Dianes Dream Brides Reviews

63 Reviews for Dianes Dream Brides

63 Dianes Dream Brides Reviews
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/22/2017

I cannot begin to share my gratitude for Diane, and her team at Diane's Dream Brides. My journey to finding my wedding dress here was a complete full-circle moment for me!

Diane's Dream Brides was my first job out of high school, but it quickly became much more than a job for me. Diane's Dream Brides and the people who I worked with became extended family, and the store - a place to grow up and learn d how to provide excellence in customer service. I first learned here how to strive for specialized, focused, and genuine customer care that allowed people to find a sense of ease and belonging while shopping. I worked side-by-side with Diane (and Rhonda) for over 5 years, first as a sales associate and then store manager. Each day celebrating in the daily magic of people finding their "dream dresses." I honestly never thought that I would be buying a formal or traditional wedding dress, but when I got engaged in fall 2016 I knew there was one store I needed to go to.

I have been living in Chicago since '06, and have remained close to Diane and team mates from my time at the store. My experience shopping as a bride brought me back to my days working there. I had a clear vision as to what I wanted, and felt a little uncertain we would find it - but one person did not feel uncertain, Diane. She confidently brought into the fitting room what was to end up being my wedding dress. A vintage-inspired lace bodice, dropped waist dress with a thin net skirt and a boatneck illusion neckline in a beautiful light ivory color. The only downside was the dress was floor length, had some beading I didn't love, and the sleeves were long and I wanted 3/4 length - but ALL of those things could be custom ordered to my preferred length and style! That was IT! I was ready to say YES to the DRESS!

This fall I was married in Chicago, to my dream partner in life. And this original "Dream Girl" became a "Dream Bride!"

Dianes Dream Brides 1
    Dianes Dream Brides 2
    Dianes Dream Brides 3
    Dianes Dream Brides 4
    Dianes Dream Brides 5

Lori · Married on 09/18/2017

Diane and her staff were absolutely wonderful! I was not thinking about having to actually order a dress and get it altered, ( I waited too long to shop!) so I was so happy to find that they had an "off-the-rack" section. The dress I chose was not really what I was originally thinking, but it was so beautiful and was actually the perfect dress for me! From the time I first stepped into the salon, I knew it was different. Not one lady there made me feel like I was an inconvenience or "less than", as so many out there did. They treated me like I was special from the beginning! Their follow up was great and Diane made sure that I did not settle for anything less than what I wanted. The seamstress, Mary, was very patient in the very minor alterations I wanted. Since I am only 5'2", I kept having her cut the bottom until I was comfortable with the length. What I really appreciated was that she refused to take off a big portion at one time! She wanted to make sure the length was exactly what I wanted without going too short in the beginning! The prices were very reasonable, even the ones that I looked at that you had to order. I would HIGHLY recommend Diane's Dream Brides to anyone! Thank you Diane, and all your ladies for making me feel special and beautiful, and for giving me an overall very positive experience! Lori Sears,
    9.18.2017

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Dianes Dream Brides 6
    Dianes Dream Brides 7
    Dianes Dream Brides 8

Dianes Dream Brides's reply:

Lori I am so happy for you and that everything worked out! Thank you for the wonderful review. Sincerely, Diane

Cathleen · Married on 06/17/2017

My bridesmaids picked their dresses at the store for my June 17th Wedding. The staff was great! They were patient as each lady picked out the dress that suited them. Love this store and staff.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Dianes Dream Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was our pleasure assisting your bridal party. Congratulations!
  • Private_User306

Chelsea · Married on 02/18/2017

My daughter and I just happened upon Diane's and we are so glad we did. I was looking for a Mother-of-the-Bride dress and did not have much luck at a few other salons I visited. I cannot imagine having a better consultant than Rhonda and Diane was awesome as well. I didn't know what I wanted yet in terms of style so I was glad that there was a wide range of selection. Rhonda picked out a variety of dresses while letting me know what she thought would best match my figure, venue, and personality. She was patient and I never felt pressured to buy, but also never ignored (and it was very busy the day I was there.) which I really appreciated. In the end I found my dress there and I LOVE it. Thank you to Diane's Dream Brides and to Rhonda and Diane for such a fun and memorable experience. I can't wait to wear the dress!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Dianes Dream Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We love helping moms especially like you who allow us to pick dresses we think would be perfect. So happy you found yours with us and also can't wait to see the pictures when you get to show it off!

Lindsey · Married on 11/12/2016

I bought my dress on a tight budget, but I never felt like I was getting a budget experience. The salon was full of gorgeous dresses with a wide range of price points. Every single member of the staff (and the owner) exceeded my expectations for helpfulness. Have recommended to all of my engaged friends!

Stacie · Married on 09/03/2016

I happened upon Diane's after visiting several other bridal salons in my area. I went in only to look for bridesmaids dresses because I found the dress I wanted at another shop. But once in Diane's, I was overwhelmed by the customer service from the ladies there, that I decided to come back and look for a dress for myself. Not only did I get a dress for me and all my bridesmaids, but we found dresses and jumpers for the hostesses. Diane and her staff are awesome. I glad I stopped in that day!

Dianes Dream Brides 9

Lisa · Married on 05/20/2016

I went to Diane's Dream Brides because my friend who recently got married also went there. The service as a Bride blew me away! Every time I walked in the door, everyone knew who I was. Rhonda, my consultant and Diane, the owner helped me find and design the perfect dress for my wedding day. Every step along the way was flawless and my dress was amazing! So happy I went to Diane's Dream Brides. Such an outstanding experience!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Dianes Dream Brides's reply:

It was our pleasure making your experience memorable and perfect! We truly appreciate you taking the time to review us. Thank you so much!!!!

From the beginning of my wedding planning process till the day I picked up my gowns Diane and all her girls were absolutely amazing. We were able to customize my gown so it would be like no other dress. We also ordered custom jewelry as well as a custom cathedral veil to match. My bridesmaids all ordered different dresses since they were all different sizes and changing the fabric to make sure they all matched was no problem at all. Diane and all her girls were beyond accommodating, so glad I went there!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/18/2015

I had purchased 2 bridesmaid dresses here in the past, so when it came time for my wedding gown I knew the place to go! I did go to a couple other places just to see what they had to offer. My experience at Diane's was the best by far. Other places were more concerned with me just buying a dress and it seemed like they wanted me to try on as few as possible. This was not the case at DDB, I ended up buying the second dress that I tried on, however Diane and her associates grabbed several more dresses for me to try on so I could be positive that I had found the dress. My wedding was only 3 months away from when I found my dress and Diane never made me fell like I was crazy for planning everything with such short notice. Even AFTER I had bought my dress I had the BEST costumer service. Since I had bought an ivory dress, I was worried about matching the groom's attire so Diane called the seamstress (who had my dress) and she cut off a sample piece from inside the dress and it was ready the day after. She also expedited the shipping for my veil so it would be in on my final fitting,when it wasn't she called the company and it arrived early the following week; a sales associate even called to let me know it was ready althoughI had told them this was not necessary. EVERYTHING about my experience here was amazing, I felt like I had special treatment even though I wasn't always the only bride in the shop. Without a doubt I recommend Diane's Dream Bride for any bride looking for her dream dress and excellent customer service!

My Bridesmaids dresses were amazing! Diane was so accommodating and efficient. All the girls were able to get their dresses exactly when they were told they would and alterations were quick!! I highly recommend! I wish I would of lived Michigan at the time I bought my wedding gown and could of found one with them!

There staff was professional and welcoming. They had a good selection and and the had sizes to try-on above a size 12.

Jaclyn · Married on 06/21/2014

The entire staff was friendly, easy to work, with and very honest in a polite way) and helpful when selecting my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses!

Sara · Married on 03/29/2014

This was the first store I went to and I found my dress, my bridesmaids' dresses, and my mom bought a dress too! The staff was very welcoming and knowledgeable about their dresses. When I mentioned something I liked or didn't like about a particular gown, the saleswomen were able to find something I loved. Fittings were quick and easy too. I had a great experience at Diane's.

Denise · Married on 12/27/2013

Thank you so much Diane's Dream Brides for coming through for us (twice) when another local store just went out of business on us and just left us hanging. You were so great to work!!

Sent on 01/22/2014

Dianes Dream Brides's reply:

Glad we could help quickly!!! Thanks for taking the time to review us, greatly appreciated.

Annie · Married on 10/04/2013

I tried on 30+ dresses from at least 10 different places before I picked my dress. The entire time I was trying all these dresses, I kpet thinking how none of them were that special.

But when I went to Dianes Dream Brides, I wasn't expecting much as the store seems WAY too small. But I figured I'd give it a shot. I couldn't believe the selection they had. I tried on 6 dresses there and it was the first place I had been where I LOVED every single one.

I eventually decided on one and was so impressed with the staff. They gave me honest opinins and helped me figure out all my alterations (which were intricate) so I would have EXACTLY what I wanted. They treated me like family. Diane is such a genuine person and you can tell her whole staff, as well as herself, love their jobs.

My sister ended up getting her dress from here as well due to the great selection and service. They were also comparable when it came to prices. Under $1000 was my budget and they helped me stay well within that.

Thanks Diane and staff!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Dianes Dream Brides's reply:

Thank you so much Annie for the wonderful review. I greatly appreciate you taking the time and yes I do love what I do. Diane

I went into Diane's last year and they were very helpful they gave me there full attention and I was able to get my gown they were also helpful to my girls when they ordered there dresses too. I was very pleased I choose Diane's over David's bridal. I highly recommend any bride to check out Diane's she and her staff gives you the full attention you deserve:)

My budget wasn't that big to find my dream dress but they didn't treat me any differently because of that. They helped me find my dream dress at a dream price. They told me up front how much alterations would be so I wouldn't be surprised with hidden fees. They even offered to hold my dress at the shop til my wedding day. So far I've been soo pleased with there services.

Amanda · Married on 04/26/2013

All very friendly. We described what we were looking for in bridesmaid dresses and they pulled out many choices. The alteration process was made a breeze and they were very efficient.

Jennifer · Married on 02/09/2013

Diane's Bridal was wonderful to deal with. Their prices are very fair and my dress turned out so beautiful. At my last fitting my dress did not fit right. They redid the entire top of my dress at no cost to me and were happy to do it. I highly recommend them

Kristyn · Married on 08/11/2012

I am so happy I walked into that store! I would refer it 100 times over!

Sent on 12/07/2012

Dianes Dream Brides's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Michelle · Married on 05/26/2012

Diane's made me feel like a princess. They had the most beautiful choices of dresses. The staff was attentive. The alterations were perfect.

Rachel · Married on 04/20/2012

The staff at Diane's Dream Brides are very friendly and professional. I enjoyed working with them from the initial phone call when looking for a particular dress to scheduling fittings and picking up my dress for the big day. They are flexible in their scheduling for the fittings and their prices are not over the top. They offered discounts for my bridal party and on my accessories, which saved us quite a bit of money. I would highly recommend them.

Lynne · Married on 04/14/2012

The girls at Diane's made me feel as if my wedding was the only wedding they had on their calendars. Not once did I feel I was not important. Everyone that I worked with was very professional and
    always made me feel welcome no matter when I called or came in. I have recommended Diane's to dozens of girls who are looking/planning their weddings. Dianes's is willing to work with you to help you find the exact dress you are looking for!

Sent on 12/07/2012

Dianes Dream Brides's reply:

Thank you, we loved helping you design your beautiful and unique wedding gown. Look for your pictures on our website soon!!!

Lace · Married on 09/30/2011

The best place around! The staff all were very helpful and Diane is really wonderful at what she does. I got my wedding gown and my daughters flower girl dress from here and they both came pretty much to size they needed very little alterations. The staff always treated my daughter and i as if we were their only clients (and it was always busy when i went in). They are very professional and caring and made sure my daughters and my dresses were absolutely perfect for my day. I will recommend Diane's Dream Brides to everyone and anyone. Thank you all for making my day wonderful. Lace Peters (Panchenko)

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2011

DIANE AND HER STAFF WERE AMAZING THEY WERE SO HELPFUL, AND POLITE. I PURCHASED MY DRESS THEIR AS WELL AS ALFRED ANGELO DRESSES FOR MY GIRLS AS WELL. THEY WERE ALSO REASONABLY PRICED. I CANT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THEM EXCEPT THEY WERE FABULOUS TO WORK WITH AND I HAD AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE.