1878 Village Green Blvd 103, Rochester, MI 48307 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Gujarati Dresses

Buy Indian bridal dresses: lehenga choli, anarkali, salwar kameez, lehenga saree, saree, indowestern gowns, made with complete hand embroidery on high quality fabrics. We can replicate designs from Indian Designers such as Manish Malhotra, Anushree Reddy, Sabyasachi, Gaurav Gupta, etc. Our Indian wedding dresses are embellished with zardosi, resham, dabka, beads, Swarovski crystals, sequins and so on. We offer free stitching and shipping worldwide! Email us a picture if we don't have your dress on our website. Don't miss out and get your fully customizable Indian dress today!

Follow Gujarati Dresses on

gujarati dresses couture 1

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for Gujarati Dresses

Sophia · Married on 04/15/2017

I received a bridal lehenga choli from them and I just can't believe how beautiful it is. The detailed work and quality fabric is so stunning, I can't wait to wear it! Thank you sooooo much!! Great customer service :) A+

Sent on 01/13/2016

Kiran · Married on 05/30/2015

I ordered my dress in March and I received it a few days ago! I was very skeptical at first as I know a lot of replica sites don't match up to the original design but I was reassured by Elizabeth that if I did not like my dress I could return it. After receiving my dress I fell in love with it right away! It was exactly what I wanted and so close to the original design you wouldn't think it was a replica! I really appreciate Elizabeth helping me out and I will be buying from them again. Thank you!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Tara · Married on 06/21/2014

I bought two dresses from this website for my wedding and they turned a lot better than what I expected! They make the dresses very very close to the original photos that I sent, and they kept me updated on the dress making process until I received it. All the details that I wanted in the dress were there and on top of that the customer service was just excellent. I will be buying more dresses from this website as everyone compliments me alot whenever I wear these dresses ( yes i got to wear my wedding dress again! )

Sent on 10/09/2015

Gujarati Dresses FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Dress Replicas, Formal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months