Designs by NAMI Reviews

11 Reviews for Designs by NAMI

• Ogechi

Ogechi Jennifer Anyanwu · Married on 09/03/2019

Excellent! Very Dedicated

My family & I were thoroughly impressed with the expertise and skill set that Designs by Nami displayed over the course of 8 months. Even to the last two weeks where we had to have a venue change, she made sure that the event was executed to our liking catering to over 500 guests. I would recommend her to anyone again.

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent! Saved our day on countless occasions!

Hiring Designs By NAMI for our Day of Coordination was truly the wisest planning decision we made regarding our wedding and their expertise saved our day on countless occasions! They went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding was flawlessly executed all while stepping in to assist when other vendors failed to deliver the level of service they committed to.
    Since we only had a 5 month engagement and got married out of state, Designs by NAMI really kept our vendors on track & ensured that everything came together on on our day! If you’re looking for an event management company with PROVEN results, professionalism and a commitment to excellence, look no further than Designs by NAMI!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Shea Simmons · Married on 02/07/2019

Event Planning and Decor

Exceptional customer service! My event turned out AMAZING thanks to Designs by NAMI! Even with my indecisiveness, Designs by NAMI was very patient, kind, & most importantly understanding! She responded to any and all questions or concerns in a timely manner, was extremely professional, and flexible all while bringing elegance to my event. I couldn’t thank her enough! I strongly recommend her services to anyone planning a remarkable event:) Thanks again for all your hard work!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Nma · Married on 08/18/2018

Excellent designer, planner and coordinator. Designs by Nami was contracted 3 weeks to my wedding ceremony and she literally saved my day. She was in charge and worked day and night with me to make sure my vision came to life. My reception was at the Fox Theatre and the uniqueness of the space made it challenging to provide the best decor. Designs by Nami exceeded my expectations with beautiful and elegant centerpieces.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2018

Nneka is a great event planner! She is polite and very attentive. Nneka loves what she does and it shows! Will is her for all my future events!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Denise · Married on 05/18/2018

This event planned was heaven sent! She took the stress away and made this process so much more joyful!!! I thank God for Designs by NAMI without them my wedding would have been a disaster!!!!!!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 04/21/2018

Thank you so much for helping us find the perfect location for our wedding shower, as well as for bringing the event to life. It was a great turnout and our families really enjoyed themselves!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Christelle · Married on 04/07/2018

Nneka played a big part in making our day special. She was able to coordinate a big crowd of guests and bridal party. She was very detailed in giving instructions, very punctual and most importantly professional. I would definitely recommend Designs by NAMI for all your events planning needs.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Lauren Noelle · Married on 03/03/2018

Great experience!

Nami was professional!! Her services were seamless and so well planned for my sister and brother in laws’ special day. She has such a calm demeanor which is great for a big day like your wedding! I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 06/26/2019

lekel · Married on 02/10/2018

My event was beautiful. The cake, the decorations, the photos, and the food was great!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Angelina · Married on 12/31/2016

Such an incredible vendor to work with! Very efficient and stepped in to assist without being asked. Also very creative and can achieve beauty with what she has. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/13/2018