5505 FM 1960 W, Houston, TX 77069 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $500
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Epic Events by Marilyn

Epic Events by Marilyn is a full-service wedding and event planning firm based in Houston that produces epic and memorable events. From last minute-planning to day-of coordination and full-service event planning, they will help you create a wedding experience you and your guests will enjoy. They offer a full range of wedding planning services at affordable, competitive prices. Their team of expert event planners will take the stress out of your wedding planning so you can fully enjoy your experience.

Epic Events by Marilyn offers wedding and event planning and design services for the Houston area. Wedding planning services offered by Epic Events by Marilyn include the following:

• Day-of coordination

7 Reviews for Epic Events by Marilyn

• Bridget

Bridget · Married on 02/02/2019

She was a LIFE saver

She saved our wedding when we hired her and fired our last planner three weeks before the wedding with almost nothing contracted. She attended every appointment and reminded us of things when we needed to make decisions. Marilyn went above and beyond. She responded to every request at whatever random time we would message her. She kept control over all of the vendors information and contracts. She really coordinated everything so well. Thanks to her there was so much stress taken away from us for this wedding!! She was a fraction of the cost of most of the wedding planners we looked at and she did a much better job than a more expensive one we had to fire. She is a lifesaver!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Milan · Married on 11/18/2017

Marilyn was definitely God sent! She was there when I needed her most, when my energy was depleted she showed up and did everything I couldn't do myself. She was basically another me but with much more poise and organization skills. She was personable and professional aka perfection! My now pronounced husband and I couldn't be happier with Marilyn's assistance as our wedding coordinator. She literally went out of her way to run last minute errands the day of the wedding, props to her hubby/assistant! And even then she was calm and collective and just wonderful!! I would do it all over again because I know she'd have it all under control! I without a doubt trust her to pull off any wedding or event in her future! Don't look any further...Book Marilyn and she'll make your dream a reality!! Love you girl, thank you so very much! Because of you I can sip my piña colada on the beach in Cabo knowing that our wedding was beyond success! I'll see you for our next event, whatever that shall be!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Epic Events by Marilyn's reply:

Thank you!! It was my pleasure and I wish you guys a lifetime of happiness. You are a beautiful couple and it was our pleasure to make sure that you enjoyed your day to the fullest!!!

Epic Events by Marilyn FAQ