Ashley and Alexandria's Bridal Salon

Southfield, MI View map

Ashley & Alexandria’s Bridal Salon is a wedding attire boutique located in Southfield, Michigan. This shop features a collection of wedding gowns by some of the industry’s top designers. From modern and sleek to romantic and traditional, the boutique is sure to have a gown that suits each soon-to-be newlywed’s personal style.

Ashley & Alexandria’s Bridal Salon offers gowns by labels such as Paloma Blanca, Enzonai, Rosa Clara, and Lusan Mandogus, among others. Clients can avail of a personal appointment so they can try on dresses with the help of a professional style consultant. The experience begins with a consultation to discuss the client’s vision for their wedding day look. During the appointment, the soon-to-be newlywed and their entourage have exclusive access to the salon to select gowns to try on.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200
$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199
$200 - $299

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Groom
Groomsmen
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Gowns
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Molly
    Molly Married on 10/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful couple-owned business that treats you like a queen

Vinnie and Elvin were incredibly kind and helpful through the entire process. It's a very small shop, so you are the only bride in there during your appointment (which is GREAT!) having just gone to a big chain bridal shop before this, it was like night and day. I was treated like they didn't have time/want to deal with me there, whereas at A&A, they give you all of their attention and care. They treat you like family, celebrate with you, and are genuinely interested in your story. I remember when I was there shopping the first time, Vinnie said "oh no, it's raining! One of our brides gets married today, I hope it all works out okay for her!" and I was touched by the fact that they care about their customers even after the sale is made. This place is a true gem. I had my dress altered here too, by Olga, and I honestly don't know how she does it. My dress had intricate lace at the bottom, and I can't tell how she managed to hem it and keep it perfectly intact at the same time. I told Vinnie on the phone the designer/style I was looking for, and she quickly helped me find my dream dress. They took photos for me with my family and friends and emailed them to me later, which I was very grateful for. They made me feel valued and special and the dress was perfectly altered and steamed before the big day. I cannot speak highly enough of this place! I'm definitely going to go back to them to have my dress cleaned and preserved, too. :)
    Jenny Married on 06/24/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ashley & Alexandria's was the first bridal salon I visited to search for my dream dress and I am so happy to say it was the only shop I went to! Vinnie and Elvin were an absolute dream to work with and they both took so much time to get to know me and my family. They became quick and genuine friends as they expressed so much interest in how we were doing each time we saw them. I will be forever grateful for all that they did to contribute to creating my dream day and for helping to select the most gorgeous dress I could have ever dreamed of! Working with Olga, the seamstress, was also a breeze! Vinnie was so helpful in setting up our appointments and Olga was fantastic at listening to my needs with the dress and simply put, "making it happen." I am so thankful for the wonderful experience I had at Ashley & Alexandria's!
    J Married on 05/21/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I'm so pleased that I had a wonderful experience at Ashley & Alexandria's Bridal Salon, I cannot say enough good things about this place! Vinnie, who is also the owner, was extremely helpful, kind and patient. I didn't feel pressured at all because she let me try on a variety of dresses and then brought me other dresses she thought I may like. She was honest in her opinions and asked me questions throughout to understand my thoughts and my feelings. She accommodated me with my need and budget and helped me find the perfect wedding dress! Thank you Vinnie, you are the BEST! -Jin
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

29260 Franklin rd. Suite #124 claymoor Southfield, MI, 48034
2483519741
Location of (Ashley and Alexandria's Bridal Salon)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding