601 Reviews for Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom

Ring Bearers (5)
Father of Groom (5)
Trunk Shows (4)
601 Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom Reviews

What a great experience! Erin’s was awesome! I loved being able to look for dresses I liked. She listened to what I was looking for and helped me find MY DRESS! This was my sixth store and I was beginning to wonder if I was going to have the bridal moment you hear about. I drove over 2 hours to get there and so glad I did! Thank you so much Erin and Perfect Fit!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/14/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My consultant was amazing!! I picked out several dresses myself, but she was the one who found my dream dress! I had a great experience!

Profile Picture Brittani, 9/7/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Erin was my consultant and I can’t not explain how amazing is she! She made my experience so wonderful for my special day! I highly recommend going here! The staff was fabulous, and the dresses are amazing. I got to pick out different dresses and told her what I was looking for, and ended up with my dream dress❤️July 13,2019

Photo for Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom Review - Not altered yet.
Profile Picture Shyaine, 7/13/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Ring Bearers

My sister and I went into perfect fit to get ideas for my wedding gown and after trying on as many as I wanted in 2 different suits, the first dress i tried on was the big YES!! The Bridal salon was so clean and Beautiful and I can't thank Erin and the other staff enough for all their help, patience, and flexibility. Highly Recommend Perfect Fit for your Bridal Salon. I couldn't be more happy saying YES TO THE DRESS with Perfect Fit! Thank You Erin!!❤

Profile Picture Kayla, 7/6/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The rooms are large and private. There is a huge selection of dresses. The associate who helped me, Lauren, was amazing. She found my dream dress in three tries.

Profile Picture Linzy, 6/28/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved my experience at Perfect Fit. Paula was so helpful and fun to work with. She made the experience stress free and I ended up with my perfect dress!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/22/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Preservation, Trunk Shows

I had a very pleasant experience ... Erin my consultant was amazing. She was incredibly helpful. They have so many designer dresses and in variety of sizes which I didn't find anywhere else. I would highly recommend this place

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/1/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Undergarments, Bride

I had gone to two other bridal shops in the area, both that I was not really impressed with so I was kinda down going to my last appointment at Perfect fit. I should have just came here first! My consultant Erin was awesome! After trying on what felt like 50 dresses of all different styles I found my dream dress! And wayyyy under my budget! Erin was great and made the best experience I could’ve asked for finding my wedding gown! I even was able to find my bridesmaids dresses the same day! I would recommend Perfect Fit to anyone whose looking for great service and awesome staff! Thank you so much for all your help with finding my dream wedding gown!

Profile Picture Jenna, 4/13/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Groom, Groomsmen, Alterations, Veils

I said "Yes to the Dress!" at Perfect Fit. I was honestly dreading wedding dress shopping and without some friends, would have kept putting it off. Molly was my consultant and she was fantastic! She made it fun and made me feel confident in what was MY choice with my large group of ladies with me. The store is clean and well organized and everyone is super friendly. I went to a secondly location because we already had it booked and was less than impressed. Perfect Fit was PERFECT

Profile Picture Laura, 3/27/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I found my dream dress at Perfect Fit and had such a wonderful experience! They have so many dresses in a huge range of prices to fit any budget. The bridal suites are large and private with mirrors and a pedestal. Heather was my consultant and she was AMAZING! She knew what dress to put me in and helped me feel comfortable the entire appointment. If you are looking for the best wedding dress experience, go to perfect fit!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 12/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Perfect Fit had so many beautiful gowns to choose from it made the choice difficult. The private suite and personal consultant made this a memoriable experience!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went here without an appointment just to look at wedding dresses to get an idea of what I liked but wasn’t intending to actually buy. Paula was able to help me find the perfect dress and could not be happier with the amazing dress and service I got here.

Profile Picture Jasmine , 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Perfect fit was amazing. I have been here for 3 dresses before I went for my wedding dress. They listened to everything I wanted and didn't want in a dress. They also made sure I went outside of my comfort zone, that way I knew I had got the full experience. They never once pushed at me to buy a dress and they made sure what I picked was truly what I wanted. Perfect fit is/will always be my first choice.

Profile Picture Cheyanne, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Very helpful and patient! I went in with a vision and found the perfect dress. Can't wait until next year when I get to go back for the fittings and see it all come together. Worked with Debbie & Holly on the floor. And I don't remember the seamstress's names that helped me to. The owner is a delight! Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Holly, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Best bridal gown shopping experience ever! I felt like I was Kelly's only customer for the day and she provided me with an awesome bridal appointment. I can't wait to bring my girls here for their bridesmaids dresses!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Me and my mom went in to try on Wedding dresses in a whim. I was so pleasantly surprised at my experience.

The lady who helped us was Lauren and she was so great! She grasped what I wanted and really understood what to put me in and picked out the perfect veils! Honestly, she was so happy for me, easy going, and fun. I think she made half the experience for me and my mom.

She also showed me a wonderful choice for one of my brides maids just by hearing what she looked like.

I highly recommend getting your dress here. There are so many choices and unlike other bridal shops, they let you look at the dresses and pick out what to try on.

I also recommend asking for Lauren Putnam if you are looking for someone to really help you find the the right aesthetic!

Profile Picture Brandie, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Heather Struble was an absolutely fantastic consultant. She did a wonderful job helping me find my dream dress. I would highly recommend her to anyone. I'm so excited to get the end reaults. The shop is clean and very spacious rooms. Everyone was so friendly.

Profile Picture Breanna, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Veils

I said “YES” to the dress last weekend at Perfect Fit! Megan was a great consultant who was very helpful. I liked being able to choose dresses that I was interested in trying on. Their fitting rooms are amazing!

Profile Picture Kira, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

This is the first place I went when looking for a dress, and I'm so glad I did. Alex was awesome and helped me find the right dress for me. She made me feel so comfortable and she was so helpful, and the rest of the staff was very nice. I would recommend the vendor to anyone.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This place is great. They have many selections of wedding dress and Holly was awesome while I tried on quite a few of them. I found the perfect dress for me and I can't wait to bring my bridesmaids to find their dresses

Profile Picture Laura, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories

I said "YES to the dress" at Perfect Fit in Clio. The staff is friendly and professional. The store is large, clean, and modern. When trying on gowns, you get your own "Bridal Suite" that has a large bench, mirrors, and a private dressing room. You are able to look at the dresses and choose the ones you try on. The dresses are organized nicely, and each has little cards that show details and pictures. That was very helpful. Heather was GREAT. She told me it was her first day by herself with brides, but I would have never known. I did not feel pressured to purchase like I did at other bridal stores, and some stores will tell you that every dress you try on looks beautiful. Heather only gave advice when appropriate and answered all of my questions patiently. Also, the hours of this store are very convenient. Thanks, Perfect Fit!

Profile Picture Rene, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Anna was great to work with, I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. I brought a large wedding party with me and the Bridal Suite was perfect size. Everyone had a great time, thank you Perfect Fit!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride

Paula was wonderful to work with. She helped my mom and I pick 10 or dresses to start with that we wanted to try on. Once the process got going and we started to narrow down the style and vision I was going for she would run back to the floor and grab one or two more she thought I might like. By the end of our day I probably tried on over 20 dresses. But I’m so glad we did because I wouldn’t have picked my dress on my own off the racks and it couldn’t be more perfect!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Undergarments, Veils, Alterations, Preservation

Had such a great time and had so much help! My consultant Lauren was absolutely wonderful! She was understanding of previous bad advice that I was given, and helped to reassure me so that I made the decision I really wanted! I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/22/18, 1 Review