and I was very picky when it come to who I hired for vendors-not only did CCO perform so well but they exceed every high expectation I had. They were organized and listened to everything I wanted. Katie even met me and some other vendors at our venue to discuss important details/timeline for the wedding day. She also called me (bride) a week before the wedding to finalize everything and go over any last minute details. On the day of, and I can't emphasize this enough, they were INCREDIBLE. I wish I could give them 10 stars, honestly. Every guest was dancing and singing along during our reception and it made for the perfect night. They truly made our wedding perfect and were hands down one of the best vendors. We are so so so happy we hired them, people are still talking about how we had the best band among any wedding they had ever been to! Several people have asked for their contact info to hire for their own future weddings. If I have not already made this clear, hire these guys! CCO are upbeat, fun, lively, and can play a killer version of "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen. Love you guys and thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Johanna

Johanna Strokoff · Married on 09/01/2019

Highlight of the Wedding!

Central City orchestra was SENSATIONAL! They were the most highly complimented part of our wedding. Katie went above and beyond to add special elements to our wedding that blew us away. Our friends and family instantly hit the dance floor, and we had the time of our lives dancing the night away.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Central City Orchestra's reply:

Johanna, it was our pleasure! Lot's of love to you and Matt. Thanks again for having us on your special day!
  • James

James Greenwood · Married on 08/28/2019

Best Wedding Band Ever!

My wife and I were at a museum party and Central City Orchestra was the band. We loved everything about them - the musicians, the vocalists, the playlist and the energy. We knew that had to provide the music for our daughter's wedding. Everyone (literally) from 5 to 97 was up and dancing. Nothing but raves from all!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2019

I Highly Recommend This Band!

My husband and I hired Central City Orchestra for our wedding this past June and they truly were the highlight of our entire night! As big music lovers, having a live band with great energy and sound was the number one priority for us and Central City Orchestra surpassed every expectation! They were absolutely PERFECT! We went to go see one of their showcase shows and we could hear the music outside as we walked up to the venue. Before even walking through the door we knew we had found our band! We loved them so much we decided to use them for our ceremony and cocktail hour as well which added that special touch. They are all such talented musicians! Not only do they sound amazing and know how to get the party going with their high energy performance, they were also very professional and accommodating throughout the whole process. They helped keep the flow of the wedding going and there was never a dull moment! They also learned a couple of our favorite songs which helped make our night even more special. Hiring Central City Orchestra for our wedding was the best decision we made for our wedding. Our guests still make it a point to tell us how amazing they were! Thank you CCO for making our wedding day the best party ever!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Tom

Tom · Married on 06/01/2019

10 out of 10!!!!

What an incredible band! The dance floor was packed all night! At one point during our daughters outdoor wedding, the power needed to be shut down for a little while due to lightning. CCO didn't let that stop them as the horn section continued to play and kept the party going. All night long, our guests started every conversation with, "where did you find this band?" They were shocked to find out that they were a central Pennsylvania band. Everybody assumed they were from NYC or Philadelphia. Katie was very easy to contact and always available as we planned the wedding. She worked great with us and the caterers to manage the flow of the evening. Everything was perfect! 10 out of 10!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Lauren Fisher · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolute Best Band/Wedding Vendor!

Central City Orchestra was amazing! Not only were they extremely talented musicians, but they were extremely professional to do business with.

Katie was amazing to work with and went above and beyond what any band even came close to doing. She helped us not only plan out our music, but helped us setup the venue, times, and went through our entire wedding itinerary with us multiple times.

They were upfront about costs and did not charge us any hidden fees and we knew exactly what we were going to be charged from the moment we talked to them.

When we had questions Katie immediately followed up and we had answers within a few hours (if not minutes).

It was great to have them on our wedding day as they genuinely care about their clients and you can see it. It is not just a ‘job’ to the band, but something they love.

We had two VERY different families with two VERY different styles of what they expected at a wedding and Central City Orchestra helped pull our two families together with their sensational music, flare, and style.

We had many compliments on our wedding, but EVERYONE talked about how great Central City Orchestra was and how much fun everyone had dancing and singing with them. Our guests keep telling us that our wedding was the best one they’ve been to recently, and we truly owe that to CCO. Our dance floor was packed all night long!

The band even learned 3 special song for us! I am a huge Queen fan and one of the songs they learned for our wedding day was “You’re My Best Friend” for our mother/son dance and it was truly great, as well as a special Beatles song for my wife’s dance with her family. This was just one of the many special things CCO does for their clients. We truly cannot thank them enough, and if we have another event or opportunity to hire another live band, we will definitely book CCO again!

Central City Orchestra 7
    Sent on 05/31/2019

Central City Orchestra's reply:

You guys are simply amazing! Thank you so very much for such a detailed review! Lots of love from the CCO Crew!
  • Donna

Donna · Married on 03/31/2019

The Best Music in The Mid-Atlantic Area!!

Central City you were amazing...Perfect....people still raving about you. We hope to see you again soon!

Sent on 05/26/2019

D. Mark Simpson · Married on 03/09/2019

Central City Orchestra was Fabulous!

Our agency, The Arc of York County, hired Central City Orchestra for our gala fundraiser, our 2nd annual The Arc Ball and Auction on March 9, 2019. They were an instant and absolute hit with our guests, and Katie was wonderful to work with from the planning side of things. She worked closely with me to make sure that everything was in place and we had a good plan for the evening's flow. When we had an unexpected narrower timeframe to set up, the band worked within the constraint and were still ready to perform before they were needed. I had the chance to see CCO in performance both before and after we hired them for our gala. What I love about them is, as a group and as individual performers, they are so versatile and so consistent at the same time --- every time I hear them, the show is never the same; but it’s always excellently performed! The vocals and the instrumentation are always on point, and you can tell that each of the CCO members is having as good a time performing as the guests are experiencing their shows.

Central City Orchestra 8
    Central City Orchestra 9
    Central City Orchestra 10
    Sent on 03/29/2019
  • Michael

Michael Topley · Married on 10/29/2018

Our guests are raving!

Our guests won't stop asking about the band. They really made the party great! They were loud, enthusiastic, and interactive with the crowd. I remember being in the bridal suite waiting to get announced and I could hear them through the Bridal Suite speakers - i honestly didn't know if it was the band or the DJ playing - they are that talented!

I wish i could post a video. I have 2 epic ones. They even learned the 76ers Song for us! and perfected it!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Kristin Schab · Married on 10/06/2018

Central City Orchestra for the WIN!

We hired Central City Orchestra for our alumni weekend which included an audience of over 600+ guests during our grand finale event. Central City Orchestra did not disappoint! They were incredible to work with and our audience RAVED how great they were! Katie and her team had a lot of great ideas and were fabulous partners. Their stage /lighting was extremely professional and their upbeat energy was contagious! We look forward to working with them for many years to come!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Nick Falci · Married on 09/22/2018

cuttin' a rug!

Hiring Central City Orchestra was arguably the best decision we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. When we started planning, we knew we wanted a band for live music. We started by looking for bands in Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington D.C. Ignorantly, we didn't think we'd find a band to meet our expectations around small town Pennsylvania. After hours/days spent searching for big city bands online, and seeing some in person, we were discouraged that we couldn't find a band we liked. We jokingly searched local bands, and joke was on us--the best band for us was in our own backyard--Central City Orchestra. As soon as we saw their website video and YouTube videos, we had to see them live. I contacted Katie, and she invited us to a fundraising event they were playing at. When we saw them perform in person, we knew we had to have them at our wedding. Katie was so easy to work with, and did a great job planning the evening with us and our venue coordinators. They kept the dance floor packed all night with great music. They are amazing at interacting with the crowd and song selection. They learned three new songs of our choosing, and performed them amazingly. Guests raved about CCO and said it was the best wedding reception music they've ever had. We can't wait to hire them again in the future!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Laura · Married on 09/13/2018

Central City Orchestra performed at our corporate customer meeting. They were a HUGE hit! Our customers raved about how good they were and said it was the best customer event they attended. The band was so awesome I was instructed to book them asap for next year's event - and I did!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Dennis · Married on 08/04/2018

Fantastic! Thank you for making our wedding a memorable one. All of our guests raved about your performance. You really brought the energy and fun to our special day. My husband and I can’t thank you enough. Hands down the best band! Super professional, too!

LGBT Wedding

Central City Orchestra 11
    Sent on 09/04/2018

Thank you Dennis!!

Anthony · Married on 07/28/2018

CCO did an absolute incredible job on our wedding day. Their organization and planning throughout our meetings and on our day helped the reception go as smoothly as it could have gone! They handled the introductions and worked with all of our requests perfectly. They even reached out to other vendors we were working with separately in order to keep everyone in the loop. We were so happy with the performance and so were all of our guests. We heard all throughout the day and for weeks after that it was the best wedding/celebration our family members and friends had ever been to! We are so thankful they were available and able to play for our wedding! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a live band performance for any event!

Sent on 08/30/2018

katie · Married on 07/21/2018

You NEED this band for your wedding!!

From the start Katie and Amy were an absolute pleasure to deal with - they are professional, easy to communicate with, kind, and a ton of fun!
    All of our guests have been talking non stop about how much they loved the band.. Incredibly talented musicians and vocalists. It poured the day of our wedding and CCO was extremely flexible and made the best of a difficult set up and warm up situation.
    I highly recommend booking them ASAP!!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2018

Absolute best. band. ever. From beginning to the end- just incredible. They took time beforehand to really get to know myself, my husband and our families in order to make our wedding the most enjoyable night possible. Katie even came to our venue ahead of time to meet with us and our wedding coordinator- making sure I did not have to do a thing on our wedding day. They took care of everything and it went so smoothly! They threw a complete party- We still have people telling us on a daily basis what a blast they had at our wedding- I give so much credit to our band! They are not only a party, but they made the night very personal and special for us as well. They kept the party going all night long- playing music that every age group loved. Dancing with my husband and my dad to a song we picked and they learned meant so much to us - a moment I’ve looked forward to my whole life. I just cannot say enough good things about Central City- I cannot wait to follow them around to other events! I am beyond grateful for all they did on the most wonderful day!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Kelly · Married on 09/29/2017

CCO literally MADE our wedding. Their set list is amazing and had the crowd on the dance floor all night. Amy and Katie are so fun to work with, and we have already booked them for another event. You would be LUCKY to have the opportunity to work with CCO. They will make your wedding unbelievable!!

Central City Orchestra 12
    Central City Orchestra 13
    Central City Orchestra 14
    Central City Orchestra 15
    Central City Orchestra 16
    Central City Orchestra 17
    Sent on 02/13/2018

STEFANIE · Married on 09/16/2017

CCO Was a dream come true! They were non stop energy and we had so many compliments from our guests and non stop dancing!! I would highly recommend them to anyone! Katie helped me find the perfect playlist for our wedding and even assisted in offering suggestions for other vendors! We wish we could relive this day over again- thank you CCO!! ❤️

Sent on 12/20/2017

David · Married on 01/06/2017

My 50th birthday celebration was a raging success, thanks in part to Central City Orchestra. Amy worked with me to craft a great song list and the band really delivered. The group was fun and accommodating - and people are still telling me what a great time they had.

Sent on 04/17/2017