100-240
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Revolution Hall

A distinguished European beer hall setting, capturing Troy’s waterfront warehouse heritage.

Brown’s Brewing Company offers one of the most unique private function destinations in the Capital Region perfect for weddings, receptions, reunions, corporate events, holiday parties, community events, showers, and retirement parties. Our intimate Trojan Room and two floored, multi-room Revolution Hall can accommodate events for guests from 30 to 300 in a distinguished brew pub and beer hall setting. Our outstanding events planning team will assist you from the beginning stages of your event to carrying out the last minute details. The Trojan Room on the second floor of our Taproom brewpub can comfortably seat up to 30 guests for intimate private gatherings or corporate meetings with wireless internet and screen projection. Our split level Revolution Hall captures the spirit of Troy’s waterfront warehouse heritage with the taste of a European beer hall. The audio, video and wireless equipped space can accommodate audiences from 100 amphitheater seated to 300 table seated for full catered affairs. The Hall’s separate lobby bar is perfect for private parties of up to 100 guests.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Stations (4)
Uncovered Outdoor (3)
House Liquor (3)
Signature Drink (1)

My husband and I just had our wedding at Rev Hall this past June. The event space is beautiful, and Carrie is wonderful to work with. She was easy to communicate with through out the process of planning and very responsive. The food was good and service of dinner, bar service, etc was all excellent. If you loved the event space as much as we did, we wouldn't hesitate to highly recommend it! Thank you to Carrie, Lousia, and everyone at Rev Hall for helping us to put on a great wedding!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/30/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Wheelchair Access

I can't say enough how perfect my wedding was and it was all thanks to Carrie and the staff at Revolution Hall. The space is great! it's such a cool spot. More importantly though, Carrie goes above and beyond to assist with the planning and coordination. I did not have a single worry leading up to or on the day of my wedding because I knew everything was very well planned and if anything came up- it was handled by Carrie. Every time I had a question, no matter how simple or complex I would email Carrie and get a response very quickly, always in the same day, usually right away. I can't say enough how great the wedding was and how much Carrie and the staff at Revolution Hall did for me and my husband! It was perfect!

Profile Picture Bridget, 5/19/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Carrie was absolutely amazing. She made everything so easy for me. Meg was also great! Whenever I needed anything, she was right there to get it done! Highly recommended

Profile Picture Sara, 3/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Event Planning, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Revolution Hall Pricing

220x220 sq 1490209282124 rev hall wedding 24
220x220 sq 1490209308929 rev hall wedding 38
220x220 sq 1490209354354 rev hall wedding 32

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Revolution Hall is such a cool place! If you're having a wedding or private party it has a lot to offer you. Carrie and her staff are always attentive, upbeat and friendly. We love working here and you'll see why. Check this place out!

Revolution Hall is a unique, rustic wedding venue. The planner is there for the couple on a constant basis, they never had to look for her. I have another wedding coming up and the couple was very enthusiastic telling me about their experience with them. The waitstaff was exceptionally friendly also. Plenty of parking as well.

425 River St, Troy, NY 12180   See On Map