46 Reviews for DJ Paul Malo

Microphones (3)
Sound/PA System (3)
Do-Not-Play List (2)
MC (2)

We are so glad that we had Paul as our DJ for our wedding in June! He’s such a great person and we are grateful to call him a friend! Everyone loved him and our families couldn’t stop raving about how professional and go with the flow he was! He has that style of talent where he doesn’t feel he needs to be the center of attention and won’t try to take over your wedding! He wants to and will do whatever it takes to ensure that you and your guests have the best time! Would recommend in to anyone!

Profile Picture User4235896, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I couldn't have been more happy with our decision to hire Paul to DJ our wedding. From the instant we met at a local Bridal Show we knew Paul would be the perfect addition to our reception. From planning to our wedding day itself Paul made the process so unbelievably comfortable. All of our guest raved about his music choices and filled the dance floor for the entire night. Thank you !!!!!! Terri and Michael

Profile Picture Terri, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Paul Malo was a phenomenal DJ at our wedding. Even at our first meeting he treated us like we were old friends and was so welcoming. We didn't even really have to give him a song list, he was able to read the crowd and had everyone "old" & "young" up dancing the whole night. He really helped make our night perfect and so entertaining. I'd definitely recommend Paul to anyone who looking to have a fun event.

Profile Picture User2013867, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

First things first- Our RECEPTION WAS LIT!!
Paul Malo played the BEST MUSIC ever! there was literally not one minute when the dance floor was not PACKED.
The first time I met Paul, I knew he would be perfect for our big day! I actually thought it was going to be WAY more for the DJ- he was worth EVERY CENT.
He is HYSTERICALLY funny and isn't one of those DJ's that try's to make the day about him.
Paul recommended beautiful music for our ceremony, hooked up outside microphones for our officiate and readers, did great introductions of my wedding party and literally had the place JUMPIN!!
ALL the big hits from "back in the day"-meaning the "big 80's!!
We had the MOST fun and people are STILL talking about it 3 months later!
If you want an entertainer who will make your day AMAZING- Look no further than Paul Malo!
His thoughtful introduction for our first dance and fun spirit MADE our wedding!
Thank you Paul!

Photo for DJ Paul Malo Review - It was CRAZY from start to finish
Photo for DJ Paul Malo Review - people were break dancing and everything!!
Photo for DJ Paul Malo Review - young, old, we had everyone up
Photo for DJ Paul Malo Review - Me and Paul pre ceremony during set up
Photos
Photo for DJ Paul Malo Review - Group photo- Paul got everyone on the floor!
Profile Picture Eileen, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

The best wedding DJ in upstate, NY - bar none.
A top notch professional - who is also lots of fun.
If Paul is open for your date - Don't procrastinate;
His schedule fills up fast - So if you want the best,
Hire Paul Malo.

Profile Picture Happy, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Paul was great! You can't ask for a nicer and more fun guy and DJ! He met with us several times before the wedding to plan out our music and reception. He gave us great advice and ideas, and is just easy to work with and such a nice, fun person. The music was great, appealed to the variety of ages at our wedding, got everyone on the dance floor and made for a beautiful and memorable night. We highly recommend Paul!

Profile Picture Rachael, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Paul was amazing! He helped to give us an unforgettable and perfect wedding! He does a great job of reducing stress and explaining everything and is very open to tailoring the music to what we wanted! Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/19/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our wedding was on Sept 17th and we went back and forth over getting a DJ or a band. I am so glad we selected the DJ. What made it more affirming for us was that we went with the best DJ in the area. Paul gets to know you as a couple. You have the option of providing him a list of songs you want to hear and you don't want to hear. However, the truth is, he is very skilled at reading the audience. For the weeks after the wedding, our guests have contacted us asking if Paul has the play list. Everyone was on the dance floor and he truly made it a night to remember for everyone.

Profile Picture Brad, 9/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Paul is amazing!! He is the best DJ in the Saratoga area. He will take care of everything and make it so easy for you on the day of your wedding. He will keep your dance floor full all night. We loved having him as our DJ!!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We knew from the very beginning that we wanted to book Paul as our DJ for our June 2016 wedding. He's known as a "party DJ" and that's exactly what we got! Paul knows how exactly the type of music to get the crowd going. Our dance floor was packed from the first song to the very last one! My 86 year old grandmother even made her way to the dance floor! On top of being an amazing DJ, Paul is incredibly professional, very responsive, and felt like family from our very first meeting. We couldn't have chosen a better DJ!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Paul was awesome. From the moment I booked him he was a pleasure to work with. He took all my suggestions and added to them. He kept the events moving and people on the dance floor. I couldn't have been happier. I highly recommend him for your wedding!

Profile Picture Megan, 12/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Paul for our Sept. 26th 2015 wedding and he exceeded even his best reviews, and made our wedding night one of the BEST NIGHTS of our lives!

Not only was he able to get our crowd going, no one left the dance floor the WHOLE NIGHT! Numerous guests kept coming up to me after and told they have never been to a wedding where no one left the dance floor or where as many people danced all night as ours, and it was all thanks to Paul! The music choices were perfect, and he was able to mix both our younger generation music with our parents and older guests choices. He announced everything right on cue, gave great introductions, got everyone out on the floor and had them all paying attention when they needed to. He completely commanded the room, and as a DJ I think that is one of the most important qualities. People are still telling us 3 weeks later it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to, and that is greatly due to Paul! He was outstanding, and I would recommend him to any upstate NY area bride around. 5 stars, thank you so much Paul for making our fantasy wedding come true!!!!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/26/15, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Paul was perfect! What a great guy. He played really fun music from start to finish and I think the only time people got off the dance floor was to re-hydrate.

He played all of the songs we requested, which couldn't have been more than 10, but the rest he picked out and they were so much fun!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired DJ Paul Malo for our wedding and were thoroughly impressed. I can't stress how awesome it was working with him in the months leading up to the wedding. He was amazingly helpful in every part of getting things planned and it took a huge load of stress off of us during that time. The day of the wedding, Paul was incredible. From making sure we were having fun, enjoying the music, pronouncing our wedding party names, and everything that you can't even think of. He definitely brought the party to our wedding and we couldn't have been happier with his work. Thanks Paul!!

Profile Picture User3774477, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Paul was fabulous to work with! From the first meeting we felt completely at ease. He had great suggestions to help make our day special. Everyone at the wedding said how wonderful Paul was from the older guests to the younger adults! Paul was great at directing the wedding party on introductions and transitioning to the toasts and all the special moments of the wedding. We would highly recommend Paul for a memorable, stress-free night!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/8/14, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

A great time had by all. Paul was a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 10/26/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This guy knows exactly what he's doing. If you want a seamless reception, he delivers!

Profile Picture User4277020, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Paul was our DJ for our wedding. He was wonderful! He was easy to work with and several guests told us how much they enjoyed him. We gave him a lot of discretion on what kind of music to play as well as a short list of specific songs and he fit the them all together seamlessly. I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a talented, professional DJ!

Profile Picture User4306330, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Paul was fantastic! So much fun to work with, very personable, and he had everyone on the dance floor - I'd definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Caroline, 5/30/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Once the party gets started at the wedding, it's really all about the dj - and I cannot say enough good things about Paul Malo. He is awesome. Not only did he keep the dance floor packed all night (seriously - all night), he was really easy to work with, and really listened to what we wanted. He gave us great suggestions when we needed an expert opinion, and he wasn't intrusive at all. Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Meagan, 5/25/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

There is not a bad word to say about Paul. When my husband and I originally looked for DJs, we actually booked someone else. After horrible stories and reviews, we made a huge decision to book Paul Malo instead. He was highly recommended by other vendors and was the best choice we could have made. Paul was always super quick to respond to my emails and when we initially met him in person, we sat and had drinks and chatted with him for two hours! He is so sweet and wonderful. We had some strange requests for him as far as our first dance went and he made three different mixes for us to choose from, no questions asked. People are still commenting on how wonderful our DJ was and we couldn't agree more. If you are in search of a DJ, Paul Malo is your man!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/19/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

From the moment I met Paul, it was like working with family. He is amazing at what he does! He knew just what we wanted for music from just a brief discussion with us and I never had to worry about a single thing from the moment we called him until the final dance. No stress whatsoever, just the friendliest professional you will ever work with. I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture User4261647, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Paul was the best DJ at our wedding!! Every one of our guests kept telling us the whole night how great he was. He kept all of the guests dancing all night long. His music selection was outstanding. We could not have asked for a better DJ. We are recommending Paul to all of our friends who get married.

Profile Picture Kristi, 10/25/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Paul Malo is the ONLY DJ I will ever recommend!!! He is easy to work with, super professional and also very personable! He was the DJ for my sister's wedding back in 2007, and there is a reason I held onto his business card for 6 years!!! Paul kept the party going all night!! I've never been to a wedding where when the lights were turned on, people were still on the dance floor! I'm glad it was mine!!! Thanks Paul!!! I wish we could get "remarried" every year and have you DJ at each one!!!

Profile Picture Annie, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Paul was an excellent DJ but more importantly was a great guy. He made the night run so smoothly even with handling multiple setups for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He had everyone dancing with a great mix of music to satisfy all types. We received many great compliments from our guests. He was an absolute pleasure to work with, we can't recommend him enough. Thanks Paul!

Profile Picture User3898294, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews