Antonio's Bridal

Birmingham, MI View map Visit website

Antonio's Bridal is a Birmingham, Michigan-based luxury bridal boutique. Providing an extensive collection of designer gowns, the team assists clients in finding a gown that feels good and fits perfectly. The boutique prides itself on making the bridal shopping experience simple, enjoyable, and stress-free for clients.

Antonio's Bridal offers individual appointments so that each client is given the utmost attention. The boutique offers jewelry, veils, and dresses from a collection of premiere designers, including:

• Enzoani
  • Renee Koh
  • Alyne by Rivini
  • Modern Trousseau
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Full Customization
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months
9-11 months
12+ months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Megan
    Megan B. Married on 08/07/2021

Found my perfect dress

It took me 5 salons to find my perfect dress, and I'm definitely glad I waited! We were actually about to leave and head to my 6th salon, and Vida went out on a limb and had me try this beautiful Enzoani gown on. I fell in love! She measured me, the dress showed up 6ish months later, and honestly, I could've gotten away with 0 alterations (my bridesmaid said to have the butt area tailored in a little bit to show it off). They also had the most perfect cathedral veil to match!

The only thing I found a little strange was no pictures when trying the dresses on, while other salons encourage it.

Antonio's Bridal's reply:

Megan, thank you for your kind and sweet words & thank you for letting us to be part of your wedding preparations.
    Lots of love,
    Vida
  • I
    Isidra C. Married on 06/05/2021

My wedding dress was perfect, my husband loves it. They help with everything, I felt very comfortable with Vida. Vida is 💕.

Kim Married on 06/17/2017
    Antonio's salon has an amazing selection of beautiful gowns. Vida offers individual appointments and gives each bride-to-be her utmost attention. My daughter, the bride, went in with a particular style of dress in mind. However, she wasn't thrilled with how that style looked when she tried them on. Vida pulled ONE dress that she thought would fit beautifully. Of course, this was THE dress and it was stunning! Vida went above and beyond with suggestions of undergarments, veil, accessories, etc. creating a whole look - which took the groom's breath away. I can't thank Vida enough for her expertise and care in making my daughter feel beautiful on one of the most important days of her life. Also, her seamstress is brilliant and did a superb job with alterations for that perfect fit. Look no further if you enjoy personalized service and exceptional quality.

526 N Old Woodward Ave Birmingham, MI, 48009
248-406-6209

Mon.Wed. Thurs. 11 am to 7 pm Friday 11 am to 6 pm Saturday 11 am to 5 pm Closed Tuesdays and Sundays
Location of (Antonio's Bridal)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding