Level Up Entertainment Reviews

Level Up Entertainment 6
Level Up Entertainment 7
  • Kristen

Kristen Hart · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Best DJ Ever! I'm still in awe about how great everything was!

Gabriel was amazing! Our wedding was 2 weeks ago and people are still talking about how great the DJ was. My husband and I have been trying to come up with more parties to throw just so we can hire him again! I am so thankful for how professional and prompt he was. My ceremony and reception were PERFECT. There were no mistakes at all. I was super impressed with the songs played because we loved them all! You will not be disappointed by booking with Level Up Entertainment!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Runion · Getting married on 11/03/2020

HIGHLY recommend - without a doubt!

HIGHLY recommend. Throughout the entirety of the process, from signing the contract, all the way up until the last dance, Level Up Entertainment served us and went above and beyond. My husband and I had the wedding of our dreams with the help from Level Up Entertainment. the music was a hit and everyone was having the BEST time. If you want a PARTY, Level Up Entertainment is the way to go!

Level Up Entertainment 8
    Level Up Entertainment 15
    Level Up Entertainment 16
  • Casey

Casey Douglas · Getting married on 07/05/2020

Great energy, solid mixing, and interactive!

He DJ'd my friends, Ryan & Morgan Perry's wedding, on Sunday May 19th and he was on point the whole time! From how he was mixing the songs, to his energy, to his style, SO GOOD! He was interactive with the audience/guests and was always paying attention/on top of certain songs that we wanted to be played. I always really liked how he got in on the dance floor and taught us a little dance too! I loved how he was having fun with the guests as well and didn't just stay behind his station.

DJ Gbaby 10 out of 10 recommend!

I'm seriously considering hiring him for MY wedding!

• Mickel

Mickel · Getting married on 11/17/2019

DJ G Baby always delivers a great attention to detail with song selection, along with an amazing sense of class tailored to the venue!

Sent on 08/31/2018
  • Zach

Zach Baker · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Great DJ - Definitely Hire

We recently hired DJ GBaby for our wedding on May 11, 2019. Leading up to the wedding, he responded to all requests and answered all questions within 24 hours. All pre-wedding coordination could not have been easier. On the day of the wedding, he was set up and ready hours before the wedding. DJ GBaby even had a tablet we could borrow to practice our choreographed dance more than two hours before the start of the reception. During the reception, he seamlessly transitioned from entrances, first dance, dinner, speeches, and cake cutting. Once dancing started, his playlist was exceptional, keeping nearly the entire wedding on the dance floor for hours. Throughout the night he kept all guest involved in the party, from quickly playing request to stepping out from the DJ booth to teach my grandfather to wobble. If DJ GBaby is available for your date I would recommend hiring him immediately.

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Justine

Justine Baker · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Best DJ!!!

DJ Gbaby brought the party to our wedding reception! We had an amazing time dancing at our reception-- our guests were dancing until the very end! The playlist was awesome and he was an incredible emcee... he pumped everyone up! He was easy to work with and incredibly communicative throughout the planning process. He was set up and ready to go hours before the reception and made sure everyone had a great time, including our grandparents. I can't recommend him enough! Thanks for everything, DJ Gbaby!!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Jourdan

Jourdan · Married on 08/23/2019

If you're reading this, HIRE THEM!

Gabe was absolutely amazing - the energy he brought to the room was unparalleled, and we are still (a month later) receiving calls and texts about how great he was! From the beginning, he was as equally as professional as he was fun to work with. He communicated with the venue and with our planner to coordinate everything, making the coordination process completely stress free for my husband and I. The day of, he brought it all to the table and had the dance floor FULL even before meals were served! The maitre'd at our venue commented about how he had never seen a DJ or band get everyone up that quickly, and how he had never seen wedding guests truly have that much fun.

If you're considering hiring Level Up Entertainment - DO IT.

Sent on 09/21/2019

Level Up Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Jourdan! You are the absolute best and the wedding was SOOO much fun! Thanks so much for trusting us with such a big day and I couldn't have been more honored to throw such a dope party for you and the fam!! LOVE YOU GUYSS!! Send kisses to momma!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/17/2019

DJ Wante MADE our reception

Without a doubt, one of the best decisions we made while wedding planning. EVERYONE danced and had so much fun. DJ Wante brought so much energy. He was also super flexible for using the sound system during the ceremony (that was in a slightly different location from the reception) as well. Everything during the ceremony went smoothly. Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Keyana · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing service!

My experience with Level Up Entertainment was outstanding from start to finish!! Gabe was amazing and his response time to all of my questions were immediate. When my first venue canceled on me and I had to find a new one Gabe was so understanding letting me know that they would come to wherever I was and even offering to help me find a new venue. My day of DJ/Emcee was DJ Bwrenn and he was AWESOME! Everyone enjoyed themselves on the dance floor and he even took last minute requests from my guests. The service was outstanding, especially for the price. I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/31/2019

Tatianna Grodecky · Married on 08/12/2019

Personable, Energetic, and Passionate

DJ Bwrenn is personable, energetic, passionate, and great on the mic. He is beyond talented, not only with music but with people. I have full confidence in his talents and abilities. I believe he can help make any special day one to remember.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Daisy Spady · Married on 08/11/2019

Amazing, fantastic, and so much more

The best DJ I could’ve ever asked for! He met every expectation and so much more. He kept the party going and keep us dancing. It’s 4 days later and my guest are still talking about how good he was. The only dj i will ever go to and send others to from now on

Sent on 08/15/2019
    Level Up Entertainment 17
  • Mallory

Mallory Morris · Married on 08/10/2019

Greatest dj of all time

Can we rank higher than 5 stars?! Where do I even begin? DJ Gbaby is the best! He really knows how to get your guests on the dance floor and keep them out there! We had a blast with all of our family and friends and I can attribute that to him! He is engaging and entertaining, very assertive and reads the crowd well! We had family and friends of all ages and walks of life at our wedding and the number one thing they commented on was our awesome DJ! I have been to many weddings and he is in a class above the rest (and for a fair price too!) His lighting setup is insane. It can accommodate multiple spaces and it was a huge bonus that we didn’t need to higher another vendor for this. He truly wants your day to be the best and he will do whatever it takes to make sure that happens! You have to go with level up entertainment for your wedding! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/01/2019
    Level Up Entertainment 18
    Level Up Entertainment 19
    Level Up Entertainment 20
    Level Up Entertainment 21
    Level Up Entertainment 22

Lauren Rosas · Married on 07/27/2019

Would get married again just to have Gabriel as a DJ

We found Level Up Entertainment through a review site like this and boy oh boy did we make the right decision. It can be hard to book someone who you only know through their reviews.

Gabriel was a one of a kind DJ and was the hit of the night. He was absolutely our #1 compliment we got about our reception.

He knows how to feel the crowd, got us hype by dancing with us and fiercely protected our requests of songs we did NOT want played at the reception (even though guests requested electric slide a ton, it was NOT happening.)

He’s the best and I couldn’t recommend him enough. Book Level Up!!!!

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Thandi

Thandi · Married on 07/20/2019

An amazingly fun reception

DJ G Baby was such a great dj he was prompt and energetic and was able to play all the right songs while interacting with the crowd! It was such an amazing time making memories and he did an amazing job! Thank you for making my wedding day dream come true! 100 stars

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Laura

Laura Mauger · Married on 07/19/2019

One of the best DJ's ever

I hired DJ Gbaby from Level Up Entertainment to be the DJ for my wedding in July and he did a truly amazing job! He did the ceremony music and the reception music along with sunset like up-lighting to fit the sunset theme of my wedding. He's the kind of DJ that even gets involved in the dancing which just makes the experience so much better. I had guests tell me after the wedding how much they liked him and how good the music was. If you want your wedding to be an awesome party, genuinely filled with fun, hire Level Up Entertainment! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Madison Macqueen · Married on 06/22/2019

Look no further- Gabe was the Best DJ!

Gabe was the absolute best DJ! My husband and I had a blast and all credit due to DJGbaby- our guests are still raving about him!!! Not only was he so much fun, but Gabe made us feel so at ease on our special day. He reassured us he had everything he needed for our wedding day (equipment, mics, lights and all), and he sure did. The ceremony music was spot on- he played everything we specifically requested for and made it flow together so well. He also played our songs we recommended at the reception, too, and was amazing at MCing. He was professional, outgoing, hilarious, and such a fun time for us and our guests! He kept everyone engaged and even came and danced with us, yet he was punctual with the schedule, timing of the music, and announcements that were needed throughout the night. If you are looking for a DJ to get the party started and keep it lit, look no further!!! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Laura · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing DJ!!

DJ Gbaby performed at our wedding on April 27, 2019 and he was amazing! He had all of the guests out on the dance floor all night long! He had no issues when I gave him a specific playlist to play during the cocktail hour and during dinner, which was awesome. He was so easy to work with and made the whole process great! I would definitely recommend him!

Level Up Entertainment 23

Kelsey Lopata · Married on 05/19/2019

Great DJ who was very involved

The DJ for the Perry wedding was awesome. He did a great job at getting everyone involved and even taught us some dance moves.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Morgan Perry · Married on 05/19/2019

Exceptional!

Gabriel made our dreams come true! He worked with us budget wise, music wise, and mc wise! He really went above and beyond for us! Everyone thought he was the best of the best! I cannot believe we got him! If you book him, you won’t regret it!

Mickeal Mccool · Married on 05/19/2019

He was the best!

Gabriel did a great job at the Perry wedding in VA! He made my daughter’s and her new husband’s DJ dreams come true!! Couldn’t have had as amazing of a wedding without him!

• Kelly

Kelly Shomo · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful DJs and Wonderful People!

We cannot say enough about Level Up Entertainment; Gabe and his crew were absolutely wonderful to work with and made our big day that much more special! From the beginning, Gabe “DJ Gbaby” was responsive, professional, and seemed truly excited to be a part of our wedding. I never waited more than an hour or two to receive a response to an email and Gabe usually responded to texts within minutes. He made us feel at ease and ensured us that he and his team could handle any situation including setup in multiple locations and outdoor sites. DJ Wante, who was the team member assigned to our event, was just as wonderful. He was friendly, professional, and tons of fun! Even though the majority of our guests were older adults, DJ Wante kept everyone on the dancefloor the entire night, making sure that everyone had a blast. He even joined in on the fun and danced with us!

We can say the same things about Gabe as he was the DJ at a friend’s wedding we attended a few weeks after our big day. Needless to say, we highly recommend Level Up Entertainment. They will definitely be our first choice if we need a DJ in the future. Thanks guys!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Kirsten

Kirsten Holley · Married on 04/13/2019

Party central!

DJ BWrenn did an amazing job dj’ing my wedding in April! I got so many compliments on how great he was, I highly recommend him if you are looking for someone who can get the party started and keep it going!!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Bekah · Married on 03/16/2019

Great DJ, highly recommend

Highly recommend DJ Gbaby! From start to finish our experience was incredible and worry-free. Gabe is so fun and personable (We literally had guests ask if he was a friend of ours because of how he qcted with us!). He had to travel a bit to be part of our wedding, and he made sure to arrive the day before so that were no travel issues. Affordable prices too, especially for such high quality!!

Nate Hebert · Married on 03/16/2019

Incredible

Highly recommend Gabe and Level Up Entertainment. He made the whole process smooth and stress-free from start to finish. Also, he’s hilarious and our guests loved him. The dance floor was always full!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Jenna P · Married on 12/04/2018

Amazing DJ!

Had such a great experience with DJ Gbaby. He played a great combination of music, everyone had an amazing time! Couldn’t recommend enough.

Sent on 12/09/2018