4268 W. Vienna Rd., Clio, MI 48420 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom

Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom is a wedding dress and suit store located in Clio, Michigan. Their varied selection includes options for every taste, size, and wedding requirement. This boutique carries gowns from brands like Maggie Sottero, and Rebecca Ingram, and offers tuxedos supplied by Ralph Lauren, Michael Kors, and more. A wide array of suit styles and colors offers clients solutions that match their carefully considered wedding visions. The on-hand fashion experts support clients with their decision-making process while affecting an entirely personalized shopping experience.

Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom takes pride in their premier customer care and professional services that extend to cover garment preservation and custom alterations. With each appointment, shoppers can expect the staff’s undivided attention and use of an exclusive guest suite and dressing room. Some of the options available at Perfect Fit include:

• Designer gowns
  • Formal tuxedos
  • Wedding party dresses and suits
  • Garters and undergarments
An Essense of Australia gown
An Essense of Australia gown
Elegant style from Maggie Sottero Designs
Elegant style from Maggie Sottero Designs
The perfect dress (Maggi Sottero Designs)
The perfect dress (Maggi Sottero Designs)
A wide selection of suits

Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom 6
Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom 7

Nicole · Getting married on 10/24/2020

PERFECT Bride Experience

I still cannot get over the experience that I had with Perfect Fit Clio. I truly believe that every bride should experience what I did. My consultant was so honest with what she thought would look best on me, and how the dresses that I tried on didn't quite fit me, how alterations could/would alter them. She was so fantastic! When it came to getting my dress, I could not believe how emotional the experience was for me, I for some reason wasn't expecting that at all! I had choosen my two favorite dresses from my original selections (which, oddly enough, my aunt and mother picked out my two favorite dresses) and I got to try those two dresses on again and go into the larger room. The dress I ended up choosing, is what I believe all brides should experience. The first time I tried it on, I could not believe how I felt, I instantly teared up in the first room. Finally, once I got to wear that dress in the larger room, I KNEW it was the one. My consultant had me close my eyes, and then open them up and picture my fiance. Before I had even opened my eyes I was crying, and then once I opened them I was genuinely sobbing, BUT the greatest kind of sob!! I would never trade the experience I had for anything, and I truly hope that all brides are able to have the experience that I had.

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Lexi

Lexi Ridley · Getting married on 10/22/2020

i said yes!!

I loooved the service! Anna was so helpful and knew exactly what worked on me! I said YES to the dress and would do it all over again here! Especially if she was my consultant!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months