Delicious Cakes Reviews

5 | Southlake, TX

5 Reviews for Delicious Cakes

Delicious Cakes made our Wedding and groom's cake. They were absolutely perfect and truly delicious!!!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Our cakes turned out perfectly! Our Wedding cake and groom's cake were exactly what we asked for and we're absolutely delicious!!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Matthew · Married on 05/16/2015

3.0
      3.0
      2.0
      2.0

My wife and I ordered our wedding cakes from the one in Southlake. They are true in being delicious cakes, but I would suggest making a final appointment with them maybe a month to the wedding. There were several people who left and new people to the company that didn't have all the information for our cakes, like pictures. No one had communicated to us the change and good thing my wife made a final appointment.

Sent on 10/06/2015

2.8
      2.5

I have to admit that I was very excited to hire Delicious Cakes when we saw their work. We had a great experience with our cake tasting appointment and they did great on the designs when they drew them out. They were very helpful in any questions I had for them as well. When it came down to the day of, I was disappointed when I looked over at my cake table. The wedding cake looked great, but the bottom tier was not the right flavor. I had ordered pink champagne and everyone was pretty positive that it was strawberry.

My biggest disappointment though was the grooms cake. I gave them a picture and said "exactly like this except take out the 'Happy Birthday'" and they understood it perfectly (or so I thought). The cake was themed after Breaking Bad, so we provided the blue rock candy for the edges of the cake. It was to be white with a Heisenberg logo in the middle and the blue rock candy surrounding the edges. When I saw it on the cake table, the icing was brown. We had wanted the cake flavor to be chocolate but the icing was supposed to be white just like the picture. It did not look good at all with the brown icing. Overall, I'm pretty disappointed in the final outcome.

Sent on 04/25/2016

Shannon · Married on 07/25/2015

1.0

Cake was very late to our venue and my bride cake was not complete and the grooms topper I paid an addition 275.00 to have on my husbands cake was not done. No one called me or emailed me. Very disappointed. Dealt with the owner and had him refund me over 1/2 our money back. Terrible terrible job.

Sent on 09/29/2015