Jules Joyner Designs

22334 Harper Ave., Saint Clair Shores, MI 48080 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Jules Joyner Designs

This is not your typical custom-design and alterations salon! After 30 years, I have seen it all and love every minute of it! We can design your dream gown from scratch, remake a family heirloom gown, or alter your purchased gown to perfection.
Custom pieces start with several measurements of you, then a cotton sample is made, and then we are into the actual gown. I adore working with lace, Swarovski crystals, and all things gorgeous!!
If you have purchased your gown and need it altered, I will make it perfect! I have seen everything from sample gowns bought 4 sizes too big to gowns bought on-line that don’t quite look like the picture! Absolutely every gown that comes in here is treated with the same goal... make you feel amazing!
I am known for being very picky.... basically sculpting your gown to you. I will make you walk in it to test the hem and see how the bustle flows, sit, hug, and laugh! I genuinely want you to feel like a million dollars and have a very good time with the process. I’m a huge believer in talking... if something is on your mind, tell me! I will do my absolute best to address all of your concerns and make your wishes come to life!
I also have a beautiful selection of veils and accessories... during a fitting, it is so easy to try on things while you are in your gown! It takes all of the second guessing worries away!
Alterations are also for the wedding party including your bridesmaids, moms, and flower girls.
f3933986 750b 4dec 8e66 52c158f499ee 51 84005 159007496825760
Emily’s custom pantsuit
Emily’s custom pantsuit
Katlyn’ silk crepe and me!
Katlyn’ silk crepe and me!
Bride and Groom masks!

1 User photo

• Kate

Kate · Married on 04/17/2015

Jules is a blessing!!

5 star quality and work with great pricing.

She fixed a bad alterations job on my bridal dress from another local GP boutique- and in record time. She took our appointment last minute and did the job for a MUCH lower price than this other shop.

Can't recommend her enough. If you're local to the area- support this business owner!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Janae · Married on 11/15/2014

Jules was amazing to work with! She transformed by mom's 1984 poofy sleeve, Queen Anne neck line wedding dress to my dream dress. She was very thorough, had me do my "homework" as to know exactly what I wanted out of the dress. She transformed it into my perfect dress. :-)

Sent on 12/17/2014

Jules Joyner Designs FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Veils

• 22334 Harper Ave. Saint Clair Shores, MI, 48080 See on map
    Location of (Jules Joyner Designs)