402 S Main St, Northville, MI 48167 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 27

About Elizabeth's Bridal Manor

Elizabeth’s Bridal Manor is a wedding boutique in Northville, Michigan. Their professionally trained dress consultants will provide you with excellent service and individual attention to help you pick out the dress you’ve been dreaming of. Elizabeth’s Bridal Manor offers an array of dress styles, from classic to trendy, from their talented gown designers. The boutique is located in a 100-year-old historic home and features a champagne couture room. They will make sure you not only have your dream dress, but that you’ll be pampered and have an amazing experience during the process.

Products Offered
Elizabeth’s Bridal Manor offers a large collection of gowns for brides in a range of styles. They also provide dresses for bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the couple. To complete your stunning wedding look, they also offer hair accessories, jewelry, shoes, undergarments, and veils.

Follow Elizabeth's Bridal Manor on

111 Reviews for Elizabeth's Bridal Manor

• Brittany

Brittany Robell · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Dream Dress for the Perfect Day

My sister found her dress at Elizabeth's Bridal 5 years ago, so it is absolutely fitting that I also found my dream dress there. The place is gorgeous, with dresses lining the walls and the cutest fitting area I have ever seen! My consultant listened to everything i was critiquing about each dress I tried on. Finally she told me that she had a particular dress in mind. It was EVERYTHING I wanted. It had the perfect amount of sparkles and tulle, they even went above and beyond and found cap sleeves to make my dress one of a kind. It was an amazing experience and I have told MANY of my friends who are engaged that they need to check them out!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Elizabeth's Bridal Manor's reply:

Wow, what a great testimonial, thank you, Brittany! PLease email
    your comments to ELizabeths402@aol.com so we can post them on Facebook, etc. are these pictures of you or your sister, as we would like to post them, as well as they are quite beautiful? We need permission from the photographer and the name of the business.
    Thanks for making my day and for all of your referrals, and I am glad we made you happy!
    Elizabeth

Rachael · Married on 07/13/2019

I had the absolute best experience at Elizabeth's Bridal Manor! Everything about Elizabeth's was such a pleasure - the place, the staff, and the dresses. Susan was my consultant, and she went above and beyond to make my experience absolutely perfect!! She was so patient, professional, respectful, and truly caring towards me and my family. I cannot say enough about how special she made me feel. I am so thrilled to have found my dress here and would highly recommend Elizabeth's and my consultant Susan to any bride looking for her dress!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Elizabeth's Bridal Manor's reply:

Thank you for writing and so happy you had a great experience with us. How about some pictures to share???
    Elizabeth

Elizabeth's Bridal Manor FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils

• 402 S Main St Northville, MI, 48167 See on map
    248-368-0471 (Phone number)
    Monday, Wed, Thursday 11:00 am-8:00 pm Friday 11:00 am-5:00 pm Saturday 10:00 am-5:00 pm Sunday 12:00-5:00 pm (January-March only)
    Location of (Elizabeth's Bridal Manor)