Elizabeth's Bridal Manor Reviews

105 | Northville, MI

105 Reviews for Elizabeth's Bridal Manor

105 Elizabeth's Bridal Manor Reviews

Rachael · Getting married on 07/13/2019

I had the absolute best experience at Elizabeth's Bridal Manor! Everything about Elizabeth's was such a pleasure - the place, the staff, and the dresses. Susan was my consultant, and she went above and beyond to make my experience absolutely perfect!! She was so patient, professional, respectful, and truly caring towards me and my family. I cannot say enough about how special she made me feel. I am so thrilled to have found my dress here and would highly recommend Elizabeth's and my consultant Susan to any bride looking for her dress!!

Brittany · Getting married on 10/21/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Elizabeth’s bridal manor last Monday along with today and I found my dream dress!! I was a little nervous at first but when I met my consult Susan she put all of my anxiety at ease and got me really excited to shop. She was so sweet and wonderful. She was great at listening to what I wanted and was really respectful of my budget!! She made me feel so special like I was part of the family at Elizabeth’s. Overall it was a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend Elizabeth’s Bridal Manor. Ask for Susan!!

Erin · Married on 09/22/2018

I was very happy with Elizabeth’s through the whole process. Patricia, my saleswoman, was excellent. She listened to what I wanted, let me look in the racks with her, was sensitive to my budget, and helped me when I thought I’d need another dress after having a baby (luckily I didn’t). The second dress I tried on ended up being the one I wanted. We postponed the wedding after I bought the dress when I found out I was pregnant. Nonetheless, the talented seamstress made the dress fit (despite me being 20 pounds heavier with baby weight). Regardless of thenextra weight,’I felt like a beautiful bride in my dress on my wedding day and so many of my guests told me the same.

Elizabeth's Bridal Manor 1
    Elizabeth's Bridal Manor 2
    Elizabeth's Bridal Manor 3

Abby · Married on 09/15/2018

1 had a wonderful experience with Elizabeth’s bridal manor last weekend (11/10) and I found my dream dress!! I was a little nervous at first but when I met my consult Susan she put all of my anxiety at ease and got me really excited to shop. She was so wonderful. She was great at listening to what I wanted and was really respectful of my budget. She made me feel so special like I was part of the family at Elizabeth’s. Overall it was a wonderful experience. Myself and my entourage had a great time. I would highly recommend Elizabeth’s Bridal Manor. Ask for Susan!!

Kristina · Married on 08/18/2018

My experience at Elizabeth's was amazing! This was the first time I had tried on any wedding dresses and did not know what to expect or what I really wanted. Patricia did a fabulous job at picking out dresses that we thought I would like and then narrowing it down as I critiqued dress after dress. She was more than willing to let me try on as many veils as I could with my dress and tried to find ones that matched perfectly. All of the staff was amazing, helpful, and very responsive.

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2018

Just had the most wonderful experience at Elizabeth Bridal Manor! We had already been to a couple of salons but nothing compares to the service we received here! Our consultant Teresa was wonderful, she listened to my vision and found the dress that I LOVED!! She was patient and offered wonderful suggestions! The rest of the staff were also very helpful and made you feel like one of the family! I never felt pressured to buy a dress. They were all so excited when I found my dress!! I would definitely recommend Elizabeth’s!

Meaghan & Dan · Married on 06/16/2018

Elizabeth's Bridal Manor seriously did so much to make our wedding a dream come true. From the moment my mom and I stepped inside, we formed an instant connection with Patricia. She did such a wonderful job helping us find the dress within our budget without any sales pressure. Patricia showed us how we could accent the dress with different veils, belts, and jewelry. Elizabeth's is seriously the only shop that did that for us, and we did end up purchasing the veil there as well. I went with a sample dress, Corsica by Eddie K, that was quite a bit bigger than my size. However, Michelle, who does alterations at Elizabeth's made that dress fit me like a glove. She also gave us some ideas with her creative eye on how we could change the back of the dress. The changes she made to the dress were unbelievable. You would think she has a magic wand with how quickly she creates pure perfection. No bride should ever feel worried about their dress if Michelle is doing the alterations. One thing I knew for certain was that the dress was going to be perfect on our wedding, and it was, thanks to Elizabeth's Bridal Manor.

Elizabeth's Bridal Manor 4
    Elizabeth's Bridal Manor 5
    Elizabeth's Bridal Manor 6
    Elizabeth's Bridal Manor 7
    Elizabeth's Bridal Manor 8
    Elizabeth's Bridal Manor 9
    Elizabeth's Bridal Manor 10

Kelsey · Married on 12/31/2017

Picking out your wedding dress is one of the biggest days of your life, it is supposed to be just as perfect as you dreamt of it! Picking out my dress Elizabeth's was just that! The experience was PERFECT. Laura was my consultant and she not only treated me amazing, but my family as well. I would recommended Elizabeth's (and Laura specifically) to all future brides!

• F

Fadia · Married on 11/25/2017

Elizabeth's Bridal Manor is so charming. It's a fairytale-like paradise! I had not been enjoying the dress trying/buying experience before today. It was daunting with a fast approaching wedding date, struggling with weight, and what styles I liked. The atmosphere here changed my mood almost immediately. More beautiful than the space was my bridal consultant, Susan! What a sweet soul! She has the perfect temperment for this position, from her soft spoken tone to her upbeat and positive spirit. She was so wonderful to be around. She selected 3 dresses and I loved all 3! It was almost too easy. I was delighted after the not so great experiences I've had up until that point. When she placed a veil on my head to help me envision the complete look I became emotional. This experience is what I always thought shopping for a wedding dress would feel like. I said yes the same day. Thank you Susan for being refreshingly kind and helpful and thank you Elizabeth's Bridal Manor for the most memorable experience.

Kathryn · Married on 08/26/2017

I had a great experience with Patricia at Elizabeths Bridal! She immediately understood the looks I was aiming for and pulled dresses that matched my style. I have looked everywhere and struggled to find a dress I was excited about and this was the first time I actually got excited! Patricia was awesome! I highly recommend looking for your dress here.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Elizabeth's Bridal Manor's reply:

Thank you from Patricia and me! We are glad you had such a positive experience and we can't wait to see you in your very own gown!!!! Elizabeth

Constance · Married on 08/25/2017

I had my first wedding dress shopping experience with Patricia and she was amazing! I showed her pictures of what styles I liked and every dress she pulled was gorgeous. I was there well over two hours and didn't feel rushed or pressured at all. I could not have asked for a better experience! I highly recommend Elizabeth's Bridal!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Elizabeth's Bridal Manor's reply:

Thank you for such a glowing review. Patricia loves her brides and is a real people pleaser. I am glad you had such a positive experience, hope to see you back! Elizabeth

Caroline · Married on 07/28/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Elizabeth's! This bridal boutique knows what they are doing. A beautiful, elegant shop full of gorgeous gowns. Fantastic customer service! I am so happy I found my wedding dress, my bridesmaids dresses and my several family members dresses here.

Connie · Married on 07/07/2017

My daughter and I found Elizabeth's Bridal Manor on the Knot and through all the wonderful reviews we read on other sites too. The Manor was charming and welcoming when you pulled up and inside was even more magical. We didn't have an appointment on our first visit but were warmly welcomed and our awesome consultant Laura helped my daughter pick out and try on different styles. The couture room had so many beautiful dresses and accessories. It had such a cozy feel. We loved Laura...she was so friendly, helpful, and very patient. We had two more appointments with Laura and my daughter brought her aunt to her last appointment for her advice too and to see her reaction to possibly The One". Laura made it so fun for my daughter to try on a few for her aunt and saved The One" for the last. Laura added a veil and headpiece and she looked "stunning" her aunt said and my daughter said "yes to the dress"! We couldn't have asked for a more amazing consultant than Laura. We took lots of pictures with the "I said yes to the dress" sign and made sure my daughter got her picture taken with Laura too! Thank you Laura for making my daughter feel special and comfortable in making such a special decision. Thank you Elizabeth for giving your expert knowledge and advice. You made my daughter feel beautiful and happy with her decision too! We loved your salon and making this time in my daughter's life so special. We're excited to come back when her dress comes in!

Angenette · Married on 06/17/2017

All I can say is, working with TERESA at Elizabeth's Bridal Manor was a WONDERFULLY SERENDIPITOUS experience! Ten days prior to my visit, I found a dress online that I just had try on, and the designer's website indicated that Elizabeth's Bridal Manor in Northville, MI was one of their retailers (15 minutes from my house, oh joy!). I immediately contacted Elizabeth's and was warmly greeted on the phone by Teresa who took my information, contacted the designer and set an appointment for me and my wedding consultant/trusted advisor/sister-in-law to try on the dress and any of the other beautiful offerings at Elizabeth's that my heart desired. Having never been married before, I had no idea what to expect, and I have to admit I was nervous wreck in the days leading up to my appointment. Well, my anxiety quickly dissipated the moment I crossed the threshold into Elizabeth's and was greeted like an old friend by Teresa. The lovely designer dress I ordered was waiting for me, and it was definitely beautiful...but it was not “The One”. Undeterred, I continued to try on lovely gown after lovely gown - the selection there is amazing and I was like a kid in a candy store! But in the midst of all of all our joy and excitement about each dress - I couldn't help but notice that Teresa was observing me carefully and listening intently as I described my June garden wedding + greenhouse reception venue, and my need for something light, comfortable and stunning both day and night. Something that would make my finance have to regain his composure after his first look. Finally, I watched her quietly step away for a moment and come back with...MY dress…The One. Words cannot express how grateful I am for the professional, personalized service that I received from Teresa and everyone at Elizabeth's - including Elizabeth herself! I highly recommend that you set up consultation with Teresa if you want to find your "One"!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Elizabeth's Bridal Manor's reply:

Thank you for enthusiastic and wonderful review of Teresa on your recent experience at Elizabeth's Bridal Manor. You were so much fun, we hated to see you leave. Enthusiasm is very contagious!! Hurry back, anytime, to try on your dream dress. It will be so exciting to see you in your very own gown. Thank you so much, Elizabeth

Emily · Married on 06/09/2017

I absolutely LOVED my experience with Elizabeth's Bridal!!! Theresa was so kind and helpful. I tried on many dresses and she was very good at capturing my style through my responses to each dress. When the final dress came, I knew it was the one, and I said "Yes to the dress!" - The entire upstairs is gorgeous and full of beautiful dresses and natural lighting. Over all my time there made me feel like the most beautiful person in the world, and I can not stop thinking about how wonderful everything was. - They have a great selection of bridesmaid dresses there as well, so I highly recommend taking a peek after your appointment if you are looking, and have the time.
    Thank you so much Theresa for the amazing experience <3

Sent on 07/19/2016

Elizabeth's Bridal Manor's reply:

Emily, Thank you for your very kind words. I am looking forward to seeing you in your wedding dress. Teresa

Cynthia · Married on 12/10/2016

I got my dress and alterations completed here! I could not be more happier. My dress was beautiful, and the alterations were done perfectly!!! They were so willing to make everything match my expectations, no matter what!! They were so friendly and accommodating to what I wanted!

Andrea · Married on 10/08/2016

Elizabeth's Bridal Manor is the cutest place to find your dress!! It's very boutique style but warm and friendly at the same time. I went in just to look around and I ended up finding the most beautiful dress! Narmein helped me and she was awesome. Very nice and personable. She was not pushy at all! She pulled my dress for me to try on (I would've never picked it myself) and it ended up being my dream dress! Very beautiful and adorable. It was such a memorable day! They also have a large selection of bridesmaids dresses and flower girl dresses. This store is definitely worth going to check out during your wedding dress shopping for the experience alone and maybe you will find your dress!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Elizabeth's Bridal Manor's reply:

Your kind words mean so much! It is brides like you who make this job so rewarding. Thank you!! Narmien

Diane · Married on 09/10/2016

I am extending a huge thank you to Elizabeth's Bridal Manor on behalf of my daughter who is currently on her honeymoon! The entire experience at Elizabeth's was 1st class from our initial visit there months ago right up until we picked up my daughter's dress. Her dress was exquisite. Everyone made it a wonderful experience and we will highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Elizabeth's Bridal Manor's reply:

Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments about your daughter's experience at Elizabeth's! We would like to know who she is and we would like a picture to post on our website, Congratulations and best wishes to the newlyweds! Elizabeth

Cassie · Married on 06/25/2016

What a magical experience!!! The ambiance, selection of dresses, and staff was top notch! For me, the employee helping you choose and try on bridal gowns is almost as important as the gown itself. If you're paired with someone with horrible customer service, it could ruin your visit. I felt an instant connection with Teresa and her role in my experience should not go unnoticed! She was personable, fun, knowledgeable and made me feel at ease. I said YES to the dress here and it will forever be a memorable day in the year leading up to my wedding. I highly recommend Elizabeth's Bridal Manor to any bride who wants to feel how a bride should feel for such a personal and important decision. As Teresa joked, "if you cry, you buy!"...and I definitely did both :)

Danielle · Married on 05/27/2016

Purchased my Ana Campbell dress from Elizabeth's Bridal in Dec of 2015. Our sales associate was amazing and very helpful. I ended up purchasing my dress, veil and shoes from here. Elizabeth's bridal was very accommodating, as I live in CA and had to have my dress shipped to there. The dress was stunning and quite frankly looks like it costs a lot of $$, but was actually quite affordable.

Amy · Married on 04/09/2016

Mary did a wonderful job helping me find a dress! She was very patient, helpful, and went out of her way to make sure I had the perfect dress for my special day. I was never rushed, they actually stayed open past there scheduled time to help me. She's also very knowledgeable and creative when it comes to alterations, I needed to add sleeves to my dress. Exceptional customer service! The owner of the shop even worked along side of Mary to make sure I had my dress just the way I wanted. There shop is beautiful and elegant, it made me feel like a princess. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Elizabeth's Bridal Manor's reply:

Thank you, Amy, Mary and I loved working with you and your Mother! You Are so beautiful in your chosen gown. Elizabeth
  • Keiko

Keiko · Married on 08/15/2015

I went to Elizabeth's Bridal Manor initially just to browse as I had not yet even thought of what style dress I would want. Narmien helped make this a memorable experience and suggested the dress that ended up being the dream wedding dress for me. I was so thrilled with the service I received and look forward to returning with my bridesmaids to find their dresses as well. I recommend going to Elizabeth's Bridal Manor as you will get excellent service and their dress selections are amazing. Narmien will help you find the perfect dress and the owner, Elizabeth, is truly wonderful to meet.

I got my wedding dress at Elizabeth's. I searched many other salons for my wedding dress but wasn't able to find the one. I gave Elizabeth's the details I wanted in a dress and they picked out 2 dresses that I loved that no one else picked for me. I loved both of them and picked one of them and was so happy with my choice. It was a perfect dress for me and for my wedding. I would highly recommend to go to Elizabeth's because all the sales women know what to pick for you based on what you want.

Jenna · Married on 07/17/2015

I found the most beautiful dress at Elizabeth's! They had the most amazing selection of dresses I had ever seen in person. The ladies that helped me were wonderful and made the experience unforgettable!!

Nicole · Married on 06/14/2015

I loved my experience in this bridal shop. They were willing to work with me when I was looking for my perfect dress, and I found it here. They did a fantastic job. Received so many complements.