950D Parsons Drive, Port Hueneme, CA 93041 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,900
Availability Check your date

About Rebecca Theresa Photography

Rebecca Theresa Photography is a wedding photographer based out of Port Hueneme, California who serves the surrounding and Santa Barbara regions and is open to traveling. Rebecca would be delighted to work with couples and provide them with stunning photos of their amazing day.

Rebecca Theresa Photography uses a wide range of photographic styles to properly capture your wedding, including contemporary, natural, photojournalism, and traditional. Rebecca also offers many services to ensure couples receive the proper attention and care, including high-resolution images, liability insurance, a second shooter, and additional hours. She also offers to photograph engagement shoots and wedding portraits, only works one event per day, and will go with couples to multiple locations. Couples may receive the following photography items from Rebecca Theresa Photography:

• Albums

Rebecca Theresa Photography 7
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful Photos and Such a Friendly Photographer

I can't say enough good things about working with Rebecca! Rebecca was recommended to us by our wedding coordinator and we couldn't be happier that we found her. We did our engagement shoot with Rebecca (kind of as a trial run) and were so happy with the results. I don't always love to be in front of the camera and always feel a little silly posing for photos but Rebecca made us feel so comfortable. She is so down to earth and easy to talk to. I've had experiences with photographers before where they can make you feel self-conscious but she made me feel beautiful. We really fed off her energy and I think she really captured us as a couple. On the day of our wedding Rebecca brought a second shooter with her and they did an amazing job. So far I have only seen the sneak peek from our photos and I can tell they are going to be amazing. She not only captured myself, husband, wedding party, etc., but she captured all of the little details I had put into the wedding and made them look more beautiful than I could imagine. Rebecca is so professional, she was always very responsive to emails and gave great advice. Another thing we loved about Rebecca was she wasn't afraid to take charge. At my sisters wedding, her photographer was very timid and it took so long to gather everyone for group photos (especially the larger family photos). Rebecca was the exact opposite. She asked us for a shot list before our wedding and grouped everyone quickly and got every shot we needed which allowed us to still enjoy our cocktail hour. We had some rain the day of the wedding but the second it stopped she pulled us outside to get beach photos during golden hour. We absolutely loved working with Rebecca and would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Rebecca Theresa Photography 13
    Rebecca Theresa Photography 14
  • not_brandi

Brandi · Married on 03/24/2018

I can’t say enough good things about Rebecca. My husband and I hired her for our wedding and we have absolutely no regrets. She is so easy to work with, quickly responded to all emails (even when I bombarded her with many lol), and got the most stunning shots of us on our wedding day. She arrived early and immediately got to work getting all the details shots like our invitation suite, rings, shoes, etc. She brought a second shooter with her who was also very professional! She made sure we got the list of photos I requested, even if that meant completely taking charge and wrangling family in. I absolutely love Rebecca and I promise you will too!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2017

Rebecca was incredible from start to finish. She always responded to my emails quickly and I continuously felt like our wedding was the most important thing to her. When I admitted I was clueless, she gave us a list of suggested locations for our engagement shoot. We had a blast with her; we got there a little early and she had actually already been at the site for a while scoping out good spots. You can tell in our photos what a great time we were having and how comfortable she made us feel.

At the wedding, she and her assistant were prompt and efficient. I was so busy getting ready and she was so behind the scenes that I barely noticed her, yet I have these incredible shots of our venue and other beautiful details of the day. The photos of us and our family/guests are stunning and truly capture the magic and emotions of the day.

Additionally, she was so patient! I never thought I would have THAT family member who gets in the photographer's way while taking their own photos and dictating how we should pose, but Rebecca was calm and collected and handled it with grace and professionalism.

Go with Rebecca and you will not be disappointed!! I'm grateful for our photos, the experience, and our new friend.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Award

Rebecca Theresa Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Blush and Bangs
    Blush and Bangs Wedding Hair & Makeup

Rebecca is not only a talented photographer but also a wonderful person. I worked with her on a bridal shoot at the Pismo Beach sand dunes and the photos turned out beautifully. She is artistic and creative and really knows how to capture the beauty of both the subject/bride and the environment. She's easy going and very personable and delivered the photos on time. I would definitely work with her again.

• Upton Grey Floral
    Upton Grey Floral Wedding Florists

I had the pleasure of working with Rebecca on an incredible styled shoot which will be featured in a prominent wedding blog this June! Her vision, passion, focus, and determination was inspiring to our entire team of creatives. Beyond her obvious photographic and artistic talents, Rebecca is an absolutely lovely person to work with- super down to earth, easygoing, and kindhearted. And her sense of humor is a major bonus! I happily endorse Rebecca Theresa Photography and encourage anyone interested in her services to reach out.

• CMG Weddings and Events
    CMG Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Rebecca is a true professional with beautiful work! Not only is she so talented, she is such a pleasure to be around. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for amazing photos that you will cherish forever!

• 950D Parsons Drive Port Hueneme, CA, 93041 See on map