Crystal Hunter Beauty Stylist Reviews

10 | Kapaa, HI

10 Reviews for Crystal Hunter Beauty Stylist

Hillary · Married on 05/11/2017

It can be a little intimidating to trust someone you've never met to do your hair for your wedding day. I was skeptical, but I decided to give it a shot and Let me assure you- Crystal is fantastic! She showed up early and was extremely kind and time efficient. I have long, thick hair that isn't used to the humidity, so she had a big task at hand, but that didn't seem to be an issue for her. Crystal's experience was evident when she was able to perfectly accommodate the photo I showed her. I am so thankful for Crystal- my hair looked better for my wedding than I ever could have dreamed! Book her- you won't regret it!!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Dawn · Married on 07/16/2016

Crystal did a great job on my hair and makeup. I am in the business so I am very picky and I was very happy. She also did my daughters hair and she loved it. Her prices were very reasonable compared to others I looked into.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Crystal did an absolutely amazing job with my hair and makeup for my wedding. I showed her several pictures that I liked, and she was able to incorporate items that I liked from each picture into one unique and perfect hair style. My makeup was also perfect. I had told Crystal that I wanted my makeup to look natural and simple. She completely followed through and made sure I was okay with everything she did. Crystal helped make my wedding day as stressfree and relaxing as possible. I would highly recommend her for anyone getting married on Kauai!!

Sent on 03/27/2016

Crystal Hunter Beauty Stylist 's reply:

Glad I was able to help you get beautified on your big day! It's nice to hear how happy you were with my services. Congratulations to you and your husband!
    Aloha,

A · Married on 03/07/2016

Crystal did such a great job with my hair and makeup on my wedding day! Ours was a last-minute elopement, so I didn't get a chance to meet Crystal until the day of the wedding itself when she arrived at our rental condo - and it was such a pleasure to work with her! She is very skilled at hair and makeup - when I showed her some pictures of what I had in mind, she made it happen. And she is such a pleasant, professional person to boot. Not only was I extremely happy with the end result, but it was a pleasure having her work on me too. Thanks again Crystal - your rock!! :-)

Sent on 03/28/2016

Crystal Hunter Beauty Stylist 's reply:

Thank you for your great review! So happy I was able to help out on your special day so it could go as smooth as possible ;)
    Aloha!
  • User6520552 · 2+ years ago

Crystal was punctual, professional, & did a fabulous job with my hair and makeup.

Crystal Hunter Beauty Stylist 's reply:

Very nice to hear how happy you were with my services on your wedding day! Congratulations!
    Aloha♡

Melissa · Married on 12/30/2015

I LOVED Crystal!!!!! She made me feel at ease immediately with her calm demeanor! On your elopement wedding day- it's so easy to feel stressed! She relaxes me right away. She did my hair exactly how I pictured and my makeup was flawless! I felt like the most beautiful bride.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Crystal Hunter Beauty Stylist 's reply:

Awe thanks Melissa! It was so nice meeting you and your husband! You are such a cute couple and It was so nice working with you! I still can't get over how perfect the flowers were, that your hubby picked right outside the condo! His matched perfectly to his suit and yours looked stunning in your hair! Congrats again!
    Much ♡ and Aloha

SAKINE · Married on 12/08/2015

My hair and make-up looked beautiful and I got a lot of complements.

Crystal Hunter Beauty Stylist 's reply:

So glad you loved the hair and makeup and got lots of compliments. Glad I was able to help out on your big day. It was nice meeting you.

Meagan · Married on 10/15/2015

Crystal was awesome! I was a little nervous about having someone do my makeup, but Crystal made sure I looked flawless and natural and not at all overdone. She was patient, sweet, professional and made the whole getting ready process relaxing and stress-free. And most importantly, Crystal made me look and feel beautiful!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Crystal Hunter Beauty Stylist 's reply:

Thank you Meagan for the sweet review. It was really nice meeting you and helping you get ready for your beautiful wedding on Kauai.

Heather · Married on 09/26/2015

I didn't meet Crystal until the day of my wedding. I was nervous, but she made me feel completely at ease and she did a great job with my hair and my makeup for my elopement on Tunnels Beach. She contacted me the day before to let me know what time she would be at the house were staying and let me know what to expect. I had a few pictures (which my wedding planner had already shared w/ her as well) and she did exactly what I wanted. She is very talented and a sweet soul who I am so happy I was able to meet. Mahalo Crystal :)

Sent on 04/13/2016

Crystal Hunter Beauty Stylist 's reply:

Thanks Heather!! It was so nice meeting you! I really enjoyed helping you get ready on your wedding day and chatting up a storm with you ;) Its so nice hearing how happy the brides are when I'm finished with their hair and makeup. Your wedding photos turned out amazing! Can't go wrong with a wedding ceremony on tunnels beach! ♡
    Aloha,

Michelle · Married on 09/22/2015

Crystal did an amazing job with my hair and makeup for my wedding day! I showed her a few pictures as to what I liked and she just took off with it! I also had a hair clip I wanted to use and she made my hair even more beautiful than the pictures I showed. She made me feel so relaxed, comfortable, and was very professional. I was so happy to have her apart of my special day!! Thank you so much Crystal for making me feel so special and beautiful on my wedding day!!!

Crystal Hunter Beauty Stylist 's reply:

It was so nice meeting you and your lovely family. I'm glad I made you feel relaxed and at ease on your big day as well as creating the perfect look for you.