Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

11 Reviews for D'Concierge Events

Day-Of Coord. (1)
Full Planning (1)
Partial Planning (1)
11 D'Concierge Events Reviews

My wedding was Sunday, 11/15/15 and it was everything that I could have dreamed of. I hired Darryl for 30 day/day of coordination and he exceeded my expectations from our very first interactions. He was so hands on and helpful through out my ENTIRE wedding planning experience. He was there to answer any question that I had, at any time of the night. He made me feel as though I was his only bride, although he has a full roster of brides. He is attentive, PROFESSIONAL, responsive, and you can tell that he is passionate about what he does. Hiring him was the best choice that I made during wedding planning. My wedding day was perfect...if anything went wrong I was oblivious to it. I highly recommend Darryl! Hire him...you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Princess, 11/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Full Planning, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning

D'Concierge Events was well worth the investment!! That's right- investment. One of the most important elements that I wanted to enjoy on my wedding day was "Peace". Darryl gave me that and more. He executed everything to a "T" and most importantly I had too much "peace" the day of my wedding (I literally sat and said to my Ladies, "Something feels weird about this...I have no worries right now"...lol).

I most enjoyed Darryl's attention to detail, appreciation for our budget (he talked be back off a few financial cliffs...as in "you don't need to spend money on that...I"ll make it work"), and his ability to manage everyone's opinion with poise and grace. He is the epitome of suave and debonair!

The best feedback I received regarding our wedding was, "Everything was beautiful and in order...just like you!!". Well, I know that that was all due to my dear friend (now), Darryl Wilson.

Darryl, Thanks for making our day memorable, pleasant, and all that we wished for!!!...I can truly say we were able to be in the moment and enjoy!

Forever grateful!

Profile Picture Kelah, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Darryl is a wonderful young planner that exudes creativity and enthusiasm for event planning. I can say that I never really trust that another person will take my visions and bring them into fruition the way that he did. Every idea that I had Darryl was able to put together and give me a fairy-tale wedding. He is is personable yet professional and has relationships with some of the best vendors, venues and entertainers. He was never out of reach... Always on time.. And provided me with good feedback as well as oder his honest professional opinion. On top of everything else Darryl treats you not only as a client, but like his own family. For that I am forever grateful. I would highly recommend him for wedding as well as coordination of other events. Once we start our family he will be planning the baby shower as well.... That's how much I enjoy working with him.

Profile Picture Sondatre, 6/14/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Darryl was the best wedding planner that I could have ask for. He planned everything from the beginning to the end. It was very hard planning a wedding in Florida from Texas. But with Darryl the stress went away. If ever I had question he would answer it. He has a wide range of vendors that he works with and that save me a lot of money! The best thing that you can do is get a wedding planner and Darryl has top notch services.

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Mr. Wilson provided the most professional services for my wedding. He was always accessible, hard working, and completely efficient! His calm and friendly demeanor made my wedding planning process and wedding day stress free! I will hire him again for my next big event!!

Profile Picture Melanie, 2/17/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Words can't express how grateful I am for Darryl and his staff. They were professional and poised despite some very challenging circumstances that we all were subjected to by the venue. Nearly all of my guests noticed how hard Darryl worked to make my day special. I highly recommend D'Conceirge Events to anyone planning a special event.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Temicka, 9/2/12, 1 Review
4.7

My husband and I were priviledged to have DConcierge Events plan our wedding. Darryl & his staff were professional and courteous throughout the entire process. Darryl helped us make the best decisions for us. He introduced us to wonderful vendors and provided insight we wouldn't have received without him. I would recommend Darryl to anyone and I hope to use his services again in the future.

Profile Picture Amaris, 6/10/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

This review is long overdue. Darryl Wilson of D'concierge was hired as a wedding planner for my wedding reception. He was very involved and really helpful before the wedding as he gave me ideas for the wedding, and helped me find vendors, set up appointments, mail my invitations, and a host of other things. He was also there for me when I just wanted to vent. I could even say that we became friends in the course of planning the wedding and will stay friends. Before the ceremony on the wedding day, he came to my rescue when the initial make-up artist I had hired (D.VA Phace Make-up Artistry by Esquire) practically stood me up, and found me another make-up artist (Color Brush Mo'Neek) who was so much better and did a much better job than Esquire. However, due to circumstances beyond his control, the wedding reception did not turn out the way we had envisioned it as the wedding decor vendor was a no show and did the barest minimum. Darryl was able to salvage the wedding as best he could but because of the chaos caused by the décor vendor, it appeared that the ball was dropped on some of the details I wanted for my wedding. So, it’s hard for me to really critic the day of the wedding. Overall, he was a good wedding planner, his fees are more than fair, and things would have been even better had the wedding décor vendor done his part at the wedding reception. And thanks to him, my guests still had a good time and did not notice that there were lots of hiccups at the reception :).

Profile Picture Mabel , 3/17/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Best money we spent in the whole wedding planning process.

I was a DIY bride but knew I need help on the day of. I needed to find a planner that fit within my tight budget and found D’Concierge Events during my search. Darryl with D’Concierge Events was immediately at the top of my list with all he offered in his packages along with the pricing. After talking to him through email, I knew she was the one. When I met with him for our first consultation meeting, I was immediately put at ease. I decided to go with his "Day-of Coordinator" package which only required him to be there the day of to make sure everything ran smoothly, so i figured I wouldn't hear from him until closer to the wedding. I was very pleasantly wrong. Darryl was there every step of the way for any question I had. He always made me feel as if it was no problem at all and quickly responded to any questions I had. Darryl and his assistant definitely went above and beyond with helping with the setup, as we had a lot of DIY, flower arranging, and extras to add around the reception room. Everything went pretty flawlessly, all thanks to him. If there were a few hiccups, he never told me anything about them. I would recommend D’Concierge Events to EVERY bride. If you don't think you need a wedding coordinator and can do it all yourself, rethink that decision.

Profile Picture User1658227, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I loved working with Darryl of D'Concierge Events..he was patient kind,detail oriented and sweet!! I would definitely recommend his service although I wish I would've went with an entire wedding package instead of just day-of coordinator service,things may have went a lot smoother for me. For an aspiring wedding planner he was a great inspiration!! :)

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wedding was last year and Darryl helped me out a whole process. He was the one who read my mind and turned my vision to reality. All the girls came to me after the wedding and say: "If I have a wedding, it have to be this beautiful." Eventually, I know at least 2 of the girls already asked Darryl to helped out with their coming wedding. That's says it all.

View Vendor Response