Crowning Glory Designs Reviews

89 | Brea, CA

89 Reviews for Crowning Glory Designs

Reylena · Married on 04/08/2017

Wouldn't have gotten my veil anywhere else! Candy gave me great advice because she definitely knows her stuff when it comes to veils. I changed my mind two times and she was so accommodating in that process. Loved working with her, she has a passion for this and it shows.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Candi is the best! She made me a custom fingertip-length veil for only $66 using lace from my mother's wedding dress! It was exactly what I wanted and so much more special because we were able to use my mom's lace. She even lightened the lace for me! Candi was a pleasure to work with, very flexible, and she made my veil in less than 2 weeks. Absolutely recommend her for your veil needs!

Sent on 06/05/2016
  • User5620525 · 2+ years ago

I drove to Candi's home to meet with her and to see her veil studio, so she could see my dress in person and match the veil to the material. I thought that I wanted a mantilla veil, but after trying on different styles she had, I ended up picking a two tier veil that I had not considered before. We picked out a lace trim together that would go well with my dress, and she even measured me to make sure that the lace on the veil would not cover the beading along the waist of my dress. I just received the veil in the mail and could not be happier. It is gorgeous, and I could not believe that I was able to afford a handmade veil for my wedding.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Christina · Married on 03/12/2016

Candi at Crowning Glory is a wizard. She helped me create my dream veil, a cathedral-length veil for our Catholic wedding that still felt light and breezy. Most of all, she is wonderfully affordable and can create a completely custom design for less than what a designer veil would cost off the rack. She will set up in-person appointments or design the veil over email with you (I met with her in person and she was absolutely lovely). Thank you for making my dream veil a reality, Candi!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Emily · Married on 05/09/2015

I ordered a custom chapel length veil from Candi and she did an amazing job with it. I was particular about having the lace match my dress so together, we scoured the internet to find the right lace. In the end, I had a custom veil with beautiful lace and embellishments. The veil looks like it must have cost me close to a grand but I only paid a fraction of that price. She's affordable because she markets through word of mouth.

Sent on 02/20/2015
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/28/2015

Candi did a phenomenal job on my veil. I had tried on a veil at a bridal shop and found the style I loved but it was very costly. A friend of mine who got married just a few months prior referred me to Candi. She had her beautiful veil made by her as well. Candi was very friendly on the phone. We set up our first appointment and gave her an idea of what I was looking for. She was extremely helpful! She didn't have the exact laceI was looking for in stock but said she would order it for me. Within just a couple days I had received a few emails with pictures and prices on a variety of lace. I got to custom design my veil, which is awesome! Once all the material was picked out it only took a couple weeks before the finished product was ready. I went over for the fitting and it was perfect! I expressed that my fiancé invisioned a blusher on my veil and Candi said she could add that, no problem. I loved the way it looked so I didn't add the blusher after all. The girls at the bridal shop complimented my veil when I had my first dress fitting. I told them it was custom made so they assumed it was expensive but they were so surprised to find out how much I really paid for it. My overall experience with Candi at Crowning Glory was amazing! I would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Sulineth · Married on 03/08/2015

I just can't say enough good things about Candi and her work. She's AMAZING !!. From the very first moment i contacted her thru email she answered me super fast. The quality that you get on her custom veils go way over of the amount $ that she charge. I new exactly the veil i wanted a cathedral style that i was not able to buy in any bridal store. She send me a sample of the alecon lace that i liked then I emailed her a few pictures of the veil that i had in mind and wualaaaa :) she did her magic !! I recommend Candi to any bride hands down .. I took the risk of buying such important accesorie for my big day without metting her in person since i live in Florida, after i read all her 5 star reviews. Thanks God i did :) I'm super excited & happy

Sent on 02/09/2015

Diana · Married on 01/17/2015

I found Candi on a blog and they had really nice reviews. I emailed her to get her expertise on a wedding veil to compliment my dress. She recommended a drop veil, something really simple so as not to distract from the gown. I had a difficult time deciding on the exact style, but she described the choices very well without deciding for me...and she was very patient with me.

I am so glad she made the veil for my wedding day. It was so beautiful and could not have been more perfect!!! Thank you Candi!!!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Angela · Married on 11/08/2014

Candi is veil goddess dream come true!! I heard from friends how insane prices were for veils and saw first hand when I went shopping for wedding dresses. My maid of honor found Candi on Yelp and I'm so glad she did! Candi creates custom veils and works from home and is able to create one of a kind veils at a fraction of the cost you would find at a bridal store. Candi was very sweet and down to earth from the moment I contacted her. She listened on how I wanted my veil and showered her pictures of my dress and explained that I wanted the veil to just be the frame for my dress and have something very simple to compliment it. She showed me various lengths and made suggestions on what would look good with my height. I had picked a very simplistic and basic veil and as I was getting ready to leave, I noticed this veil/fabric that she was working on and fell absolutely in love with it. Candi noticed that my demeanor changed and how much more happy I seemed. The veil was completed in less than three weeks and it came out absolutely perfect! I'm so glad I found Candi and will recommend her to anyone who decides to get married and wants to have a custom veil.

Sent on 03/28/2015

Candi is a dream come true! I worked with her digitally as she is based in CA and I'm on the East Coast. I wanted a mantilla style cathedral-length veil for my ceremony dress. Candi handmade a beautiful veil. It is beyond stunning! She is so affordable and can keep costs down because of word of mouth. She's wonderful to work with, keeping me updated throughout the entire process. I cannot wait to wear this gorgeous veil! It's perfect!

Sent on 06/08/2014

I was exhausted from going from place to place looking for just the right veil! I found Crowning Glory Designs online and read countless and countless reviews. I was completely amazed at all of the positive responses, so I decided to contact Candi. I am so glad I did! I just told her what I wanted, threw in some photos of small parts of different veils that I liked, and she created just what I was envisioning. So happy! The whole process was fast and her price was great! I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/15/2014

Lyda · Married on 10/12/2013

The first time I got married, I purchased a designer fingertip length veil from a well-known Orange County bridal salon. It was an unnecessary over-the-top purchase. This time around, I opted for a more practical choice, and I do not regret it one bit. Candi's veils are just the same quality and craftsmanship as the ones sold at any bridal salon. I got a simple cathedral-length drop veil and was very happy with Candi's turnarond time. Do yourself a favor. If you are going to opt for a veil, skip the salons and give Candi a call.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Stacy · Married on 09/28/2013

Candy was amazing to work with! Her responses were always prompt and she went above and beyond to work with me in designing my veil. She even sent me color and lace samples! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Christina · Married on 08/31/2013

The veil I wanted was subtle and classy, and she was able to design and deliver it very quickly. She was very quick to respond and help me identify what material was needed. It turned out beautifully.

Sent on 02/27/2015

Kelly · Married on 06/22/2013

Like many other reviewers here, I fell in love with the veil I tried on with my dress but could not afford the price tag (which was 2x my dress!). I tried to find cheaper veils on Amazon but they never turned out to be what I was looking for. Then I found Candi on WeddingWire and read all of her great reviews, so I got in touch.... she responded quickly and was very easy to work with. She crafted a lovely hand-sewn 2-tier custom-length ivory veil for me with lace trim (which she matched to a sample of my dress's lace), and the whole process from first contact to when I received my veil took just about one month. It came safely packaged with care instructions, and for less than $200 the veil turned out to be even MORE beautiful than the pricey veil I originally longed for!! THANK YOU, CANDI!

Sent on 04/18/2013

Kelly · Married on 05/11/2013

I'm so thankful that I found Candi! I was looking for a reasonably priced but well made veil for my big day, and Candi delivered exactly what I wanted. She was responsive and easy to work with, and I would highly recommend her to other brides.

Sent on 04/17/2014

Ashley · Married on 04/27/2013

I had been searching for a veil for months. I was getting samples from different vendors and the tulle was always stiff and itchy. Eventually I found Candi and saw all her amazing reviews, so I decided to contact her. She responded to my email right away and sent me a fabric swatch. The quality of tulle was very nice and the price she quoted me was unbeatable. I ordered a two tier fingertip length veil with a rhinestone edge and it arrived in a timely manner, well packaged, and with care instructions. The veil is absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I'm so pleased with how amazing it turned out. Candi is super sweet and very easy to work with, I highly recommend getting you're veil through her, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/30/2013

Michelle · Married on 04/21/2013

Finding Candi was a dream come true! I had gone for my wedding dress fitting and fell in love with a particular veil but not with the price. I left the store with a heavy heart knowing that I couldnt spend that kind of money. I started looking around on the internet and found thread about veils on this website and someone had highly recommended Candi so I sent her an email with pictures of what I was looking for and 2 days later I placed my order. i just received my veil and I LOVE IT!!! Thank you Candi for making it possible for me to have the perfect veil at a more then perfect price.

Sent on 01/30/2013
  • User2591921 · 2+ years ago

Candi was wonderful to work with and she veil she made was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/10/2012

Cathy · Married on 08/11/2012

Candi designed the most perfect veil for me at a super reasonable price. She is a joy to work with and truly wants to make her brides happy. Fortunately, I was able to meet Candi in person. I met with her twice, and I always left her house smiling. She gives you ideas of what she thinks would look good but ultimately leaves the decision up to you. She is happy to do whatever you want. Candi's vision for my veil was perfect, and she executed it perfectly. She made the veil in less than a week!

I loved the way my veil looked with my wedding dress! It looked absolutely gorgeous in photos, and I even got compliments on it. Thank you, Candi!

Sent on 05/17/2012

Susana · Married on 05/18/2012

Candi is the sweetest vendor you will meet. She not only provides extremely professional service but also an extremely competitive price. Candi met with me on quite a few occasions and she was always willing to go above and beyond the call of duty. My veil is extra, extra long and with a lot of applique details and it was all customized to fit my dress and my vision. She was more than willing to make modifications that came to mind after I had already picked up the veil and the result was a creation that I believe is going to be the show stopper at the ceremony. I am so lucky to have found her, especially since the bridal salon where I purchased my dress was going to charge me an arm and a leg for the veil I was envisioning. I would recommend Candi to anyone looking for a veil no matter how simple or detailed it is, she will work with you to get the veil of your dreams!

Sent on 03/26/2012
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 01/08/2012

I don't live near Candi, so our entire exchange for the veil occurred over email. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted, and Candi was very informative in explaining the different types of veils. After exchanging a couple emails and photos, we found a style that would look perfect with my dress. During the entire experience, Candi was kind, helpful, and patient. Her prices are very reasonable. She took great care in packaging the veil for shipment and it arrived in great condition. I highly recommend Candi for your bridal veil needs.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/08/2011

I really cannot say enough amazing things about my experience with Candi. She was helpful in guiding me through the COMPLETELY overwhelming process of selecting a veil that would compliment my dress. I sent her pictures, she showed me options and made recommendations based on what I was looking for. Did I mention that this was all via email? Her service cannot be beat. I got a beautiful veil for an EXTREMELY reasonable price and didn't end up feeling regret for overspending on an accessory.

Definitely consider Candi as an option for your veil provider before shelling out major $$ to a bridal store.

Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/05/2012

I loved my wedding veil! It was beautiful and absolutely perfect because it was custom tailored for me. There is NO better place to get a wedding veil. Candi was amazing! Thank you for making everything so beautiful and easy and for being so kind!

Sent on 07/16/2013
  • Larisa

Larisa · Married on 08/20/2011

Candi did an amazing job! She met with me and showed me my oprions. My veil was completely customized to me and my dress, I picked what I wanted it to look like, it was made just for me and looked perfect. The veil by Candi from Crowning Glory Designs completed the look for my wedding, it looked amazing and eveyone loved it. I love the quality and the best part is the amazing price and wonderful attention to detail. Thank you Candi for making me look soo great on my wedding day! love you!!

Sent on 01/10/2012