SOL FOCUS STUDIOS

Santa Barbara, CA View map Visit website
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

Sol Focus Studios is a wedding photography company based in Santa Barbara, California. Offering a relaxed and genuine experience, they tailor their services to capture your wedding day with artistry and professionalism.

Michaela Gardner is the trained professional behind the camera at Sol Focus Studios. She provides wedding photography for clients throughout Southern California and offers customizable services to suit any vision or budget. Before your wedding day, Michaela will work with you to establish your artistic vision and detail a plan for how she will achieve images that you will treasure forever. On your wedding day, she'll photograph a combination of posed portraits and candid moments so that you have a variety of images that tell your love story. Sol Focus Studios also offers destination elopement photo sessions for couples in California, Maui, and Costa Rica.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,090

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,200

Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Albums
Matted Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Nicole
    Nicole Getting married on 04/29/2023

Incredible Service!

Michaela is incredible! Not only did we use her for our engagement photoshoot, but she did a family photoshoot for us as well. My fiancé's family lives in Nevada and they decided to surprise us with a visit. With short notice Michaela was able to accommodate our family photoshoot and even managed to get cute shots of our crazy dogs all together. For the Engagement shoot my makeup team was running late which caused us to run an hour behind! I felt so bad for making her wait but she totally understood and was so sweet about it. We also had terrible wind that day I was so discouraged when we first started but the photos turned out better then I could have ever hoped for. I'm very self conscious and when I tell you I love these photos...I LOVVVEEEEE these photos. I can't wait to have her shoot my wedding next year!!!

SOL FOCUS STUDIOS's reply:

Thanks so much Nicole, it was such a pleasure working with you- and what an incredible day and location it was.
    Taylor G. Married on 06/08/2022

Spectacular photography

Michaela was responsive and so easy to work with!! She was able to give me direction on how to pose and the results were amazing. I’m so appreciative she was so quick and helpful, I’ve never had such amazing photos taken before!
  • illustration stars

Team

Michaela Gardner
Michaela Gardner
Lead Photographer

While working as a professional photographer, Michaela Gardner describes herself as a yogini and artist who uses a camera as an expressive tool. Born in California, and graduated from Brooks Institute of Photography in Santa Barbara, Gardner’s work has covered a wide range of photographic genres, including artistic portraiture, documentary, and art. Her artwork and prints are collected worldwide in private homes. She currently exhibits her work in Laguna Beach at the Sawdust Art Festival.

Gardner says,“ I am always and forever consumed with answering the question: Why is that compelling? Taking pictures has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. Although creating images has been a constant passion and interest, I spent years studying yoga and meditation after a near death experience, from which I moved to Maui Hawaii for many years. I gained immeasurable insight into what it means to transform yourself through hard work, and with passion, vision, intention, and artistry. My work is a reflection of profoundness of experience, intending to inspire others to express themselves and to live life.”

710 La Cumbre Road Santa Barbara, CA, 93101
808-268-0935

9-5 Mon.-Sat.
Location of (SOL FOCUS STUDIOS)

SOL FOCUS STUDIOS frequently asked questions

What photography services does SOL FOCUS STUDIOS include in the starting price?

SOL FOCUS STUDIOS includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Prints

What photography services does SOL FOCUS STUDIOS include in their most popular wedding package?

SOL FOCUS STUDIOS includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does SOL FOCUS STUDIOS offer?

SOL FOCUS STUDIOS offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does SOL FOCUS STUDIOS offer?

SOL FOCUS STUDIOS offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does SOL FOCUS STUDIOS offer for wedding events?

SOL FOCUS STUDIOS offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend SOL FOCUS STUDIOS and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

SOL FOCUS STUDIOS is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does SOL FOCUS STUDIOS offer?

SOL FOCUS STUDIOS currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding