Dior Bridal Salon

Dearborn, MI View map Visit website

A bridal boutique in Hamburg, Michigan, Dior Bridal Salon features more than 170 gorgeous designer bridal gowns on-site. This family-run business has more than 48 years of experience and is dedicated to helping you find the dress of your dreams. Dior Bridal Salon has seasoned seamstresses that do all their alterations in-store and ensure your dress fits you beautifully. They also hand-press your dress after alterations so that every detail of your gown is perfect.

Dior Bridal Salon provides gowns and dresses for brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the couple, with on-site alteration services for all garments. They also hold veil and accessory trunk shows several times during the year, and have garters, jewelry, hair accessories, veils, and undergarments on the premises to help you complete your look.

• Woman-owned

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following items do you offer?

Garters

4.6 out of 5 rating

• Gabby
    Gabby H. Married on 10/16/2021

Great Experience

Dior Bridal was amazing. From picking out my dress, a pandemic and alterations. They were so helpful and the owner is amazing. She helped alter my dress the second time around and I couldn't have been happier. I will recommend them to any bride.
  • Carla
    Carla K. Married on 05/30/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They have their sh*t together

Honestly I picked this store because they have a very well put together website. Their website accurately portrayed the store. They have their stuff together. They are so professional and kind. Shell and Krista were amazing. This was the first store I went to and ultimately ended back there. I cannot express how much appreciation I have for this store. I would recommend them to any and everyone.

Dior Bridal Salon's reply:

thank you so much Carla! We are so happy to be a part of your big day and had such a nice time assisting you.
  • Tradnaha
    Tradnaha T. Married on 06/02/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful boutique for the bride to be!

I shopped at several bridal shops/boutiques before finding Dior bridal. It should have been my first! The entire staff was amazing! They were extremely patient and very helpful. They went over and beyond to make my wedding day perfect! The selection of bridal gowns is incredible. I found the absolute perfect dress for my big day. Not only was the dress PERFECT it was reasonably priced. Definitely appreciate the entire staff!

Dior Bridal Salon's reply:

You looked stunning!!!! So glad that we could help make your day perfect! We wish you many years of happiness! ❤️
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

22680 Newman Dearborn, MI, 48124
Location of (Dior Bridal Salon)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding