Chrissy Deming Photography Reviews

32 | Dekalb, IL

32 Reviews for Chrissy Deming Photography

32 Chrissy Deming Photography Reviews

Katie · Married on 10/21/2017

Chrissy was incredible to work with! She was incredibly thorough, organized, and positive. She got our pictures edited quickly and overall we had a wonderful experience. She is someone we will definitely call for future photography needs!

Ali · Married on 08/05/2017

Chrissy was absolutely amazing! She was always responsive and was very helpful figuring out our wedding timeline. She was so calm and professional leading up and on the day of! I'd highly recommend her! And omg we got so many compliments on our photos! She's made it very hard to decide on what photos we want to display in our house!

Katherine · Married on 09/24/2016

Chrissy really knows the business of wedding photography inside and out. She also is a delight to work with, which helped keep us relaxed on our big day and in front of the lens. I would definitely recommend opting for the engagement session and first look. We couldn't be happier with the photos we have from our engagement session and wedding day.

• Christine

Christine · Married on 09/17/2016

My (now) husband I decided to use Chrissy for our engagement pictures in 2015. When we received the photos back, we knew right away we would use her to capture our wedding day on September 17, 2016. Chrissy was absolutely amazing. She has an incredible gift. We plan on using Chrissy for future sessions.

chrissy · Married on 09/16/2016

Chrissy is truly amazing! We just recently finished our engagement session and the pictures are so beautiful it is almost impossible it pick a favorite. We can't wait to have Chrissy shoot our wedding! The only complaint I have is that I think she is cheating her self because she is under priced for the fantastic work she does. Love her!

Chrissy was great, pictures look awesome. If there is anything you put money into, make it your photos.

Sara · Married on 07/09/2016

Chrissy was our wedding photographer, along with her second photographer, Carrie, and they were absolutely amazing. She had been recommended to me by a friend whose beautiful wedding photos I had already admired, so I knew the quality would be high going on. What was great was how much fun she was and how sweet and considerate. She got some gorgeous images of our day, while still being very conscious of how Kevin and I were feeling and if we ever needed a break or water, which was really nice. We're thrilled with the quality of our images, and we'd both highly recommend Chrissy to anyone looking for a super talented and super sweet photographer!

Jessica · Married on 07/02/2016

Chrissy helped make our wedding the perfect day, she was amazing to work with from the initial 'interview' to receiving our photos. She was so great on the wedding day and helped me feel relaxed about everything. We could not be happier with our wedding photos, they are beautiful!

Larisas · Married on 06/18/2016

Chrissy was fantastic to work with on our wedding day! She made everything delightful and easy! I would highly recommend her (and have!) to anyone getting married.

Marta · Married on 05/14/2016

Chrissy is a rockstar! She was wonderful to work with throughout the entire process. We started out pretty nervous in front of the camera during our engagement pictures, but she quickly made us feel comfortable and at ease during both our engagement and wedding pictures. She is an amazing professional who with quick thinking and some flexibility offered to drive us to our photo location before our wedding when our party bus was running an hour late to our pick up location. Most of all, Chrissy's photographer is, simply put, beautiful. It's hard to choose just one favorite picture, because Chrissy did such an outstanding job with all of them! Highly, highly recommend if you want a true professional.

Ashley · Married on 02/13/2016

Choosing a photographer was probably the hardest decision for me during the entire wedding planning process. I had met with 3 other photographers before meeting with Chrissy and she was definitely a breath of fresh air. All the other photographers wanted to show off their best photos and photo books; when I met with Chrissy the first question she asked me was how my husband and I met and what our story was. This meant a lot to me, I didn’t feel like I was trying to be convinced into buying something. Her sincere personality followed throughout this entire wedding planning process and made my choice of a photographer extremely easy. Chrissy captured my wedding day perfectly and because she took a couple of minutes to get to know us and ask many important questions not only was our wedding day photo opportunities expertly captured, she captured moments that meant a lot to us that no one else would’ve known about. She made me feel very calm throughout the entire day and was very honest about timing and what she thought would be best. Her husband was with my husband and his best man and he also gave them the chance to fully be themselves. I feel your wedding day should be about you and capture the two of you as a couple. Some examples of these are that my husband loves to lift weights so they went to the hotel gym and took some fun shots down there, our dog is like our child and Chrissy did an excellent job of working with us to take great photos as a family and although it was 13 degrees outside Chrissy knew I wanted some outdoor night photos and they turned out breathtakingly beautiful!
    I highly recommend Chrissy to anyone looking for a wedding photographer for so many reasons!! Chrissy is extremely talented and her passion for photography and capturing important moments shows in her photos, communication with clients and sincere dedication to perfection!

Diane · Married on 01/09/2016

Chrissy was a pleasure to work with. She got all our requests for pictures done in no time then took great candid shots throughout the day. I would highly recommend her work to anyone!

Cathy · Married on 10/24/2015

Chrissy was such a pleasure to have as our photographer. Our wedding pictures are beautiful!! It is going to really be hard to pick which ones to enlarge for framing because I love so many of them. At the ceremony I never even seen Chrissy. She moved around very quietly and was so unintrusive during the ceremony. I was worried that my husband :) wouldn't be smiling in a lot of pictures as he is one of those guys that doesn't smile in pictures. I told her that her biggest challenge would be getting him to smile. Well she got a ton of pictures of Ken smiling!! Thanks Chrissy and I'm so excited that you will be capturing my daughters wedding in July.

Donna · Married on 10/24/2015

Photographer for my sister's wedding. Professional and pleasant to work with

Kate · Married on 10/17/2015

Chrissy is AMAZING. Her photos really brought our wedding day to life. She is so easy to work with and will capture the spirit and love of your day. I absolutely recommend Chrissy!!

Abbie · Married on 09/25/2015

We recently received all of our wedding pictures and I'm obsessed. I might be a little bias but we had THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER EVER!!!!!!!!! I mean Chrissy Deming literally is the best thing to ever happen to a camera. No joke. If anyone is looking for someone to become more than just your amazing photographer (she became a great friend and made us feel like family) for the day of your wedding then she is the person you want in your corner!

Nicole · Married on 08/08/2015

Chrissy was wonderful from start to finish! I truly enjoyed talking with her back in the planning stages all the way up to our special day. She paid close attention to detail and I love how she worked with us to make sure everything we planned became a reality.

Karissa · Married on 06/13/2015

We hired Chrissy for our engagement pictures and wedding. She did such an amazing job with both. Chrissy and Seth go above and beyond the duty of photographer. She was a bouquet holder, drink carrier, and dress fluffer when our wedding party wasn't around. She has an amazing talent for capturing the best candid moments. She is worth every single penny and I highly recommend her. Thank you so much Chrissy and Seth for capturing our special do so beautifully!!

In making our list of priorities for the wedding, my husband and I knew that finding the best photographer was at the top of that list. Upon finding Chrissy, we absolutely loved her attention to detail, the intimate moments she captured, and the energy & excitement her photos seemed to exude. I (the bride) met with Chrissy initially and knew right away that she would be great to get to know and work with. She is so kind, personable, and down-to-earth--all of the qualities you want in someone who is there to capture one of the best days of your life! My husband and I felt comfortable around Chrissy and I think that showed in how natural I feel we looked in our pictures. On our wedding day, Chrissy's job was made more challenging considering the rain we had all day (nearly 2 inches!). The rain was no match for Chrissy. We still got some GREAT outdoor shots with some super cute umbrellas that she brought. She was prepared for anything! The photos she & her partner took the remainder of the day were awesome. My mother-in-law had a very neat surprise for us in our ceremony and thankfully, our reaction (along with that of our groomsmen) was captured--we were smiling as we looked at her in the congregation and she was smiling back at us (a photo of her was taken, too). Talk about having a truly unforgettable moment captured in a photo. This is just one example of how they captured the rest of our day. They captured so many details of our décor at the reception venue, too. We have enjoyed reliving our wedding day through these photos. We cannot praise or thank Chrissy and her partner enough for all of the beautiful work they did. They were punctual, creative, enthusiastic, and up for anything. Their photos have helped preserve the many memories of our wedding day! If you are looking for someone to be present with you on your big day and to capture all of the moments you will hold most dear, Chrissy is truly a master of her craft and the best to work with!!

Christie · Married on 05/15/2015

I can't say enough wonderful things about Chrissy Deming. As someone who fears being photographed, I was so nervous searching for a wedding photographer. After the first e-mail correspondence I had with Chrissy, she put my nerves at ease and I knew I wanted her to photograph my wedding. She is kind, professional, and amazingly talented. She exudes passion for photography and it is apparent in each image she takes (seriously, check out her blog). Prior to the wedding, Chrissy took the time (on several occasions) to talk with me about the types of photos I wanted. The photos she took that day exceeded my expectations. She captured the candid emotions of my wedding day beautifully, and for that I am forever grateful.

Katie · Married on 03/21/2015

Chrissy does excellent work and her talent is amazing!! She is so easy to work with and she captures every special moment. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Chelsea · Married on 02/08/2014

Chrissy was BEYOND professional. approachable and polite. She drove from the suburbs to meet me in the City of Chicago to help me pre-plan the exact photo's my husband and I wanted. She was also 8 mos (I think) pregnant during my wedding but you would not have known! Her husband was very professional and photographed my husband getting ready. My husband had the nicest things to say about him and he made everyone feel very calm. I work in the MICU at Northwestern as an RN and I think Chrissy has done close to 4 of my closest co-workers weddings! She is a favorite among all of us!

Katie · Married on 12/14/2013

Chrissy is more than just an amazing photographer, she is both professional and creative. She made sure we had all the shots we wanted before her time was up. Chrissy even braved a winter storm for us and took pictures outside in the crazy Chicago weather. We couldn't have been more pleased with the photos we got back. The photos she took captured the beautiful memories of a very special day. You can't go wrong with hiring Chrissy as your photographer. We would highly recommend Chrissy Deming Photography!!

Stephanie · Married on 09/28/2013

Truly an absolute pleasure to work with!! We were very pleased with the photos that Chrissy took of our wedding! Chrissy has a good eye for beautiful shots that you will treasure for a lifetime. Best decision we made in terms of vendors for the day of our wedding!!

Melissa · Married on 06/29/2013

Chrissy was an excellent photographer for our wedding. We couldn't be happier with her service and the beautiful photographs!