David and Tania Photography Reviews

44 | Anaheim, CA

44 Reviews for David and Tania Photography

Ralph and Kate · Married on 01/04/2013

He is funny!! Helpful! and now my friend! David and Tania you guys rock. Thank you for supporting us and helping us on our wedding. They are more then just photography! They are you support system when things get tough. Thank you David and Tania Photography.

Sent on 03/26/2013

Patricia · event on 06/29/2012

David Do truly captured our love on film and we could not be more pleased with our engagement photos, they are absolutely beautiful. I can't stop looking at them, the lighting was perfect, he really has an amazing talent for photography, we are so happy with our pictures!!!

Sent on 07/05/2012

Thank you!
  • Cece

Cece · Married on 05/11/2012

Brenda my wedding planner introduced me to David for our photography and what a great choice. Our initial meeting was on point. He had a great portfolio and listened to what we were wanting for our wedding pics. He was great with communication throughout the wedding process. On our wedding day he was on time and got all the pictures of things we specifically wanted. We were running late but even though it was crazy he was able to get the job done. At the reception it was important to us to get pictures with everyone that had attended and he got that done. Thank You David and e can't wait to see all the pictures!!!!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Aura · Married on 03/10/2012

David was easy to work with and flexible with out timeline. I love his art, which is why we chose him to be our photographer.

Sent on 05/07/2012

cody · Married on 05/14/2011

After meeting David Do of Blissful photography, my wife and I knew that we found the best in the biz. The photos speak for themselves (amazing!). Blissful Photography also did our Engagement shots and we got more than we ever expected. They were willing to work around our busy schedule. The price was more than fair and loved the fact that we could trust them. Most importantly, Blissful Photography really cared about our wedding.

-Cody Van Roekel

Sent on 07/30/2011
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 01/29/2011

David and Tania were amazing! We used them both for our E-pics and wedding day and are so happy with the memories we have from both! Their work is beautiful and they themselves were wonderful! They made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera, and made us look great! We were so suprised at the moments they were able captured! From the excitement on our faces, family & friends, and all the details in between. They were flexible with their time, willing to work hard for us, reliable, and gracious with their talents. We would refer them to anybody who wants a fairly priced, honest, and talented photography team!

Sent on 03/21/2011

jessica · Married on 12/11/2010

Blissful photography captured the best memories for Jeremy and I. We are so thankful to have chosen a vendor that was so flexible, talented and creative. I would highly recommend because from first hand experience I know you will not be disappointed. Your wedding day is only once and having it perfect was important to me and blissful helped make it that way.

Sent on 01/31/2011

Donna · Married on 10/23/2010

I definitely appreciate all the hard work David and Tania put into our wedding photography. Their experience help with the flow of everything because my wedding went smoothly. They were like my mini wedding planner. Their photo skills are proven with the amazing shots they took and with two of them taking pictures, they didn't miss any important moments and they even take the time to get the small moments that turns out to be just as meaningful. Not only my husband and I enjoyed their outgoing & easy-going personalities, but the whole party & guests gave high praise as well. Thank you David and Tania for an amazing time and results.

Sent on 01/12/2011

Christina · Married on 08/28/2010

I had the amazing privilege of having both David and Tania from Blissful Photography, photograph my wedding at Crystal Cove on August 28th, 2010. Both David and Tania surpassed my expectations in their professionalism and attention to detail. They are both skilled and excellent photographers and I was overwhelmed with joy the moment I saw my wedding photographs. I would highly recommend Blissful Photography to anyone looking for photographers who are warm, kind, and who's #1 desire is to make their clients happy.

Sent on 09/19/2010

lily · Married on 08/25/2010

We are more than thrilled with the service we received from David Do, the owner of Blissful Photography, who took our pictures last August.

He really paid attention to the details and made us feel very comfortable during the photoshoot (even though the pictures were taken infront of tons of people at the beach). The time went by fast as we had so much. David got so many candid shots of us, which are exactly what we were looking for.

We got the pictures before the promised delivery date. They came out so perfect. We will definitely use David again for our future family photos. His price is very reasonable and the quality is superb.

Sent on 09/15/2010

Marie · Married on 06/26/2010

Could not have been better! Everyone commented on how great the photographer was and of course loved all the pictures i posted on Facebook!

Sent on 07/13/2010

Evelyn · Married on 06/13/2010

Love his work! Awesome person, great prices and very detailed! Takes pictures of what is the most memorable on your special day! Will recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 07/09/2010

David and Tania Photography's reply:

God bless you guys! Thank you for having us!

Ashley · Married on 06/06/2010

Definitely best photographers ever! I LOVE my pictures, David and his wife make a great team, they are professional and super friendly, they made me, my husband, and all our guests feel comfortable with the camera, the helped us run our wedding smoothly. They were very flexible an easy to contact, i got my pictures way sooner than i expected, got an online gallery for friends and family, and the quality of their work is awesome. So if you are looking for great photographers for a very reasonable price HIRE David and his wife, check them out at blissfulphotography.net

Ashley and Joshua Carter

Sent on 06/22/2010

nancy · Married on 06/05/2010

Having our Engagement and Wedding pictures taken by Blissful Photography was one of the best choises we made. David always knew how to make us feel relaxed and made the whole experience delightful. The pictures portray our love and commitment to each other, which is precisely what we wanted for the end result. Always attentive to detail and looking for the best angle to enhance the picture. Our pictures were done and returned to us in a timely manner. I would definitely recomend David and Tania as photographers to friends and family. Looking foward to using them in the future.

Sent on 07/11/2010

Brenda · Married on 06/04/2010

Yo contrate a Tania y a David para mi boda, y la verdad fue la mejor desicion que mi esposo y yo pudimos haber hecho! Tania habla un excelente espanol por lo que fue muy fasil para mi y mi familia comunicarnos con ellos. Yo soy muy penosa con las camaras, pero David y Tania me ayudaron a relajarme para las fotos, pero no solo me ayudaron a eso sino tambien me ayudaron a dirigir mi boda! mis fotos son SORPRENDENTES! me las entregaron muy rapido y las pusieron en internet para que mi familia las viera. Son muy economicos para lo que hacen, yo te recomiendo que los contrates! no te vas a arrepentir!

Brenda Garcia.

Sent on 06/25/2010

Crystal · Married on 05/01/2010

David did our May 2010 wedding and we could not be happier. David's prices were amazing and fit perfectly with our budget. His price included a second shooter, a "first look" session and bridal party pictures before the wedding and coverage until the very end of our special day- in all I believe they shot about 7 hours each. When interviewing photographers, my DH and I were adamant about finding a photographer that allowed us rights to our pictures and not only is David giving us all photos on a disk (over 500!) but he also put them online and allows all visitors to save them to their computer, unlike most photographers who lock them and don't allow you to click & save. David went above and beyond, making sure to get the special shots we requested, he even bought a new special lens to shoot our farewell sparklers!
    David was kind and we immediately felt at ease with him. He is upfront & honest, and very knowledgeable not only about photography, but also about weddings which really helped us to relax on our special day. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me :-D
    Oh, and our pictures! David posts them online for 6 months

Sent on 06/02/2010

David and Tania Photography's reply:

Dont worry Crystal. Our website is back up and You have the disk of over 500 pictures. I will also make sure you receive your gift and the other pictures you asked for. Thank you for your business. I hope you enjoy your pictures.

Kristyl · Married on 04/27/2010

Let me start off by saying this guy is AMAZING. He makes you feel at ease and comfortable making out in front of the camera. He takes ALOT of photos and many are candid which are the best shots ever. The equipment he uses is the best and he knows them very well. Now by the end of the shoot, it felt like we were family. Its as if we've known each other for years. As for the photos, I couldn't have been more happier. The quality of the shots were perfect and for the price you can't go wrong. If you're on a budget and can't afford the photographer who charges $5k but want $5k quality, David is your man! If there was a 10 star rating, he would get it.

Sent on 04/29/2010

Stacey · Married on 03/20/2010

Hiring Blissful Photography was the best feature we added to our very budget-conscious Wedding! David Do and his wife were great at keeping everyone focused and excited. We all felt comfortable with them and they made every guest feel at ease. They provided us with a very reasonable price, were on-time and professional, providing us with excellent service. We were able to view photos online very soon after the event. Our friends and family could also view the photos online. We would definitely recommend Blissful Photography to anyone who is considering hiring photographers. - Stacey and Ernest Dawson.

Sent on 05/06/2010

David and Tania Photography's reply:

You Guys Rock! Thank you for the kind words!

Johanna · Married on 05/28/2011

I highly recommend Blissful Photography! Their work is amazing....very friendly and outgoing. I'm in love with my pictures!

Sent on 07/30/2011