100-240
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Revolution Hall

A distinguished European beer hall setting, capturing Troy’s waterfront warehouse heritage.

Brown’s Brewing Company offers one of the most unique private function destinations in the Capital Region perfect for weddings, receptions, reunions, corporate events, holiday parties, community events, showers, and retirement parties. Our intimate Trojan Room and two floored, multi-room Revolution Hall can accommodate events for guests from 30 to 300 in a distinguished brew pub and beer hall setting. Our outstanding events planning team will assist you from the beginning stages of your event to carrying out the last minute details. The Trojan Room on the second floor of our Taproom brewpub can comfortably seat up to 30 guests for intimate private gatherings or corporate meetings with wireless internet and screen projection. Our split level Revolution Hall captures the spirit of Troy’s waterfront warehouse heritage with the taste of a European beer hall. The audio, video and wireless equipped space can accommodate audiences from 100 amphitheater seated to 300 table seated for full catered affairs. The Hall’s separate lobby bar is perfect for private parties of up to 100 guests.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Stations (4)
Uncovered Outdoor (3)
House Liquor (3)
Signature Drink (1)

If you're looking for a unique space and literally the BEST team to help you do so, you have to get married here! Carrie is AMAZING. She answered all of my emails and texts within a few hours, (and my moms, too!) She helped us plan our floor plan out, menu, had a million of our vendors delivering things, made the windows look beautiful, and even provided us with the holders for table numbers (if you're missing those or easels/that type of thing, ask her what's been left behind from previous weddings.) When I stepped into my cocktail hour, it was a little overwhelming, but she came right up to me and my husband and got us what we wanted to drink, and kept bringing them all night! She went above and beyond, and our wedding day was so special. Also-- Revolution Hall-- I'm from Troy, so it didn't occur to me how unique of a space it is. The string lights and wide plank floors and industrial feel is so different and pretty for a wedding. We had (my husband's) family members coming up to us asking "how did you find this place?!" Everyone was raving about the food, too! I'd for sure recommend getting a band-- there's a stage and it just makes for an unforgettable night. You won't regret having your wedding here!

Profile Picture Michaela, 8/31/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Wheelchair Access, Event Planning, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Revolution Hall was such a fun and easy place to have a wedding. Carrie was extremely responsive and took care of everything. The waitstaff at the hall were friendly and accommodating, and the hall itself was the perfect place for a fun and more casual-style wedding. The food and beer were delicious and plentiful, and there were so many props and decorations already provided by the hall for free use. I couldn't have asked for a better place to serve as our wedding venue!

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Event Planning, Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Listen. You want the perfect wedding right? Well I'm not sure you have to look any further. Carrie and Louisa at Revolution Hall were absolutely incredible. They made our lives stress free and catered to our every request. The food? Delicious. The space? Beautiful. The bartenders? Skilled and efficient. The entire process was made so that we had absolutely nothing to worry about the day of our wedding, which went off without a hitch. There really aren't enough kind things we could say about this venue and the people who set up our wedding. So many small touches you'd never think of like giving us flights of beer at our final meeting, or packing up everything so that in the morning pickup of decorations was a breeze. We would would recommend any couple in the Capitol District to have their wedding at Rev. Hall because it simply is just the best.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/4/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1490209282124 rev hall wedding 24
220x220 sq 1490209308929 rev hall wedding 38
220x220 sq 1490209354354 rev hall wedding 32

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Revolution Hall is such a cool place! If you're having a wedding or private party it has a lot to offer you. Carrie and her staff are always attentive, upbeat and friendly. We love working here and you'll see why. Check this place out!

Revolution Hall is a unique, rustic wedding venue. The planner is there for the couple on a constant basis, they never had to look for her. I have another wedding coming up and the couple was very enthusiastic telling me about their experience with them. The waitstaff was exceptionally friendly also. Plenty of parking as well.

425 River St, Troy, NY 12180   See On Map