Dior Bridal Salon

22680 Newman, Hamburg, MI 48124 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Dior Bridal Salon

A bridal boutique in Hamburg, Michigan, Dior Bridal Salon features more than 170 gorgeous designer bridal gowns on-site. This family-run business has more than 48 years of experience and is dedicated to helping you find the dress of your dreams. Dior Bridal Salon has seasoned seamstresses that do all their alterations in-store and ensure your dress fits you beautifully. They also hand-press your dress after alterations so that every detail of your gown is perfect.

Products Offered
Dior Bridal Salon provides gowns and dresses for brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the couple, with on-site alteration services for all garments. They also hold veil and accessory trunk shows several times during the year, and have garters, jewelry, hair accessories, veils, and undergarments on the premises to help you complete your look.

Follow Dior Bridal Salon on

81 Reviews for Dior Bridal Salon

1 User photo

Dior Bridal Salon 1

Hilary · Married on 08/19/2017

Dior had a great selection of wedding dresses and was so easy to work with. I went in without an appointment on a Saturday and was still politely taken almost right away. I had pretty much no idea what I wanted as far as a wedding dress, but Kim was very patient and brought me a variety of styles to try on and continued to narrow them down based on what I liked and didn't like. I shopped at a few other bridal salons, but ended up buying my dress here. The entire staff that I interacted with was very friendly and alterations are done in-house. The whole process was a breeze and I recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Lola · Married on 06/24/2017

This was the second place went to to find a dress and they were awesome!! I bought my dress there and they were all really great about helping me find my perfect dress and also staying within my budget. I would recommend Dior Bridal to any bride!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Award

Dior Bridal Salon FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils

• 22680 Newman Hamburg, Michigan, 48124 See on map