Rebecca Theresa Photography Reviews

Rebecca Theresa Photography 7
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful Photos and Such a Friendly Photographer

I can't say enough good things about working with Rebecca! Rebecca was recommended to us by our wedding coordinator and we couldn't be happier that we found her. We did our engagement shoot with Rebecca (kind of as a trial run) and were so happy with the results. I don't always love to be in front of the camera and always feel a little silly posing for photos but Rebecca made us feel so comfortable. She is so down to earth and easy to talk to. I've had experiences with photographers before where they can make you feel self-conscious but she made me feel beautiful. We really fed off her energy and I think she really captured us as a couple. On the day of our wedding Rebecca brought a second shooter with her and they did an amazing job. So far I have only seen the sneak peek from our photos and I can tell they are going to be amazing. She not only captured myself, husband, wedding party, etc., but she captured all of the little details I had put into the wedding and made them look more beautiful than I could imagine. Rebecca is so professional, she was always very responsive to emails and gave great advice. Another thing we loved about Rebecca was she wasn't afraid to take charge. At my sisters wedding, her photographer was very timid and it took so long to gather everyone for group photos (especially the larger family photos). Rebecca was the exact opposite. She asked us for a shot list before our wedding and grouped everyone quickly and got every shot we needed which allowed us to still enjoy our cocktail hour. We had some rain the day of the wedding but the second it stopped she pulled us outside to get beach photos during golden hour. We absolutely loved working with Rebecca and would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Rebecca Theresa Photography 14
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 04/21/2019

Incredible Photographer!

I can't recommend Rebecca enough! She has been so phenomenal from start to finish when we first spoke almost a year and a half ago. She is very quick to respond and offered me all the details I needed promptly. I had tons of questions and she graciously answered them all during our phone meeting. She also provided a very thorough questionnaire at that time that gave me all the tools I needed to best plan for what photos I wanted on the day of the wedding.
    Our engagement photos were absolutely stunning and she was very receptive to working within our tight schedule to get them done before my husband's deployment. We got sneak peaks within a few days and the full set just a few weeks later. Her online photo sharing program is very simple and user friendly so I was able to download the photos and share them with friends and family with no issues. We also ended up using the pictures for a photo guest book for the wedding and everyone loved it!
    Prior to the day of the wedding Rebecca was incredibly helpful in creating a day of photo schedule and shot list based on the online questionnaire. I had a lot of family that I wanted to get photographed and a really extensive shot list which she helped me organize into something much more realistic for the wedding day, which I really really appreciated! Despite the schedule, the groom ended up being quite late for our first look but Rebecca and her second shooter handled it flawlessly and we got all the photos we had planned on prior to the ceremony, as well as a few more. Not only was she so professional and very patient with everything the day of, but she helped make us all feel super comfortable in front of the camera and gave us clear and easy direction.
    I received the sneak peak photos a few days after the wedding and almost cried!!! They are all so insanely beautiful and I can't wait to see the rest and order and album from her (which I've seen at her booth at a bridal fair and it is GORGEOUS). We have been posting them and all of our friends and family are so impressed and want copies of their own. I've only seen a handful and already can't wait to order prints!
    Rebecca did such an amazing job, was so much fun to work with and I am so appreciative of the wonderful work she did capturing our big day!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Rebecca Theresa Photography 19
    Rebecca Theresa Photography 20
  • not_brandi

Brandi · Married on 03/24/2018

I can’t say enough good things about Rebecca. My husband and I hired her for our wedding and we have absolutely no regrets. She is so easy to work with, quickly responded to all emails (even when I bombarded her with many lol), and got the most stunning shots of us on our wedding day. She arrived early and immediately got to work getting all the details shots like our invitation suite, rings, shoes, etc. She brought a second shooter with her who was also very professional! She made sure we got the list of photos I requested, even if that meant completely taking charge and wrangling family in. I absolutely love Rebecca and I promise you will too!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2017

Rebecca was incredible from start to finish. She always responded to my emails quickly and I continuously felt like our wedding was the most important thing to her. When I admitted I was clueless, she gave us a list of suggested locations for our engagement shoot. We had a blast with her; we got there a little early and she had actually already been at the site for a while scoping out good spots. You can tell in our photos what a great time we were having and how comfortable she made us feel.

At the wedding, she and her assistant were prompt and efficient. I was so busy getting ready and she was so behind the scenes that I barely noticed her, yet I have these incredible shots of our venue and other beautiful details of the day. The photos of us and our family/guests are stunning and truly capture the magic and emotions of the day.

Additionally, she was so patient! I never thought I would have THAT family member who gets in the photographer's way while taking their own photos and dictating how we should pose, but Rebecca was calm and collected and handled it with grace and professionalism.

Go with Rebecca and you will not be disappointed!! I'm grateful for our photos, the experience, and our new friend.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Madeleine · Married on 09/30/2017

Rebecca did the most amazing job! I seriously got so many positive comments from friends and family on the pictures. Everyone loves how bright and airy they are. Rebecca did such a wonderful job capturing all the special moments. She really worked with our personalities and respected what we wanted. I would recommend Rebecca to anyone. She was perfect and I am extremely happy with our pictures.

Sent on 11/19/2017

MacKenzie · Married on 06/30/2017

I literally could not be more happy working with Rebecca for our wedding. We got engaged mid-January and the wedding was June 30, 2017 so it was a quick decision on our end, especially with my husband being gone for 4 weeks right at the beginning. Rebecca was hands down the best photographer we met with (very sweet, responsive, knowledgeable, and great photo experience) and was flexible to help us squeeze in our engagement shots before my husband left for his trip. The wedding went down without a hitch, and all of the photos were drop dead gorgeous. She even got some amazing action photos of family dancing that were really great. Rebecca is amazing --- you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/29/2018
    Rebecca Theresa Photography 21
    Rebecca Theresa Photography 22
    Rebecca Theresa Photography 23
    Rebecca Theresa Photography 24
    Rebecca Theresa Photography 25
    Rebecca Theresa Photography 26

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/20/2017

Becky was awesome to work with. She made us very comfortable during our photo session, was easy going and fun, and her work was amazing! She was very responsive and had our photos finished in a timely manner. We can't wait to see what our wedding day holds!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Erika · Married on 05/06/2017

Rebecca is great! She takes beautiful pictures and if you're like me and my husband and don't like your pictures taken, she makes it so easy.

We had our engagements taken 2 weeks before the wedding and Rebecca made sure to get them to us before our wedding date. I didn't even ask her to do that, so it was greatly appreciated!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Brittany · Married on 11/13/2016

Rebecca was extremely professional and a total delight! It was clear from the beginning what she provided and I knew what to expect from her. She even had a list of vendors to help my decisions in other aspects of wedding planning. Our time shooting together was light and fun and I always felt comfortable. Our pictures turned out stunning!! I would definitely recommend her to any bride without reservation.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Elena · Married on 09/17/2016

Rebecca was amazing, she did an amazing job capturing all of our special moments at our wedding. She is so sweet and vary easy to work with! I would definitely recommend Rebecca!

Sent on 10/04/2016
  • User5119925 · 2+ years ago

Choosing a photographer can be tough, but Rebecca made the choice easy. The quality of her work in addition to her open mindedness and eye for photography is what made her so special. Very passionate, friendly, responsive and interactive in the most comfortable way, she made taking photos fun and exciting. I feel privileged to have the opportunity to work with her my special day and highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Rebecca Theresa Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! It was great working with you!

jodie · Married on 07/09/2016

I had a Greek Orthodox wedding at a very large church in Baltimore, MD. Rebecca was wonderful and respectful to us and the church. She met with church staff prior to the wedding to insure the best photos. The outcome was gorgeous!!! In addition, she was open minded to poses I had my heart set on... plus, of course, terrific ideas of her own. She is extemely easy to work with and very professional. Her approach was always kind and gentle. She relieved a lot of my wedding stresses. Moreover, she has wonderful eye for capturing sweet moments that may have been missed by other photographers. You can tell her heart truly goes into her work. I strongly recommend her.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Roger · Married on 05/14/2016

Rebecca is an amazing Person and Photographer. It was my Daughters wedding it was over cast chance of Rain and yes it started pouring Pictures were suppose to be taken outside Rebecca had plan B. She took Beautiful pictures . the wedding took place early she stayed with us real late. ONLY COMPLAINT IS SHE MOVED LOL God Bless you Rebecca
    Roger
    San Antonio,Texas
    10 in my book

Sent on 08/11/2016

Rebecca was the second shooter for me and my husband's barn wedding in Maryland this past April. Six months later, I still find myself looking at her shots from our nuptials almost daily because they are so beautiful. Rebecca has an impeccable eye for aesthetics, and will go to great lengths to get the perfect shot. She knows how to coach and pose her subjects so that literally every person looks their absolute best, a must for large wedding parties and often chaotic family photos. Meanwhile, Rebecca is so kind and genuine that you feel instantly comfortable around her. She kept us all laughing throughout the day as well, which made the candids super fun to look at later. :-) She knows how to use her environment and light to get detail images that really help capture the small vignettes that brides may otherwise miss during their wedding day, which seemed to go by in the blink of an eye for me. You can't go wrong with this girl, she is a gem!

Sent on 11/01/2016