4268 W. Vienna Rd., Clio, MI 48420 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom

Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom is the Largest Bridal Dress, Plus Size Bridal, Prom Dress and Plus Size Prom Store in Michigan.

Our premiere bridal shop has the largest selection of (including plus sizes) wedding, bridesmaid, and mother of the bride and groom dresses in Mid-Michigan. We are proud to display bridal gowns from designers like Maggie Sottero, Sottero Midgley, Rebecca Ingram, Stella York, Essense of Australia, and Watters. We carry over 200 bridesmaid dresses from DaVinci, Belsoie, B2, Sorella Vita, and Watters. We have almost 500 mothers' dresses available off the rack today. We also have a great tuxedos selection of top designers and colors, so that your wedding will fit your vision perfectly.

We will help you say Yes! to your perfect dress! Our no-pressure approach and passion to help will make your bridal experience a day to remember. An appointment with us means your own private suite and dressing room, and a knowledgeable consultant to help you and ONLY you try on a selection from our 600+ wedding gowns.

Bring your bridesmaids, BFF and mom to see you try on your final choices and to wipe your tears when you find The Perfect Dress. Our rooms do book fast, so we strongly recommend making an appointment ahead of time, so that you get the experience you deserve.

In-House Alterations

Our seamstresses are some of the most talented bridal specialists in Michigan with a combined experience exceeding 90 years. They will spend the quality time needed to make sure your wedding dress is a Perfect Fit. Rest assured that your dress will look like it was made just for you. Even if you did not find your formal dress with us, we would be happy to do your alterations. These are done by appointment only.

We have one of the highest rated bridal shops in the United States. Read up on the rave reviews on Google, The Knot, and Wedding Wire.

After seeing the excellent comments about our expert staff, you won’t want to trust anyone else with your special day. Call now to schedule your appointment with Michigan’s premiere bridal salon!

Follow Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom on

Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom 7
  • Amers

Amy Leitch · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Best. Day. Ever.

I walked into Perfect Fit without an appointment on a Tuesday morning. I just wanted to try on dresses so I could have an idea of what I like. Thankfully they had an opening, they were so welcoming and helpful. I worked with Kenzie and I couldn't have asked for a better consultant. She's such a sweetheart and was incredible to work with. I ended up finding a dress that day (even though I didn't plan on it). I told her we had to set up another appointment when my mom could be with me, because I wanted to make my mom feel special and important in this big day. We rescheduled and Kenzie told me "I've never met you, you've never met me, I'll see you on Saturday". My mom and MIL walked in on Saturday and we went through the motions and the only two that knew were Kenzie and myself. It was incredible. SHE IS INCREDIBLE! I cannot wait to take my bridesmaids back to look for their dresses. Thank you so much, Perfect Fit, for making my dress search so easygoing and enjoyable. I'll be sure to send all of my friends here!

C. Jarrett · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Fast easy stress fre

I got a weekend morning a appointment with easy. all staff was super helpful and friendly. I went in not knowing what i really wanted other then not a snow white dress. Kenzie was my consultant. She was very down to earth and friendly. she gave us tags to pull dresses and put them in out private room. I ended up not caring for any of them and she went a pulled one I never would have. It is the one! She never made me feel rushed or ignored. I would recommend her to anyone that wants someone to listen to them and have a stress free time.

Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months