Brown’s Brewing Company offers one of the most unique private function destinations in the Capital Region perfect for weddings, receptions, reunions, corporate events, holiday parties, community events, showers, and retirement parties. Our intimate Trojan Room and two floored, multi-room Revolution Hall can accommodate events for guests from 30 to 300 in a distinguished brew pub and beer hall setting. Our outstanding events planning team will assist you from the beginning stages of your event to carrying out the last minute details. The Trojan Room on the second floor of our Taproom brewpub can comfortably seat up to 30 guests for intimate private gatherings or corporate meetings with wireless internet and screen projection. Our split level Revolution Hall captures the spirit of Troy’s waterfront warehouse heritage with the taste of a European beer hall. The audio, video and wireless equipped space can accommodate audiences from 100 amphitheater seated to 300 table seated for full catered affairs. The Hall’s separate lobby bar is perfect for private parties of up to 100 guests.
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 99% of couples
30 User photos
Caitlyn · Married on 12/31/2018
We have been going to Revolution Hall for many events and we knew that this was the place to have our New Year's Eve wedding. Carrie and her staff are simply amazing and make sure that everything is set up the way that you had envisioned it. We had many compliments that the food and the staff were amazing.Sent on 01/14/2019
Revolution Hall's reply:
Liz · Married on 12/29/2018
Stunning venue with incredible food and drinks and very amazing staff
Brown's Revolution Hall is truly a magical venue. It is stunningly beautiful and feels inviting and cozy. It provides a unique experience to guests that are not from Troy because it is attached to a brewery that makes some very delicious beers. Carrie, the event coordinator, was PHENOMENAL to work with. She made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with, (when that is not the case at all), and was always prompt, kind, accommodating, and professional. She honestly is an angel! The food was delicious and our guests raved about it for days on end! We also were able to select 7 of the brewery's beers to have on tap and they offer a great wine and liquor selection as well (they even have Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand!!). The venue includes a built-in stage which was amazing because we had a 7-person band. There was also additional seating areas with couches and sofa chairs that were great for taking a break from dancing or catching up with relatives. Additionally, there are 2 hotels withing 2-3 blocks from the venue which made it very convenient for out of town guests. If I could do it all over again, I would chose Rev Hall 1000 times over. It was perfect in every way and our guests were just as impressed as we were. Thank you Carrie, and all of the staff at Revolution Hall, for the most amazing evening my husband and I could have dreamed of!Sent on 01/07/2019
Revolution Hall's reply:
Matt · Married on 12/08/2018
Professional, easy to work with, and an absolutely gorgeous venue!
Our wedding at Rev Hall was basically perfect. We LOVED working with Carrie and the team there and found them to be, in every case, professional, helpful, kind and full of good advice.Sent on 01/02/2019
Some Pros of Rev Hall:
- GREAT food. Please please do a tasting here; you will not be disappointed.
- Amazing Brown's beer on tap all night
- The way the venue is laid out is perfect for having your ceremony on site, if you choose; there's a separate space for the cocktail hour
- Carrie is awesome and helps manage all of the vendors and logistics leading up to and on the day of the wedding
- Great acoustics; I've been to venues where you can't hear the speeches or anything because of echos and reverb, but Rev Hall didn't have that issue
- They decorate the place flawlessly and have tons of stuff available for you to use for decorations (or you can bring in your own things)
- Plenty of space, including an upper level balcony that can be used during the cocktail hour and a patio area you can use if it's nice out
- There's a stage! We had a DJ, and people ended up dancing on stage during the reception. We also did our ceremony up there. I imagine it would be perfect for a band.
- They're very thoughtful; when we walked off stage after our ceremony and out the doors, Carrie was waiting for us with our favorite drinks (a Moscow Mule for her, an IPA for me) and ushered us into a private room to take a breath and have a moment to enjoy being married. It was perfect.
Cons of Rev Hall:
- We only got to have ONE wedding there. Wish we could do this every year!
Revolution Hall's reply:
Revolution Hall Price Rates
Revolution Hall is such a cool place! If you're having a wedding or private party it has a lot to offer you. Carrie and her staff are always attentive, upbeat and friendly. We love working here and you'll see why. Check this place out!
Revolution Hall is a unique, rustic wedding venue. The planner is there for the couple on a constant basis, they never had to look for her. I have another wedding coming up and the couple was very enthusiastic telling me about their experience with them. The waitstaff was exceptionally friendly also. Plenty of parking as well.