4268 W. Vienna Rd., Clio, MI 48420 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom

Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom is the Largest Bridal Dress and Prom Dress Store in Michigan.

Our premiere bridal shop has the largest selection of wedding, bridesmaid, and mother of the bride and groom dresses in Mid-Michigan. We are proud to display bridal gowns from designers like Maggie Sottero, Sottero Midgley, Rebecca Ingram, Stella York, Essense of Australia, and Watters. We carry over 200 bridesmaid dresses from DaVinci, Belsoie, B2, Sorella Vita, and Watters. We have almost 500 mothers' dresses available off the rack today. We also have a great tuxedos selection of top designers and colors, so that your wedding will fit your vision perfectly.

We will help you say Yes! to your perfect dress! Our no-pressure approach and passion to help will make your bridal experience a day to remember. An appointment with us means your own private suite and dressing room, and a knowledgeable consultant to help you and ONLY you try on a selection from our 600+ wedding gowns.

Bring your bridesmaids, BFF and mom to see you try on your final choices and to wipe your tears when you find The Perfect Dress. Our rooms do book fast, so we strongly recommend making an appointment ahead of time, so that you get the experience you deserve.

In-House Alterations

Our seamstresses are some of the most talented bridal specialists in Michigan with a combined experience exceeding 90 years. They will spend the quality time needed to make sure your wedding dress is a Perfect Fit. Rest assured that your dress will look like it was made just for you. Even if you did not find your formal dress with us, we would be happy to do your alterations. These are done by appointment only.

We have one of the highest rated bridal shops in the United States. Read up on the rave reviews on Google, The Knot, and Wedding Wire.

After seeing the excellent comments about our expert staff, you won’t want to trust anyone else with your special day. Call now to schedule your appointment with Michigan’s premiere bridal salon!

Follow Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom on

Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom 5
Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom 6
Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom 7

Samantha · Getting married on 11/02/2019

This bridal shop has so many dresses to choose from. I actually found my dress the first one I tried on. Paula was so helpful with running around grabbing dresses that were similar, veils to try on and other stuff. I truly believe she made my experience great. All the staff is super friendly and the atmosphere is great. I would highly recommend shopping here to any future brides!

Tiffany Gibson · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Perfect Dress at Perfect Fit

I said yes to the dress on 10/14/18 and I could not have asked for a better experience. The store is large and clean. The people are also all friendly and welcoming. I also love how your bridal party and yourself have a private room so you don’t have to walk out infront of the other people there. Molly helped me find my perfect dress and it wasn’t even one I was interested in at first. She pulled it for me because she thought I’d like it and as soon as I put it on I knew it was the one. I’m so glad I chose Perfect Fit to get my perfect dress!

Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months