581 Reviews for Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom

Father of Bride (4)
Trunk Shows (4)
Ring Bearers (3)
581 Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom Reviews

The rooms are large and private. There is a huge selection of dresses. The associate who helped me, Lauren, was amazing. She found my dream dress in three tries.

Profile Picture Linzy, 6/28/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I found my dream dress at Perfect Fit and had such a wonderful experience! They have so many dresses in a huge range of prices to fit any budget. The bridal suites are large and private with mirrors and a pedestal. Heather was my consultant and she was AMAZING! She knew what dress to put me in and helped me feel comfortable the entire appointment. If you are looking for the best wedding dress experience, go to perfect fit!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 12/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Perfect Fit had so many beautiful gowns to choose from it made the choice difficult. The private suite and personal consultant made this a memoriable experience!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went here without an appointment just to look at wedding dresses to get an idea of what I liked but wasn’t intending to actually buy. Paula was able to help me find the perfect dress and could not be happier with the amazing dress and service I got here.

Profile Picture Jasmine , 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Perfect fit was amazing. I have been here for 3 dresses before I went for my wedding dress. They listened to everything I wanted and didn't want in a dress. They also made sure I went outside of my comfort zone, that way I knew I had got the full experience. They never once pushed at me to buy a dress and they made sure what I picked was truly what I wanted. Perfect fit is/will always be my first choice.

Profile Picture Cheyanne, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Very helpful and patient! I went in with a vision and found the perfect dress. Can't wait until next year when I get to go back for the fittings and see it all come together. Worked with Debbie & Holly on the floor. And I don't remember the seamstress's names that helped me to. The owner is a delight! Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Holly, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Best bridal gown shopping experience ever! I felt like I was Kelly's only customer for the day and she provided me with an awesome bridal appointment. I can't wait to bring my girls here for their bridesmaids dresses!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Heather Struble was an absolutely fantastic consultant. She did a wonderful job helping me find my dream dress. I would highly recommend her to anyone. I'm so excited to get the end reaults. The shop is clean and very spacious rooms. Everyone was so friendly.

Profile Picture Breanna, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Veils

I said “YES” to the dress last weekend at Perfect Fit! Megan was a great consultant who was very helpful. I liked being able to choose dresses that I was interested in trying on. Their fitting rooms are amazing!

Profile Picture Kira, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

This is the first place I went when looking for a dress, and I'm so glad I did. Alex was awesome and helped me find the right dress for me. She made me feel so comfortable and she was so helpful, and the rest of the staff was very nice. I would recommend the vendor to anyone.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I said "YES to the dress" at Perfect Fit in Clio. The staff is friendly and professional. The store is large, clean, and modern. When trying on gowns, you get your own "Bridal Suite" that has a large bench, mirrors, and a private dressing room. You are able to look at the dresses and choose the ones you try on. The dresses are organized nicely, and each has little cards that show details and pictures. That was very helpful. Heather was GREAT. She told me it was her first day by herself with brides, but I would have never known. I did not feel pressured to purchase like I did at other bridal stores, and some stores will tell you that every dress you try on looks beautiful. Heather only gave advice when appropriate and answered all of my questions patiently. Also, the hours of this store are very convenient. Thanks, Perfect Fit!

Profile Picture Rene, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Anna was great to work with, I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. I brought a large wedding party with me and the Bridal Suite was perfect size. Everyone had a great time, thank you Perfect Fit!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride

Had such a great time and had so much help! My consultant Lauren was absolutely wonderful! She was understanding of previous bad advice that I was given, and helped to reassure me so that I made the decision I really wanted! I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

They have very large rooms! Loved the space. Very private. Lauren was amazing! She had good suggestions and wasn't pushy. I said YES to my dress! She let me try my dress on 3 different times before we left and didn't rush me out of it! I can't wait to go back and look for bridesmaids dresses.

Profile Picture Manda S, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

It is my one stop shop. I went in not exactly sure of what I wanted and walked out with a dress that I truly loved. I will recommend this place to anyone. And the staff is sweet and professional.

Profile Picture Chushana, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought my dress at perfect fit yesterday. Anna was great and I’m so excited about my Pronovias gown!!! Thank you Dan and Anna!!!!

Profile Picture Molly, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Sample Sales

I loved having my first and only experience at Perfect Fit bridal. I said yes my first time shopping. My consultant, Elizabeth, was amazing and went out of her way to make sure I was happy and answered all questions. I highly recommend this store and staff!

Profile Picture Cameron, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils

The perfect fit team is AMAZING!!!! They helped me in each and every way possible to help me find the perfect dress for my big day, and i found it. They take their time and make sure that your happy along with your bridal party. I cant wait to go back and help find the bridesmaid dresses.

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils, Alterations, Preservation

I had a great experience at Perfect Fit. I came from an hour away because it was the only place that had a specific dress I was interested in, and it was worth the drive! I loved that they let me look through all the dresses and tag ones I liked. It was great that there were pictures of the dresses too, since it's so hard to picture what they look like in the bags. I ended up selecting the dress I came for, but Elizabeth was really helpful in suggesting other styles. She also went above and beyond to show me what other color options would look like. I'm so glad I found my dress here and can't wait to go back for my fittings!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the best experience here!! Lauren was great and I left with the perfect dress :) I'm very happy with the overall experience!!

Profile Picture Emalee, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Lauren at perfect fit was amazing! My bridesmaids and I had so much fun trying on dresses with her. She had so many great suggestions and even picked out my dress! Perfect fit had a large selection of beautiful dresses and I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Tara, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Perfect fit was amazing in helping me find my dress. The suites are large and private which makes the emotional part a bit less embarassing! My consultant, Anna, was so patient with me as I did not know what style I wanted. She helped me stay within budget as well! Overall this was a wonderful experience and I would recommend it to any bride to be!

Profile Picture Emily , 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I said YES to the dress on Saturday! The woman that assisted me was very nice and made sure that I was trying on dresses of the style I wanted. Made sure to ask with every dress what I liked about it what I didn’t like about it or what I would change. As I told her more of what I wanted and what I would change she kept bringing in dresses that were more of what I wanted. It was a great experience and I would recommend everyone to go there!

Profile Picture Aleasha, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Best experience ever! Im not a huge shopper but i had fun and found my perfect dress. Thank you starla at perfect fit for making my say yes to the dress so special!

Profile Picture Magen, 8/4/18, 1 Review