10101 Rockaway St, Ballston Spa, NY 12020 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 32

About Platinum Entertainment

Platinum Entertainment is a premier wedding and event entertainment company based out of Slingerlands, New York. Owner Tony Mancuso has more than 20 years of experience in the entertainment industry and uses his extensive knowledge of all facets of the industry to set him apart. He helps to coordinate all moving parts of your event so you can relax and enjoy yourself. Platinum Entertainment’s number-one priority is to make your wedding unforgettable, from beginning to end. Tony customizes every event to bring your desires to life. He loves his job and it shows during his excellent performances.

Platinum Entertainment has an extensive music library that includes club, hip-hop, jazz, rock, top 40, and more. Tony takes on only one event per day to give clients his full attention. During a consultation, couples can share their wedding details and vision with the team. Tony is comfortable being your MC and will keep your guests dancing all night while staying away from your do-not-play list. Platinum Entertainment also provides video projection and the following additional equipment if desired:

• Flat screen

Platinum Entertainment 3
Platinum Entertainment 4
Platinum Entertainment 5

Tina · Getting married on 04/04/2020

I have been in the events business for over 20 years. So when my Aunt decided she wanted to have a huge after Christmas Party for the whole family she of course ask me to find a great DJ. The issue I had was the party was in my hometown of Latham and I lived and worked in Boston. I did some research and reach out to Tony. He was very helpful and very much accommodating. I explained to him my family loves to dance and we needed music to be on point. He did not disappoint. As I mentioned I been doing this for over 20 years. I have worked with 1,000 of DJ and by far Tony is one of the best. If he lived in the Boston Area he would for sure be my preferred DJ. By the way my son who was 4 at the time of the party still talks about DJ Tony. He says he really knows how to play sick beats.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Emily · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding 8.17.19

From start to finish, I was met with friendliness and quick responses. My husband and I had another company double book and drop us as clients, so we were scrambling two months before our wedding. Tony was so polite and accommodating and he did everything he could to help make our big day absolutely perfect. Plus we had several guests rave about our DJ, Eric. He played a perfect mix of music and kept everyone happy and dancing the entire night! We don’t have enough good things to say!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Platinum Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,995.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• 10101 Rockaway St Ballston Spa, NY, 12020 See on map