This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2023

Sweets by Zeek is an Irving, Texas-based bakery specializing in cakes and treats for weddings and milestone occasions. Proud owner Lauren is a skilled baker who loves all things sugary and delicious. She has over four years of experience and specializes in wedding cakes and hand-decorated cookies that taste as good as they look. Whether you want a custom wedding cake or cookies to gift as favors to your guests, she will craft mouthwatering confections that sweeten your special day.

Sweets by Zeek makes all her pasties from scratch using high-quality ingredients. She invites couples to book a consultation to discuss their needs and arrange a tasting. In addition to cakes and cookies, she offers cupcakes, dessert buffets, and options for people with exclusively organic diets. She also looks after delivery and setup, allowing you to relax and focus on having a great time with your guests.

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

$6

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$4

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What special ingredients do you use?

Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

94% Recommended by couples

K
Kelly R. Sent on 11/13/2023
5 out of 5 rating

The best cake and cookies

Best cake and cookies I’ve ever had at a wedding. The cake design was exactly like I pictured it. Lauren will work with you to find a cake flavor and design that fits your budget and your vision. Not only was it stunningly beautiful but the cake tasted delicious. She also did cookies for my rehearsal dinner. They were the best and turned out perfect.
Rae
Rae L. Sent on 11/04/2023
5 out of 5 rating

One amazing baker... you won't be disappointed!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I had the absolute pleasure of working with Sweets by Zeek, specifically with the talented baker, Lauren, for my client's wedding, and I cannot express enough how delighted I am with the incredible experience and the stunning wedding cake she created. From start to finish, the entire process was exceptional.

Lauren's attention to detail and creative flair were evident from the very beginning. She took the time to sit down with my clients and understand their vision for the wedding cake. Her genuine enthusiasm and passion for her craft were truly infectious, making the planning process not only professional but also incredibly fun.

The moment my clients and I saw the final masterpiece that Lauren crafted, we were in awe. The wedding cake was nothing short of a work of art. It perfectly embodied the couple's style and the theme of their special day. The intricate design and flawless execution left everyone at the wedding speechless.

Now, let's talk about the taste. Lauren's wedding cake wasn't just a visual masterpiece; it was a culinary delight. The layers were moist, and the flavors were heavenly. It was clear that every ingredient was carefully selected to create a harmonious and delectable experience for all. I have received nothing but praise from the guests who had the privilege of savoring this cake.

I must say that not only is Lauren incredibly talented, but her professionalism and dedication to her craft shine through in every aspect of her work. She ensured that the cake arrived at the venue in pristine condition and was set up flawlessly, eliminating any potential stress on the wedding day.

I would wholeheartedly recommend Sweets by Zeek and, of course, the outstanding services of Lauren to all my wedding clients. Her commitment to excellence, creativity, and her warm, friendly demeanor make her a dream collaborator for anyone planning a wedding. Choosing Sweets by Zeek was a decision I will never regret, and I look forward to many more successful collaborations in the future.

Thank you, Lauren, for making my client's special day even more memorable with your exceptional talent and dedication!
B
Brittany R. Sent on 02/17/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Sweets by Zeek is the best!!!

Lauren is THE BEST! 1. The cake is the best cake I have ever tasted. 2. She makes the process easy and stress free with her communication and reliability. And 3. Her cakes are BEAUTIFUL!! So happy I went with Sweets by Zeek for my big day
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Lauren Zeek
Lauren Zeek
Owner, Lead Baker

Hello! Thanks for stopping by!

I opened Sweets by Zeek in 2019 as a fun side hustle. Now turned full time cottage baker and mom of two, I run Sweets by Zeek to get you those wonderful homemade sweets that taste as good as they look!

I love a classic white wedding cake with a touch of texture and something personal. Chocolate anything is my favorite flavor. And I'm a sucker for a cute birthday theme!

I take pride in my great customer service and organization. It's an honor to be a part of your celebration!

XOXO,

Lauren

Styled by Amber Events. Co
5.0 out of 5 rating , 1 Review
· Wedding Rentals

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours