99 Reviews for Elizabeth's Bridal Manor

Jewelry (2)
Undergarments (2)
Shoes (1)
99 Elizabeth's Bridal Manor Reviews

1 had a wonderful experience with Elizabeth’s bridal manor last weekend (11/10) and I found my dream dress!! I was a little nervous at first but when I met my consult Susan she put all of my anxiety at ease and got me really excited to shop. She was so wonderful. She was great at listening to what I wanted and was really respectful of my budget. She made me feel so special like I was part of the family at Elizabeth’s. Overall it was a wonderful experience. Myself and my entourage had a great time. I would highly recommend Elizabeth’s Bridal Manor. Ask for Susan!!

Profile Picture Abby, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Jewelry

My experience at Elizabeth's was amazing! This was the first time I had tried on any wedding dresses and did not know what to expect or what I really wanted. Patricia did a fabulous job at picking out dresses that we thought I would like and then narrowing it down as I critiqued dress after dress. She was more than willing to let me try on as many veils as I could with my dress and tried to find ones that matched perfectly. All of the staff was amazing, helpful, and very responsive.

Profile Picture Kristina, 8/18/18, 1 Review
4.7

Elizabeth's Bridal salon was a beautiful and comfortable place to look for my dream dress. The atmosphere was lovely, with a lot of natural lighting, and all dresses out of bags so you could really get a feel for what the dress looked like. Patricia, our consultant, was amazingly friendly and helpful. She made great suggestions and helped me figure out which type of style looked best on me. I had such a great time at this salon and highly recommend it for dress shopping!

Profile Picture Emily , 8/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful experience with Elizabeth’s bridal manor last Monday along with today and I found my dream dress!! I was a little nervous at first but when I met my consult Susan she put all of my anxiety at ease and got me really excited to shop. She was so sweet and wonderful. She was great at listening to what I wanted and was really respectful of my budget!! She made me feel so special like I was part of the family at Elizabeth’s. Overall it was a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend Elizabeth’s Bridal Manor. Ask for Susan!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Picking out your wedding dress is one of the biggest days of your life, it is supposed to be just as perfect as you dreamt of it! Picking out my dress Elizabeth's was just that! The experience was PERFECT. Laura was my consultant and she not only treated me amazing, but my family as well. I would recommended Elizabeth's (and Laura specifically) to all future brides!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The ladies were very nice and accommodating with the dresses that we already knew we wanted to try on. Ordering was easy and delivery was prompt.

Profile Picture Dayna, 12/9/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bridesmaids

Elizabeth's Bridal Manor is so charming. It's a fairytale-like paradise! I had not been enjoying the dress trying/buying experience before today. It was daunting with a fast approaching wedding date, struggling with weight, and what styles I liked. The atmosphere here changed my mood almost immediately. More beautiful than the space was my bridal consultant, Susan! What a sweet soul! She has the perfect temperment for this position, from her soft spoken tone to her upbeat and positive spirit. She was so wonderful to be around. She selected 3 dresses and I loved all 3! It was almost too easy. I was delighted after the not so great experiences I've had up until that point. When she placed a veil on my head to help me envision the complete look I became emotional. This experience is what I always thought shopping for a wedding dress would feel like. I said yes the same day. Thank you Susan for being refreshingly kind and helpful and thank you Elizabeth's Bridal Manor for the most memorable experience.

Profile Picture Fadia, 11/25/17, 1 Review
1.0

Horrible customer sevice!!! I booked the appointment for two of the ladies in my bridal party. When I booked the appt. I informed them we only needed to try on the dress. I made sure the employee over the phone kmew that we are not purchasing it from Elizabeth due to us getting 10% of from the salon I got my dress. We would have tried it on at Allure Salon although they did not carry the sample of the dress. This employee said "No problem" Once we got there the owner was extremely disrespectful. She refused to help us, told us that they will not assist us unless we put a deposit on the dresses. After multiple requests the owner said my ladies could try it on. The owner forced us to take off our shoes . . Yet when we went to the dressing room we saw another customer still had their shoes on. When my girlfriends tried on the dress neither the owner or her employee came to help them clip the back. As we left the owner said "your welcome" I responded "Thank you" she then raised her voice and said "your welcome" and I told her "as I said thank you". I would never wish a bride to be and her bridal party to go through the try of service we received.

Profile Picture Leanne, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The staff was wonderful to work with, I went in with a specific kind of look, and they found it for me! I absolutely loved my dress! The atmosphere was great and would totally recommend Elizabeth’s to find your perfect gown!!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

I had a great experience with Patricia at Elizabeths Bridal! She immediately understood the looks I was aiming for and pulled dresses that matched my style. I have looked everywhere and struggled to find a dress I was excited about and this was the first time I actually got excited! Patricia was awesome! I highly recommend looking for your dress here.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had my first wedding dress shopping experience with Patricia and she was amazing! I showed her pictures of what styles I liked and every dress she pulled was gorgeous. I was there well over two hours and didn't feel rushed or pressured at all. I could not have asked for a better experience! I highly recommend Elizabeth's Bridal!

Profile Picture Constance, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

I cannot say enough great things about Elizabeth's! This bridal boutique knows what they are doing. A beautiful, elegant shop full of gorgeous gowns. Fantastic customer service! I am so happy I found my wedding dress, my bridesmaids dresses and my several family members dresses here.

Profile Picture Caroline, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My daughter and I found Elizabeth's Bridal Manor on the Knot and through all the wonderful reviews we read on other sites too. The Manor was charming and welcoming when you pulled up and inside was even more magical. We didn't have an appointment on our first visit but were warmly welcomed and our awesome consultant Laura helped my daughter pick out and try on different styles. The couture room had so many beautiful dresses and accessories. It had such a cozy feel. We loved Laura...she was so friendly, helpful, and very patient. We had two more appointments with Laura and my daughter brought her aunt to her last appointment for her advice too and to see her reaction to possibly The One". Laura made it so fun for my daughter to try on a few for her aunt and saved The One" for the last. Laura added a veil and headpiece and she looked "stunning" her aunt said and my daughter said "yes to the dress"! We couldn't have asked for a more amazing consultant than Laura. We took lots of pictures with the "I said yes to the dress" sign and made sure my daughter got her picture taken with Laura too! Thank you Laura for making my daughter feel special and comfortable in making such a special decision. Thank you Elizabeth for giving your expert knowledge and advice. You made my daughter feel beautiful and happy with her decision too! We loved your salon and making this time in my daughter's life so special. We're excited to come back when her dress comes in!

Profile Picture Connie, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

All I can say is, working with TERESA at Elizabeth's Bridal Manor was a WONDERFULLY SERENDIPITOUS experience! Ten days prior to my visit, I found a dress online that I just had try on, and the designer's website indicated that Elizabeth's Bridal Manor in Northville, MI was one of their retailers (15 minutes from my house, oh joy!). I immediately contacted Elizabeth's and was warmly greeted on the phone by Teresa who took my information, contacted the designer and set an appointment for me and my wedding consultant/trusted advisor/sister-in-law to try on the dress and any of the other beautiful offerings at Elizabeth's that my heart desired. Having never been married before, I had no idea what to expect, and I have to admit I was nervous wreck in the days leading up to my appointment. Well, my anxiety quickly dissipated the moment I crossed the threshold into Elizabeth's and was greeted like an old friend by Teresa. The lovely designer dress I ordered was waiting for me, and it was definitely beautiful...but it was not “The One”. Undeterred, I continued to try on lovely gown after lovely gown - the selection there is amazing and I was like a kid in a candy store! But in the midst of all of all our joy and excitement about each dress - I couldn't help but notice that Teresa was observing me carefully and listening intently as I described my June garden wedding + greenhouse reception venue, and my need for something light, comfortable and stunning both day and night. Something that would make my finance have to regain his composure after his first look. Finally, I watched her quietly step away for a moment and come back with...MY dress…The One. Words cannot express how grateful I am for the professional, personalized service that I received from Teresa and everyone at Elizabeth's - including Elizabeth herself! I highly recommend that you set up consultation with Teresa if you want to find your "One"!

Profile Picture Angenette, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I absolutely LOVED my experience with Elizabeth's Bridal!!! Theresa was so kind and helpful. I tried on many dresses and she was very good at capturing my style through my responses to each dress. When the final dress came, I knew it was the one, and I said "Yes to the dress!" - The entire upstairs is gorgeous and full of beautiful dresses and natural lighting. Over all my time there made me feel like the most beautiful person in the world, and I can not stop thinking about how wonderful everything was. - They have a great selection of bridesmaid dresses there as well, so I highly recommend taking a peek after your appointment if you are looking, and have the time.
Thank you so much Theresa for the amazing experience

Profile Picture Emily, 6/9/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

I got my dress and alterations completed here! I could not be more happier. My dress was beautiful, and the alterations were done perfectly!!! They were so willing to make everything match my expectations, no matter what!! They were so friendly and accommodating to what I wanted!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 12/10/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Veils, Bride

Elizabeth's Bridal Manor is the cutest place to find your dress!! It's very boutique style but warm and friendly at the same time. I went in just to look around and I ended up finding the most beautiful dress! Narmein helped me and she was awesome. Very nice and personable. She was not pushy at all! She pulled my dress for me to try on (I would've never picked it myself) and it ended up being my dream dress! Very beautiful and adorable. It was such a memorable day! They also have a large selection of bridesmaids dresses and flower girl dresses. This store is definitely worth going to check out during your wedding dress shopping for the experience alone and maybe you will find your dress!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/8/16, 1 Review
2.5

I typically do not write negative reviews, but I was very shocked when I went to Elizabeth's. My sister bought her wedding dress as well as all of our bridesmaids dresses here and we had a great experience. Unfortunately, when I went to look for my own wedding dress....this was not the case. I felt completely rushed and unappreciated - I was just "another bride." The woman I worked with was very bland and did not seem to care to help me find the perfect dress. The woman made me feel like I was taking up too much of her time (I wasn't even there for an hour) and that she was in a rush to get my through my dress selections and didn't offer any advice or other dress suggestions. For that reason, I did not purchase my dress here and would no longer recommend this location. Which, to me, is a shame, because my family did have such a great experience the first time around... I guess it does show how time can change things.

Profile Picture User5233246, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids

I am extending a huge thank you to Elizabeth's Bridal Manor on behalf of my daughter who is currently on her honeymoon! The entire experience at Elizabeth's was 1st class from our initial visit there months ago right up until we picked up my daughter's dress. Her dress was exquisite. Everyone made it a wonderful experience and we will highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User7212591, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I walked in looking for bride's maid dresses, and found the one for me! I never believed all my brides when they said " you try on a dress and you just know " but I did!! The wonderful woman who helped me find "The One", made sure I only had dresses in my budget, and my style shown to me!

I am so excited to wear my beautiful dress from Elizabeths!

Profile Picture Dakota, 9/2/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

I had an appointment at Elizabeth's as well as one other place when I went dress shopping. Overall, the experience was pretty good. The associate was kind and really tried to narrow down what I liked in order to steer me in the direction of the gown I truly wanted. She was able to make my likes and dislikes turn into a vision.

Bridesmaids dresses seemed slightly overpriced compared to some other places with the same designers that I have seen.

My only complaint is that the smell of fresh cigarette smoke seemed to radiate throughout the store from an open window somewhere. I think an employee was smoking somewhere outside, and it was quite off-putting. It does not match the high-end experience that Elizabeth's provides for brides.

Profile Picture User5434662, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

What a magical experience!!! The ambiance, selection of dresses, and staff was top notch! For me, the employee helping you choose and try on bridal gowns is almost as important as the gown itself. If you're paired with someone with horrible customer service, it could ruin your visit. I felt an instant connection with Teresa and her role in my experience should not go unnoticed! She was personable, fun, knowledgeable and made me feel at ease. I said YES to the dress here and it will forever be a memorable day in the year leading up to my wedding. I highly recommend Elizabeth's Bridal Manor to any bride who wants to feel how a bride should feel for such a personal and important decision. As Teresa joked, "if you cry, you buy!"...and I definitely did both :)

Profile Picture Cassie, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
1.0

After reading rave reviews for Elizabeth's Bridal Salon, I decided to take my two bridesmaids there to find their dresses after booking an appointment. While our sales associate was helpful, she kept disappearing while my two girls were trying on floor samples, making it difficult to expedite and streamline the shopping and sizing process. After approximately two hours, we were on our way out the door after making a final selection.

A few days later, one of my bridesmaids went back to the store to take care of her account balance, and the sales associate who helped her told her that there was a problem with the style selected. I then received a telephone call from this employee and she told me that the gown I selected had been discontinued, but ACCIDENTALLY LEFT ON THE SALES FLOOR FOR PURCHASE. Since I was a pretty chill bride, I just let her know that it was alright because I had made another choice (just in case) and provided that information.

Now this is where the snowball of problems started.

Due to the fact that I had to pick a second choice because of incompetence, the sizes that were provided and confirmed by my bridesmaids were changed somehow. When the dresses arrived, one gown fit like a glove, and my other bridesmaid was drowning in hers; it was two sizes too big. She had to spend over $100 to get it altered on top of paying $200 for the initial dress. Elizabeth's Bridal only offered a 10% discount, and I felt so bad for putting my girls through all that.

I'm usually understanding about difficulties that come up, but I cannot, in good conscience, recommend this bridal shop to anyone else.

Profile Picture Laura, 6/18/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bridesmaids

Purchased my Ana Campbell dress from Elizabeth's Bridal in Dec of 2015. Our sales associate was amazing and very helpful. I ended up purchasing my dress, veil and shoes from here. Elizabeth's bridal was very accommodating, as I live in CA and had to have my dress shipped to there. The dress was stunning and quite frankly looks like it costs a lot of $$, but was actually quite affordable.

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/27/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Shoes, Veils, Bride
0.0

Two words, ABSOLUTELY AWFUL!!!! Brides, run! From the moment I walked in the door my family and I were treated poorly. We were yelled at and told not to take pictures, when it was another party doing so. I was also told that I could no longer be helped if I wasn't buying a dress, even though I was well within my scheduled appointment time. To spite this, I still decided to give Elizabeth's a shot. I found the perfect dress and the sample fit like a glove, so I ordered it.

My dress was ordered in October and came in in February. When I went in for a fitting, it didn't fit. I was appalled at the way I was treated. The owner, Elizabeth, rudely accused me of gaining weight. She remeasured me and asked that I try the sample dress back on. My measurements were exactly as they were before and the sample dress still fit like a glove. I was then told that the dress was sized incorrectly by the designer. I had to ask that the dress be reordered. Two weeks later, I received a phone call, from Elizabeth herself, stating that the same thing had happened, again! Come on, what are the odds of that?!!!!! I was never once apologized to. Instead, I was treated as if this were my fault! Then, about an hour after I recieved the first call, I received a second call from Elizabeth. She told me that the only thing that could be done was to let the dress out and that the designer didn't have the beads in stock that were necessary to do so. I was then told that she was going to just email China. At this point, I brust into tears and asked if I could

Profile Picture User5447080, 1+ year ago, 1 Review