Gujarati Dresses

Rochester, MI View map

Buy Indian bridal dresses: lehenga choli, anarkali, salwar kameez, lehenga saree, saree, indowestern gowns, made with complete hand embroidery on high quality fabrics. We can replicate designs from Indian Designers such as Manish Malhotra, Anushree Reddy, Sabyasachi, Gaurav Gupta, etc. Our Indian wedding dresses are embellished with zardosi, resham, dabka, beads, Swarovski crystals, sequins and so on. We offer free stitching and shipping worldwide! Email us a picture if we don't have your dress on our website. Don't miss out and get your fully customizable Indian dress today!

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Gowns
Customary Attire
Dress Replicas
Formal Gowns
Plus Size Gowns

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
    Sophia Married on 04/15/2017
    I received a bridal lehenga choli from them and I just can't believe how beautiful it is. The detailed work and quality fabric is so stunning, I can't wait to wear it! Thank you sooooo much!! Great customer service :) A+
    Kiran Married on 05/30/2015
    I ordered my dress in March and I received it a few days ago! I was very skeptical at first as I know a lot of replica sites don't match up to the original design but I was reassured by Elizabeth that if I did not like my dress I could return it. After receiving my dress I fell in love with it right away! It was exactly what I wanted and so close to the original design you wouldn't think it was a replica! I really appreciate Elizabeth helping me out and I will be buying from them again. Thank you!
    Tara Married on 06/21/2014
    I bought two dresses from this website for my wedding and they turned a lot better than what I expected! They make the dresses very very close to the original photos that I sent, and they kept me updated on the dress making process until I received it. All the details that I wanted in the dress were there and on top of that the customer service was just excellent. I will be buying more dresses from this website as everyone compliments me alot whenever I wear these dresses ( yes i got to wear my wedding dress again! )

1878 Village Green Blvd , 103 Rochester, 48307
5866019628
Location of (Gujarati Dresses)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding