Blush and Bangs

Santa Barbara, CA View map

Blush & Bangs is a published and award-winning team of hairstylists & makeup artists specializing in bridal and event hair and makeup. Founded in Santa Barbara, we provide on-location beauty services for weddings, events, production, and corporate functions all over Southern California and beyond. Our trusted professionalism and talent will simplify your planning efforts and ensure an experience you will love.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$55

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Tanning
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning

• Renee
    Renee Y. Married on 05/22/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Dream Team makeup artists

Absolutely loved their services from the hair makeup trial to the day of the wedding! I had Sebastian and Paige. They were such an amazing team. Very talented. Believe me on the day I wanted to change my hair up a bit and was not sure how. Paige new exactly what touches to add to my hair. I felt like a princess! The makeup was fresh and natural!!! The owner Suzy is super friendly and accommodating. She took many calls and texts. Say yes to this team!! You will not be disappointed. My makeup lasted the whole 24 hours!
  • Courtney
    Courtney G. Married on 10/03/2021
    5 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend!!

Having been a bridesmaid many, many times and experiencing the good, the bad, and the ugly when it comes to professional makeup, I cannot say ENOUGH amazing things about the Blush and Bangs team. Megan was lovely to work with when it came to scheduling, determining pricing, etc. - and Sammie and Page did some of the most beautiful hair and makeup I've ever seen. I could not have been happier with how my bridal hair and makeup came out (and received SO many compliments), and my bridesmaids couldn't stop talking about how beautiful they felt, and how Sammie and Page nailed exactly what they asked for. My wedding was at a bit of a tricky venue floorplan-wise and Sammie and Page took it in stride - making the space they had work, and doing so with such great attitudes. I'd recommend Blush and Bangs to anyone!
  • illustration stars

Deals

Blush and Bangs 1
Exclusive

Rebecca Theresa Photography Rebecca Theresa Photography Wedding Photographers

Megan is not only an amazing makeup artist but also such a kind and fun person to work with. It is obvious she has a true passion for making her clients feel beautiful and providing them with stunning makeup artisty. Megan has an amazing inventory of the highest quality makeup and her skill and knowledge of each product is fantastic. I would highly recommend her!

Santa Barbara, 93101
805-633-0906

By appointment only
Location of (Blush and Bangs)
Santa Barbara Santa Barbara, CA, 93101