Revolution Hall

Up to 240 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$14k - $16k For 100 Guests
Up to 240 guests

Brown’s Brewing Company offers one of the most unique private function destinations in the Capital Region perfect for weddings, receptions, reunions, corporate events, holiday parties, community events, showers, and retirement parties. Our intimate Trojan Room and two floored, multi-room Revolution Hall can accommodate events for guests from 30 to 300 in a distinguished brew pub and beer hall setting. Our outstanding events planning team will assist you from the beginning stages of your event to carrying out the last minute details. The Trojan Room on the second floor of our Taproom brewpub can comfortably seat up to 30 guests for intimate private gatherings or corporate meetings with wireless internet and screen projection. Our split level Revolution Hall captures the spirit of Troy’s waterfront warehouse heritage with the taste of a European beer hall. The audio, video and wireless equipped space can accommodate audiences from 100 amphitheater seated to 300 table seated for full catered affairs. The Hall’s separate lobby bar is perfect for private parties of up to 100 guests.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens
Set Up
Tables

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$35

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Event Planner

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

Shaina Married on 11/20/2021

Can’t Say Enough Great Things about Carrie and Rev Hall!

Since we met and got engaged at Brown’s I was initially hesitant about getting married there too. I am SO GLAD we decided to have all of our wedding weekend events at The Malt Room, The Nest (rehearsal dinner and day after brunch; getting ready) and Revolution Hall! Our day and night was truly spectacular and it has so much to do with Carrie and her team! All our guests said it was just so much fun and I truly believe it’s a testament to how welcoming and fun the atmosphere is. Carrie is always there ready to help in anyway throughout the whole day! Emily helped with our day after brunch and it went so smoothly too! All of the bartenders and staff were great and the food was raves about by guests! I can’t say enough great things about Rev Hall, Carrie and staff! Highly recommend for 1 awesome party!!!

Hi Shaina and Adam,

Thank you so much for taking the time to send a review! It was so great getting to know you more. You made my day! Looking forward to seeing you both, and Theo soon.

Congratulations and have a wonderful holiday season.

• Taylor
    Taylor H. Married on 11/13/2021

Rev hall is it!

I have no words. This venue was truly one of the greatest decisions my husband and I have ever made. The space is gorgeous, industrial but also rustic. Make sure to dig for pictures because there are more pics on Instagram that show how incredible it is! There's so much you can do with the space! Book the bridal suite! The food is amazing. The booze is great (good pours). But what's the most important is the PEOPLE at Rev Hall. You will feel an immediate trust with Carrie and the Rev Hall staff. They don't take advantage of you and your wallet. It's a breath of fresh air while wedding planning. Carrie would let me pop over to visit Rev Hall at any time of the day, randomly, to see the space and have a chat leading up to the wedding. Rev Hall also allowed us to come back the day after the wedding to pick up gear, which is HUGE. Rev Hall even fed us the morning after the wedding, which was such a sweet and caring touch. In short, Carrie was always there to help, and was always so relaxed...which helped me when I was nervous (which was constantly)!

Book Rev Hall, you will not regret it.

Carrie - thank you for everything you did for us. You were an absolute godsend and I'm so grateful I get to have someone like you in my wedding memories. I can't wait to see you again soon, I know I will!

Taylor,

This just truly made my day! It was wonderful getting to know you and Luke and getting to spend time with you and your families. It was so great getting to see your vision, and now being able to share it! Looking forward to seeing each other again soon.

• Jeri
    Jeri N. Married on 09/18/2021

Couldn't have asked for a better wedding

I cannot rave about Rev Hall and Carrie and the team enough. The space, food, drinks, service are all incredible. The space has transformed so beautifully over the past two years since we booked Rev Hall as our venue that we kept most extra decor to a minimum. Carrie is so wonderful and easy to work with, planning a re-scheduled wedding during Covid was so stressful and Carrie was so helpful and reassuring throughout the whole process. As the bride and the groom we had zero complaints, we hope to be able to go back as wedding guests soon!
    Don't wait on booking Rev Hall for your dream wedding!

Jeri and Andy,

Thank you for the lovely review. Hoping to see you again very soon. It was so fun planning with you over the past couple years-I am so happy that we finally could celebrate with a perfect wedding and couple.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

58 photos · 03/03/2018

Pricing

Revolution Hall Price Rates

Conway Entertainment Conway Entertainment Wedding DJs

Revolution Hall is such a cool place! If you're having a wedding or private party it has a lot to offer you. Carrie and her staff are always attentive, upbeat and friendly. We love working here and you'll see why. Check this place out!

Sharon Rose LaVerda Sharon Rose LaVerda Wedding Officiants

Revolution Hall is a unique, rustic wedding venue. The planner is there for the couple on a constant basis, they never had to look for her. I have another wedding coming up and the couple was very enthusiastic telling me about their experience with them. The waitstaff was exceptionally friendly also. Plenty of parking as well.

425 River St Troy, 12180
Location of (Revolution Hall)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding

Wedding Venues