402 S Main St, Northville, MI 48167 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Elizabeth's Bridal Manor

Elizabeth’s Bridal Manor is a wedding boutique in Northville, Michigan. Their professionally trained dress consultants will provide you with excellent service and individual attention to help you pick out the dress you’ve been dreaming of. Elizabeth’s Bridal Manor offers an array of dress styles, from classic to trendy, from their talented gown designers. The boutique is located in a 100-year-old historic home and features a champagne couture room. They will make sure you not only have your dream dress, but that you’ll be pampered and have an amazing experience during the process.

Products Offered
Elizabeth’s Bridal Manor offers a large collection of gowns for brides in a range of styles. They also provide dresses for bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the couple. To complete your stunning wedding look, they also offer hair accessories, jewelry, shoes, undergarments, and veils.

Follow Elizabeth's Bridal Manor on

Elizabeth's Bridal Manor 5
Elizabeth's Bridal Manor 6
Elizabeth's Bridal Manor 7

Rachael · Married on 07/13/2019

I had the absolute best experience at Elizabeth's Bridal Manor! Everything about Elizabeth's was such a pleasure - the place, the staff, and the dresses. Susan was my consultant, and she went above and beyond to make my experience absolutely perfect!! She was so patient, professional, respectful, and truly caring towards me and my family. I cannot say enough about how special she made me feel. I am so thrilled to have found my dress here and would highly recommend Elizabeth's and my consultant Susan to any bride looking for her dress!!

Sent on 06/04/2018
  • Brittni

Brittni · Married on 06/01/2019

Felt like a queen!

I brought my wedding gown, veil and hair piece from Elizabeth's Bridal Manor. From the moment I made an appointment to the moment I went in, they made me feel like a queen. The staff are experts! During your appointment, they assign you to a team member and take you upstairs where you browse their wide selection of gowns to find options to try on. In addition to allowing you to pull gowns you like, they also listen to your individual desires and will work hard to match you to your perfect gown by pulling some for you too. They understand the importance of looking and feeling your best for the big day. They also have some amazing hair pieces - I bought one of them. Even after I purchased the dress, they were always responsive to my needs regarding storage, fittings, accessory purchases, etc. Don't pass up the opportunity to find your dress at Elizabeth's and work with the great staff there! Thanks for making me feel absolutely gorgeous on my big day!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Elizabeth's Bridal Manor FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

• 402 S Main St Northville, Michigan, 48167 See on map