Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom Reviews

627 | Clio, MI

627 Reviews for Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom

627 Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom Reviews

Samantha · Getting married on 11/02/2019

This bridal shop has so many dresses to choose from. I actually found my dress the first one I tried on. Paula was so helpful with running around grabbing dresses that were similar, veils to try on and other stuff. I truly believe she made my experience great. All the staff is super friendly and the atmosphere is great. I would highly recommend shopping here to any future brides!

Tiffany Gibson · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Perfect Dress at Perfect Fit

I said yes to the dress on 10/14/18 and I could not have asked for a better experience. The store is large and clean. The people are also all friendly and welcoming. I also love how your bridal party and yourself have a private room so you don’t have to walk out infront of the other people there. Molly helped me find my perfect dress and it wasn’t even one I was interested in at first. She pulled it for me because she thought I’d like it and as soon as I put it on I knew it was the one. I’m so glad I chose Perfect Fit to get my perfect dress!

Michelle · Getting married on 10/12/2019

I said "YES TO THE DRESS" at Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom! I had such an amazing time finding my dream wedding dress! I had Anna as my consultant and she was phenomenal! Anna let me choose 10 dresses to try on plus she pulled some herself! She is very patient, kind, and knowledgeable! I also love how I got my own private suite! It was very roomy and very personal. I recommend Perfect Fit to everyone!

Kylie · Getting married on 09/27/2019

I said 100% “YES” to my wedding dress at Perfect Fit in Clio! Perfect Fit was my second appointment of the day. I had found what I thought was “the one” (dress) at Viper apparel but felt as though I had to make my mind up while I was there even after telling them I had a second appointment still and would let them know after my appointment with Perfect Fit. Viper apparel was a tad pushy. I was not super excited after that to go to my second appointment at Perfect Fit just because of how I had felt pressured at Viper but once we were there my entire mindset and mood changed. My consultant Anna was a breath of fresh air! She was SO KIND & made me feel so comfortable. She immediately told me I was able to pick out the dresses I wanted to try (unlike Viper apparel) and that if I found my dress either with her at Perfect Fit or stuck with the one I had found at Viper that she would be happy for me either way. WOW! I ended up finding a dress at Perfect Fit that topped the one I thought I was set on at Viper Apparel and was so happy with my entire experience there. The environment made the appointment easy and flow nicely and I didn’t feel pressured AT ALL. 10/10 recommend Perfect Fit and Anna was the absolute best!

Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom 1
  • Y

Yasmine · Getting married on 09/21/2019

I said YES to the dress at Perfect Fit in Clio! I love how they had each dress in plastic and in the front of the plastic there was a piece of paper attached with the designer and price and behind that was a picture of the dress on a model! I found that very helpful while searching through several dresses there! My consultant was Molly and she was so sweet and did an amazing job with helping me! I also loved how you got your own suite with your family and friends while trying on dresses!

Rachel · Getting married on 09/21/2019

I had been to a different bridal shop a I did not have a very good experience. I came in to Perfect Fit with just the intention of seeing what kind of selection they had and to see if there was something I could say "Yes" to. Paula was amazing. She was able to help he figure out what I was looking for and also checked to make sure the dress I wanted could still be ordered. They have a great set up for viewing the dresses and a great selection of dresses. Plus she was great with my initial indecisiveness. Thank you Paula for helping me say yes to the dress!

Mary · Getting married on 09/14/2019

I had an amazing time looking for a dress. Anna was my consultant and was amazing and fun. She listened to what I didn't and did like and actually found the perfect dress that I said yes to.

Samantha · Getting married on 09/14/2019

What a great experience! Erin’s was awesome! I loved being able to look for dresses I liked. She listened to what I was looking for and helped me find MY DRESS! This was my sixth store and I was beginning to wonder if I was going to have the bridal moment you hear about. I drove over 2 hours to get there and so glad I did! Thank you so much Erin and Perfect Fit!

Ashley · Getting married on 09/14/2019

This was the first and only bridal salon I had an appointment with. I said YES to the dress here! My consultant, Teesha, was fantastic! She was extremely knowledgable about all styles of dresses. She made the entire experience personal and listened to what I was envisioning. My mother and I had our own bridal suite in the shop. Very clean and organized! I highly recommend Perfect Fit!

Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom 2
    Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom 3

Brittani · Getting married on 09/07/2019

My consultant was amazing!! I picked out several dresses myself, but she was the one who found my dream dress! I had a great experience!

Brianna · Getting married on 07/20/2019

I said YES TO THE DRESS thanks to Perfect Fit. My experience far exceeds 5 stars. The staff is so friendly and personal. My consultant was Alex and she made me feel so confident and beautiful. The rooms are so spacious and clean. All of the inventory is organized and neatly stored. I recommend Perfect Fit to all brides out there! THANK YOU, PERFECT FIT!

Shyaine · Getting married on 07/13/2019

Erin was my consultant and I can’t not explain how amazing is she! She made my experience so wonderful for my special day! I highly recommend going here! The staff was fabulous, and the dresses are amazing. I got to pick out different dresses and told her what I was looking for, and ended up with my dream dress❤️July 13,2019

Perfect Fit Bridal Tuxedos Prom 4

Mandi Wezell · Getting married on 07/13/2019

I said “YES”

I said YES to the dress! Anna worked with me on finding the perfect one! She was so friendly and very helpful!

Kayla · Getting married on 07/06/2019

My sister and I went into perfect fit to get ideas for my wedding gown and after trying on as many as I wanted in 2 different suits, the first dress i tried on was the big YES!! The Bridal salon was so clean and Beautiful and I can't thank Erin and the other staff enough for all their help, patience, and flexibility. Highly Recommend Perfect Fit for your Bridal Salon. I couldn't be more happy saying YES TO THE DRESS with Perfect Fit! Thank You Erin!!❤

Kaylee · Getting married on 06/29/2019

Perfect Fit was amazing! Kelly was my consultant and she did a fantastic job! she was very helpful and wasn't pushy what so ever! she was patient and listened to the ideas I had when it came to the perfect dress and when I didn't like something she was able to find something better that fit what I wanted perfectly. I went with the intentions of just looking never in a million years did I expect to find the perfect dress on my first visit. I cant wait to return in the future.

Linzy · Getting married on 06/28/2019

The rooms are large and private. There is a huge selection of dresses. The associate who helped me, Lauren, was amazing. She found my dream dress in three tries.

Donna Jo · Getting married on 06/21/2019

Anna was excellent in helping me find my dress! The experience was great and the staff was super helpful! 10/10 recommend.

Erika · Getting married on 06/15/2019

I found my dream dress at Perfect fit with the help of Anna who was absolutely amazing! No pressure, stress free & fun! Highly reccomend!

Kelsey · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful experience at Perfect Fit. All the dresses at were absolutely gorgeous which made it extremely hard to choose but Anna was very patient and helpful I had no problem finding the perfect wedding dress!

Audrey · Getting married on 06/08/2019

I had an amazing experience at Perfect Fit. I tried on dresses at another store in Lansing before coming to Perfect Fit and the atmospheres were completely different. At Perfect Fit all the dresses were neatly hung in clear plastic bags so you could easily pull them out and look at them. My family and I had a private room to sit in that also had a private changing room for me. It was so relaxed and I felt so comfortable. The other place stressed me out because all the dresses were smashed together on the rack and I was trying on dresses right next to other girls and it was just really loud and chaotic. Also, I had an amazing consultant, Molly. She was so sweet and easy to talk to. She ended up being the one who picked out my wedding dress. Thank you so much Perfect Fit and Molly! I LOVE my dress and I can't wait to wear it!

Rachel · Getting married on 06/01/2019

I had a very pleasant experience ... Erin my consultant was amazing. She was incredibly helpful. They have so many designer dresses and in variety of sizes which I didn't find anywhere else. I would highly recommend this place

Shelby · Getting married on 05/11/2019

Perfect fit is a professional and kind environment to pick out a dress. They make the process fun and exciting which was a bonus for someone nervous about picking out a wedding dress. Anna and Molly both helped me and were both very helpful and encouraging. Will suggest perfect fit to anyone!

Nicole · Getting married on 05/04/2019

Molly helped me find my dress! She was super personable and helpful! I had a great experience here, great variety in dresses!

Laura · Getting married on 03/27/2019

I said "Yes to the Dress!" at Perfect Fit. I was honestly dreading wedding dress shopping and without some friends, would have kept putting it off. Molly was my consultant and she was fantastic! She made it fun and made me feel confident in what was MY choice with my large group of ladies with me. The store is clean and well organized and everyone is super friendly. I went to a secondly location because we already had it booked and was less than impressed. Perfect Fit was PERFECT