402 S Main St, Northville, MI 48167 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Elizabeth's Bridal Manor

Elizabeth’s Bridal Manor is a wedding boutique in Northville, Michigan. Their professionally trained dress consultants will provide you with excellent service and individual attention to help you pick out the dress you’ve been dreaming of. Elizabeth’s Bridal Manor offers an array of dress styles, from classic to trendy, from their talented gown designers. The boutique is located in a 100-year-old historic home and features a champagne couture room. They will make sure you not only have your dream dress, but that you’ll be pampered and have an amazing experience during the process.

Products Offered
Elizabeth’s Bridal Manor offers a large collection of gowns for brides in a range of styles. They also provide dresses for bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the couple. To complete your stunning wedding look, they also offer hair accessories, jewelry, shoes, undergarments, and veils.

Follow Elizabeth's Bridal Manor on

Elizabeth's Bridal Manor 5
Elizabeth's Bridal Manor 6
Elizabeth's Bridal Manor 7

Rachael · Getting married on 07/13/2019

I had the absolute best experience at Elizabeth's Bridal Manor! Everything about Elizabeth's was such a pleasure - the place, the staff, and the dresses. Susan was my consultant, and she went above and beyond to make my experience absolutely perfect!! She was so patient, professional, respectful, and truly caring towards me and my family. I cannot say enough about how special she made me feel. I am so thrilled to have found my dress here and would highly recommend Elizabeth's and my consultant Susan to any bride looking for her dress!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/21/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Elizabeth’s bridal manor last Monday along with today and I found my dream dress!! I was a little nervous at first but when I met my consult Susan she put all of my anxiety at ease and got me really excited to shop. She was so sweet and wonderful. She was great at listening to what I wanted and was really respectful of my budget!! She made me feel so special like I was part of the family at Elizabeth’s. Overall it was a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend Elizabeth’s Bridal Manor. Ask for Susan!!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Erin · Married on 09/22/2018

I was very happy with Elizabeth’s through the whole process. Patricia, my saleswoman, was excellent. She listened to what I wanted, let me look in the racks with her, was sensitive to my budget, and helped me when I thought I’d need another dress after having a baby (luckily I didn’t). The second dress I tried on ended up being the one I wanted. We postponed the wedding after I bought the dress when I found out I was pregnant. Nonetheless, the talented seamstress made the dress fit (despite me being 20 pounds heavier with baby weight). Regardless of thenextra weight,’I felt like a beautiful bride in my dress on my wedding day and so many of my guests told me the same.

Sent on 10/06/2018
    Elizabeth's Bridal Manor 8
    Elizabeth's Bridal Manor 9
    Elizabeth's Bridal Manor 10

Elizabeth's Bridal Manor FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

• 402 S Main St Northville, Michigan, 48167 See on map