611 Reviews for Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom

Ring Bearers (5)
Father of Groom (5)
Trunk Shows (4)
611 Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom Reviews

I said "YES TO THE DRESS" at Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom! I had such an amazing time finding my dream wedding dress! I had Anna as my consultant and she was phenomenal! Anna let me choose 10 dresses to try on plus she pulled some herself! She is very patient, kind, and knowledgeable! I also love how I got my own private suite! It was very roomy and very personal. I recommend Perfect Fit to everyone!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/12/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

What a great experience! Erin’s was awesome! I loved being able to look for dresses I liked. She listened to what I was looking for and helped me find MY DRESS! This was my sixth store and I was beginning to wonder if I was going to have the bridal moment you hear about. I drove over 2 hours to get there and so glad I did! Thank you so much Erin and Perfect Fit!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/14/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had an amazing time looking for a dress. Anna was my consultant and was amazing and fun. She listened to what I didn't and did like and actually found the perfect dress that I said yes to.

Profile Picture Mary, 9/14/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This was the first and only bridal salon I had an appointment with. I said YES to the dress here! My consultant, Teesha, was fantastic! She was extremely knowledgable about all styles of dresses. She made the entire experience personal and listened to what I was envisioning. My mother and I had our own bridal suite in the shop. Very clean and organized! I highly recommend Perfect Fit!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/14/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Alterations, Preservation, Sample Sales

My consultant was amazing!! I picked out several dresses myself, but she was the one who found my dream dress! I had a great experience!

Profile Picture Brittani, 9/7/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I recently went to Perfect Fit to go wedding dress shopping and it was perfect. Their bridal suite is clean, roomy, and private which was great. I also loved that I was able to pick some of the dresses I tried on. Molly was my consultant and she was fantastic! She asked all the right questions, never pressured me to buy, and was patient with my crazy entourage. I bought the dress of my dreams here and can’t wait for it to come in so I can go and try it on again! I’m so glad that I chose to shop at Perfect Fit and can’t wait to continue working with them on alterations and my bridal party dresses.

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/2/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Erin was my consultant and I can’t not explain how amazing is she! She made my experience so wonderful for my special day! I highly recommend going here! The staff was fabulous, and the dresses are amazing. I got to pick out different dresses and told her what I was looking for, and ended up with my dream dress❤️July 13,2019

Photo for Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom Review - Not altered yet.
Profile Picture Shyaine, 7/13/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Ring Bearers

My sister and I went into perfect fit to get ideas for my wedding gown and after trying on as many as I wanted in 2 different suits, the first dress i tried on was the big YES!! The Bridal salon was so clean and Beautiful and I can't thank Erin and the other staff enough for all their help, patience, and flexibility. Highly Recommend Perfect Fit for your Bridal Salon. I couldn't be more happy saying YES TO THE DRESS with Perfect Fit! Thank You Erin!!❤

Profile Picture Kayla, 7/6/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The rooms are large and private. There is a huge selection of dresses. The associate who helped me, Lauren, was amazing. She found my dream dress in three tries.

Profile Picture Linzy, 6/28/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved my experience at Perfect Fit. Paula was so helpful and fun to work with. She made the experience stress free and I ended up with my perfect dress!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/22/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Preservation, Trunk Shows

I found my dream dress at Perfect fit with the help of Anna who was absolutely amazing! No pressure, stress free & fun! Highly reccomend!

Profile Picture Erika, 6/15/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Wonderful experience at Perfect Fit. All the dresses at were absolutely gorgeous which made it extremely hard to choose but Anna was very patient and helpful I had no problem finding the perfect wedding dress!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/8/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids

I had an amazing experience at Perfect Fit. I tried on dresses at another store in Lansing before coming to Perfect Fit and the atmospheres were completely different. At Perfect Fit all the dresses were neatly hung in clear plastic bags so you could easily pull them out and look at them. My family and I had a private room to sit in that also had a private changing room for me. It was so relaxed and I felt so comfortable. The other place stressed me out because all the dresses were smashed together on the rack and I was trying on dresses right next to other girls and it was just really loud and chaotic. Also, I had an amazing consultant, Molly. She was so sweet and easy to talk to. She ended up being the one who picked out my wedding dress. Thank you so much Perfect Fit and Molly! I LOVE my dress and I can't wait to wear it!

Profile Picture Audrey, 6/8/19, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a very pleasant experience ... Erin my consultant was amazing. She was incredibly helpful. They have so many designer dresses and in variety of sizes which I didn't find anywhere else. I would highly recommend this place

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/1/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Undergarments, Bride

I had gone to two other bridal shops in the area, both that I was not really impressed with so I was kinda down going to my last appointment at Perfect fit. I should have just came here first! My consultant Erin was awesome! After trying on what felt like 50 dresses of all different styles I found my dream dress! And wayyyy under my budget! Erin was great and made the best experience I could’ve asked for finding my wedding gown! I even was able to find my bridesmaids dresses the same day! I would recommend Perfect Fit to anyone whose looking for great service and awesome staff! Thank you so much for all your help with finding my dream wedding gown!

Profile Picture Jenna, 4/13/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Groom, Groomsmen, Alterations, Veils

I said "Yes to the Dress!" at Perfect Fit. I was honestly dreading wedding dress shopping and without some friends, would have kept putting it off. Molly was my consultant and she was fantastic! She made it fun and made me feel confident in what was MY choice with my large group of ladies with me. The store is clean and well organized and everyone is super friendly. I went to a secondly location because we already had it booked and was less than impressed. Perfect Fit was PERFECT

Profile Picture Laura, 3/27/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I found my dream dress at Perfect Fit and had such a wonderful experience! They have so many dresses in a huge range of prices to fit any budget. The bridal suites are large and private with mirrors and a pedestal. Heather was my consultant and she was AMAZING! She knew what dress to put me in and helped me feel comfortable the entire appointment. If you are looking for the best wedding dress experience, go to perfect fit!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 12/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Perfect Fit had so many beautiful gowns to choose from it made the choice difficult. The private suite and personal consultant made this a memoriable experience!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went here without an appointment just to look at wedding dresses to get an idea of what I liked but wasn’t intending to actually buy. Paula was able to help me find the perfect dress and could not be happier with the amazing dress and service I got here.

Profile Picture Jasmine , 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Perfect fit was amazing. I have been here for 3 dresses before I went for my wedding dress. They listened to everything I wanted and didn't want in a dress. They also made sure I went outside of my comfort zone, that way I knew I had got the full experience. They never once pushed at me to buy a dress and they made sure what I picked was truly what I wanted. Perfect fit is/will always be my first choice.

Profile Picture Cheyanne, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Very helpful and patient! I went in with a vision and found the perfect dress. Can't wait until next year when I get to go back for the fittings and see it all come together. Worked with Debbie & Holly on the floor. And I don't remember the seamstress's names that helped me to. The owner is a delight! Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Holly, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Best bridal gown shopping experience ever! I felt like I was Kelly's only customer for the day and she provided me with an awesome bridal appointment. I can't wait to bring my girls here for their bridesmaids dresses!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Me and my mom went in to try on Wedding dresses in a whim. I was so pleasantly surprised at my experience.

The lady who helped us was Lauren and she was so great! She grasped what I wanted and really understood what to put me in and picked out the perfect veils! Honestly, she was so happy for me, easy going, and fun. I think she made half the experience for me and my mom.

She also showed me a wonderful choice for one of my brides maids just by hearing what she looked like.

I highly recommend getting your dress here. There are so many choices and unlike other bridal shops, they let you look at the dresses and pick out what to try on.

I also recommend asking for Lauren Putnam if you are looking for someone to really help you find the the right aesthetic!

Profile Picture Brandie, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Heather Struble was an absolutely fantastic consultant. She did a wonderful job helping me find my dream dress. I would highly recommend her to anyone. I'm so excited to get the end reaults. The shop is clean and very spacious rooms. Everyone was so friendly.

Profile Picture Breanna, 10/13/18, 1 Review