Platinum Entertainment Reviews

Platinum Entertainment 4
Platinum Entertainment 5

Ruth Malka · Getting married on 05/04/2020

Tony DJ'd for my daughters Bat Mitzvah Party

Tony was responsive to my requests, easy to work with and very professional. He kept to the schedule we had prepared in advance and was very good at getting everyone up and dancing. He set the tone, and it was fun and upbeat the entire night.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Tina · Getting married on 04/04/2020

I have been in the events business for over 20 years. So when my Aunt decided she wanted to have a huge after Christmas Party for the whole family she of course ask me to find a great DJ. The issue I had was the party was in my hometown of Latham and I lived and worked in Boston. I did some research and reach out to Tony. He was very helpful and very much accommodating. I explained to him my family loves to dance and we needed music to be on point. He did not disappoint. As I mentioned I been doing this for over 20 years. I have worked with 1,000 of DJ and by far Tony is one of the best. If he lived in the Boston Area he would for sure be my preferred DJ. By the way my son who was 4 at the time of the party still talks about DJ Tony. He says he really knows how to play sick beats.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Jared Kimpel · Married on 05/24/2019

The real deal. Highly recommend.

Tony Mancuso is the real deal! Through some confusion on my part I ended up contacting the NY based DJ to take on the entertainment for my wedding in TN and it was one of the best mistakes I've made in a while. From day one Tony was responsive, energetic, organized and personable. He went above and beyond to help us iron out a timeline ahead of time and he stuck to our planning and song selection, ensuring our personal music taste reflected in our ceremony and his performance during the reception. And when I say performance, I mean it. Never have I been to a wedding where the DJ was actually sampling and mixing at the song transitions (if i am using the correct terminology). He kept the dance floor alive and facilitated the party we wanted. Tony was the entertainer he sold himself as and I can not recommend him enough!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Claire · Married on 02/09/2019

A memory I’ll never forget

I’m so glad we booked tony he was very professional he listened to what we wanted he did what we asked he made sure things ran smoothly and everyone had a great time. It was a night that my husband and I will always remember

Sent on 02/16/2019

Samantha Grey · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding DJ

Tony was extremely easy to work with and really took the time to learn us as a couple so that he could make sure our wedding music matched us perfectly. I admittedly sent him an EXTENSIVE playlist to “pluck” from and he absolutely killed it on his choices. We couldn’t have been happier! Xo

Sent on 12/14/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/22/2018

Tony is the best!!! He had my guests dancing til the very end! Everyone is still talking about how amazing my DJ was! Where did I find him? I found him by word of mouth. I can't wait to use his talent for my next event! Very professional as well as flexible to Mike and I's needs. You need to book him for your event!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Sydney · Married on 09/02/2018

Platinum will be the best decision you make when planning your wedding! Tony was amazing. He met with us several times to be sure he knew what we wanted and our preferred style of music. At the wedding he made sure everything ran smoothly, not only with the music but with the entire wedding. The wedding coordinator at our venue even said that he was "amazing and has everything covered". Do yourself a favor and book platinum entertainment for your wedding. You won't be disappointed. Great price, great music, great people.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Marie · Married on 08/04/2018

Tony was just perfect in every facet of the wedding process. We wanted to be less traditional and he helped us easily make that happen. He’s completely understood what I wanted and needed from him before I even knew. He played every song I asked and mixed our hipster/country tastes together beautifully. He’s, funny and kind and very experienced making him so easy to work with. Our guests said he was the best dj they’d ever seen. I had the added bonus of seeing his club style talents as well and I’m thoroughly impressed. Book him if you can and do NOT hesitate!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Ed · Married on 04/13/2018

When we were planning our wedding we asked around and luckily found Tony. The process started with a phone call where he got a sense of what we liked but he really wanted a face to face before we committed. From our first sit down we knew he was the one. His attention to detail and ability to understand our style was astounding. Tony went above and beyond just playing music. We were in constant contact and met in person two more time before the event. Tony worked well with our event coordinator, catering and photographer to make sure the timeline went smoothly. He respected all of wishes and requests, The music was on point, and he never missed a beat. I would highly recommend this guy for your event.

Sent on 06/08/2018
    Platinum Entertainment 6

Shelley · Married on 04/05/2018

Absolutely the best

From the 1st time I spoke with Tony I knew everything would be great. He was flexible with the schedule, accommodating to the music we wanted and an absolute professional every step of the way! I would highly recommend him for any event

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • F

Faith · Married on 03/10/2018

Platinum Entertainment was the perfect choice for our wedding. Tony was extremely professional, friendly, and responsive to the music we wanted on our big day. Everything went perfectly from walking down the aisle, to taking off the garter, to dancing the rest of the night away. We could not be more pleased! If you want a big bang for your buck, Platinum Entertainment!

Sent on 03/17/2018
    Platinum Entertainment 7
    Platinum Entertainment 8
    Platinum Entertainment 9
    Platinum Entertainment 10

Katie · Married on 10/14/2017

Tony was the DJ for our wedding and he was fantastic! On point with the music and kept everyone of all ages dancing all night! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!
    Thank you Tony for helping us celebrate!

-Kate Tasso

Sent on 12/07/2017

Shawn · Married on 09/23/2017

With every line of work there are those that do it, and those that perfect it. Tony has perfected it. When your dealing with one of the biggest days of your lives, not having to worry about the music, or the entertainment is a huge weight off your shoulders. His confidence is not a sales pitch when you first meet him, it's the realization that you don't have to look any further for another DJ for your wedding or event. Tony nailed it for our wedding and it was confirmed not only by our being able to actually relax and enjoy our wedding, but also by our guests asking us who that DJ was and what an amazing job he did. There are so many things that can go wrong on that special day, knowing your DJ and master of ceremonies isn't going to be one of them is worth everything. We would highly recommend Tony for any event anyone may need him for.
    As with anything in life that costs money, it's very true when they say, quality is not expensive, it's priceless.
    You want priceless when you only got one day and one shot to get it right!! Thanks Tony.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Rachele · Married on 09/03/2017

DJ Tony Platinum is awesome. He is fun, interactive, and knows how to rein in a wedding. He is very professional and took the time to understand what type music / vibe we were going for and nailed it! I highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Rebecca · Married on 08/18/2017

There was not one moment that people were not on the dance floor! Everyone had a great time and he was on point with all of our song choices.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/17/2017

Wonderful experience with Tony ! Working with him was easy and enjoyable. Everyone made comments at the wedding that he was amazing! Nothing but nice things to say about him!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Christine · Married on 06/11/2017

Tony was such a pleasure to work with. My husband and I were having a hard time picking music that was wedding appropriate and he was amazing at working with us to find just the right music for every aspect of the wedding, from the ceremony to reception. His knowledge of 'the business' was definitely apparent. He literally made sure everything ran smoothly so that we could enjoy our big day!!!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Jason · Married on 02/24/2017

Tony did an outstanding job at our wedding. He exceeded our expectations and I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to hire a DJ for their wedding.

Sent on 03/25/2017

Vanessa · Married on 01/06/2017

I hired Tony to DJ my baby shower and I can't say enough good things about him! I wanted the shower to be just the right balance of a brunch time shower but also a fun, party atmosphere and Tony totally made that happen with the music he played and the lighting and setup he provided. He was so responsive, attentive, and professional and went above and beyond to make sure everything was done to my liking. He was so easy to work with and completely exceeded my expectations. I will absolutely be hiring him for any future events that I need a DJ for and highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Melissa · Married on 01/01/2017

I've been lucky to work with Tony 3 x's now for charity events and he is trustworthy, dependable and a positive addition to any event! He has knowledge about how events can be run and is flexible and understanding.

Sent on 01/26/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/09/2016

Tony is amazing. By far the best DJ we have ever heard at a wedding. Everyone was talking about how much fun our wedding was and it was 100% due to Tony. He was amazing and professional and I would give him more than 5 stars if I could. My grandmother fell and tore her rotator cuff at the wedding and Tony came over, took her pulse and made her laugh. After the ambulance came I was certain that our reception was kind of doomed but Tony got the party right back where we left it. He even stayed later than he was supposed to because everyone was having so much fun. Use Tony, he is OUTSTANDING!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Susan Mcgrath · Married on 05/07/2016

Tony is the Man!

Tony was awesome and fun to work with. He always had great ideas for us and brought up things we didn’t even think about. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Shawn · Married on 10/04/2015

We used Tony for our last two fire department officer dinners. He is great to work with and had people up and dancing all night. We enjoy working with Tony because he is very professional and his rates are extremely fare. He knows what he is doing and mixes the songs flawlessly. He will be our DJ for years to come. Thank you Tony once again for making our banquet that much better!!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/04/2015

Tony was great. We got the impression right from the start that he really cared about our wedding and wanted everyone to have a great time. He kept the dance floor packed all night. He was super professional and everyone had a fantastic time. By far, he was the best decision we made for our wedding day!

Sent on 01/28/2016

Meghan · Married on 10/03/2015

Wedding planning is always stressful. There are so many details that need to be planned. Meeting with our dj was probably the most fun we had while meeting with any of our vendors. Tony helped guide us through and plan our wedding. His sense of humor and laid back, yet professional persona was perfect for our wedding. We felt as if he actually cared about us and that we had the wedding of our dreams, rather than just looking for a pay check. I would highly recommend platinum entertainment.

Sent on 01/28/2016