Jules Joyner Designs Reviews

9 | Saint Clair Shores, MI

9 Reviews for Jules Joyner Designs

1 User photo

Angela · Married on 11/12/2016

Jules is AMAZING! I was referred to her by my mother-in-law (she, and her mother, have been using Jules forever) and one of my friends. She is truly a Godsend to brides. Her work is impeccable. I had an all-lace dress with intricate details throughout. I was so nervous to let anyone touch it for fear that it would be destroyed. Jules was able to hem my dress, adjust the beaded straps, alter it, and design a French bustle in such a timely fashion. When I got my dress from Jules, I was blown away. Not only did it fit like a glove, but also every adjustment looked completely natural! I couldn’t tell at all that the dress had been manipulated. Additionally, she was able to make me a cathedral veil that perfectly matched the lace on my dress. It was stunning! Jules also worked on my mother’s and sister’s dresses, my mother-in-law’s dress, and one of my bridesmaids. We were all immensely impressed with Jules’ work. I am so happy that I chose to work with her!

Sent on 12/17/2016
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 04/17/2015

Jules is a blessing!!

5 star quality and work with great pricing.

She fixed a bad alterations job on my bridal dress from another local GP boutique- and in record time. She took our appointment last minute and did the job for a MUCH lower price than this other shop.

Can't recommend her enough. If you're local to the area- support this business owner!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Janae · Married on 11/15/2014

Jules was amazing to work with! She transformed by mom's 1984 poofy sleeve, Queen Anne neck line wedding dress to my dream dress. She was very thorough, had me do my "homework" as to know exactly what I wanted out of the dress. She transformed it into my perfect dress. :-)

Sent on 12/17/2014

Beautiful, high quality alterations! Fun and easy to work with! Wouldn't go anywhere else!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Ayana · Married on 10/01/2010

MY DRESS! MY VEIL! JULES! I can't imagine having purchased a dress off the rack after working with Jules Joyner! I handed Jules a couple of Vera Wang photos and asked her to make my dress. That's it...and then over time she created a beatiful, custom piece. Everyone was awed by the dress - even the men asked me if I had it made! AMAZING - Jules is simply AMAZING!

Sent on 10/19/2010

Kate · Married on 09/13/2008

Julie created my wedding dress from my mother's dress and parts of my mother in laws...it was no small feat! Julie did an excellent job in bringing the two dresses together for one unique, beautiful gown that has very special meaning to me. She was flexible in when I could meet and was great at providing suggestions.

Sent on 01/29/2009
  • Aubrey

Aubrey · Married on 07/29/2017

3.0

Jules was amazing! Not only did my dress look awesome, but she was so fun to work with. I was a nervous bride and she made me feel relaxed and so excited for the wedding planning process. My only complaint is that it was way more expensive than I thought it would be.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Melanie · Married on 07/12/2014

She took apart my wedding dress I brought her, took in the size, added amazing crystals and an overlay, to make the dress of my dreams!! She is a funny, friendly, down to earth lady. I loved working with her!! Thanks so much Jules :)

Sent on 08/18/2014

S · Married on 01/03/2004

Jules created an amazing wedding gown for me based on my ideas. The fabric was top of the line. She is incredibly flexible and a really talented seamstress and designer. I could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 08/08/2008