2 Reviews for Curtis Photography

2 Curtis Photography Reviews

Choosing Curtis as our photographer for our engagement pictures as well as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made!

Curtis came highly recommended to us from two different sets of friends, and now we see why! Curtis was professional, personable, and very easy to work with. He definitely has an eye for photography, and captured all of the special moments of our wedding and so many more. Before the wedding, I approached Curtis with numerous photo shots I had seen online that I liked, and Curtis was very flexible and more than willing to try each one - they are some of my favorite pictures of our special day!

Best of all, Curtis had a disc of our engagement pictures ready for us to pick up within two days of taking them, and the two discs of the 700+ wedding pictures he took were ready before we even returned from our honeymoon! Both were extremely pleasant surprises!

Furthermore, my husband and I definitely appreciate the fact that Curtis releases the copyright of the pictures he takes, so we are free to have them printed anywhere we choose. However, we find Curtis's printing prices to be so reasonable, we plan to purchase many of them through him.

Simply put, I would HIGHLY recommend Curtis Photography, without a moment's hesitation. :)

Profile Picture Brittney, 6/16/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We could not have been happier with our choice of photographers and am very excited to pass his information along!!!

Curtis was extremely professional, personable, and even made the kids feel comortable with taking so many pictures!! He was never obtrusive yet caputured every important, emotional, and funny moment of the entire day.

I just received the proofs and they are beautiful...all of them!! He gave us all of the proofs and over 1000 pictures on a cd.

Curtis offers many different packages and will customize them to fit your needs. His prices are VERY reasonable!!!!!!

We highly recommend Curtis!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture lisa, 4/26/07, 5 Reviews