Cakes by Susie Reviews

Cakes by Susie View more information

• Chantel
    Chantel M. Married on 08/22/2020

So delicious, beautiful!

Susie did such an amazing job with our wedding cake 8/22/20! It was better than we ever expected! She will make your cake look beautiful in ANY way that you want! She also has SO many options of flavors to choose from! (Which was really hard for us because they were all soooo good!) We had two different flavors of chocolate with peanut butter filling and white cake with strawberry filling! It was amazing! If I could recommend anywhere to get your wedding cake or any cake from it would be her! She’s so easy and pleasant to work with!!
    Janice D. Married on 07/13/2019

Elegant perfection

Susie created exactly what we had envisioned! Absolutely beautiful, delicious and exactly what we asked for.
    Elizabeth Married on 10/07/2017
    Our cake was amazing! Susie did a fabulous job! It tasted so good and everyone else commented on it too! My husband said she could bake him a cake every week! Definitely would recommend her to anyone!
    Dana Married on 10/06/2017
    Susie is seriously AMAZING! I met with her earlier in the year and decided on a cake and flavors. Months later (A month before the wedding) I changed my mind with the theme an she had no problem changing the style of the cake. The flavors were all so yummy. She arrived on wedding day and set everything up so beautifully! Honestly can't wait until our next event to get a cake thru Cakes by Susie! I will recommend everyone to her!
    Debby Married on 09/02/2017
    I have been getting cakes from "Susie" for about 12 years! Each cake I've gotten is better than the next!! Not only beautiful , but delicious. She is also very easy to work and design with!! My daughter's wedding cake last weekend( 9-2-17) was absolutely gorgeous!!!!Added bonus , she supplied the cakes for the venue we picked in Westminster , MD! Debby Kavanaugh
    Tori Married on 05/26/2017
    Yum yum yum! This cake was amazing! My only criticism would be I only got a tiny bit at the wedding because the guest ate it all! Note to all brides, ask a family member to grab you a couple pieces of cake because you wont have time to eat it at the wedding!
  • User2917145 2+ years ago
    Cakes by Susie is amazing! My husband and I had no clue what we wanted as far as look for our cake but, she was able to guide us through! We took not 1 or 2 ideas we liked but, 4! The look of the cake was amazing she blended all the touches we loved perfectly! The best part is usually at weddings I don't like the taste of wedding cakes because the design trumps flavor but, Susie's cake was not only beautiful it tasted even better! We had three flavors and each one was so good! The cake was so moist and flavorful I was so happy we had leftovers! The icing was also delightful! I will definitely go to Susie for more cakes in the future!
    Eryn Married on 07/16/2016
    By far, the MOST delicious cake and cupcakes you will ever eat! We even took 18 of them on our honeymoon with us and ate them all! Susie also did a custom tablescape for us with apple crates and framed labels. Highly recommend!
    Stephanie Married on 11/08/2015
    Susie made the cake for my wedding and it was amazing. I have had so many compliments on how great it tasted! It looked beautiful (just as we planned at our meeting)! She was incredibly easy to work with and I would definitely recommend her to other brides.
    Karen Married on 10/17/2015
    Susie prepared a beautiful wedding cake for my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary. It was awesome. My mother in law cried when she saw it. The the cake melted in your mouth. We couldn't get enough of it. Susie is a great lady. I told her what I wanted and sent her a picture of the cake topper. She designed a beautiful cake.
    Casey Married on 08/15/2015
    My family and I used Cakes by Susie for my sister's wedding 6 years ago and after her wedding we knew when I got married that we would pick her again. Let me tell you, we were not disappointed at all! The tasting with her was absolutely amazing. Every single one of her cakes is outstanding!!! She is so friendly and easy to work with. I showed her two cake pictures from Pinterest that I really liked and she was able to come up with a combination of the two of them on the spot and draw it out for me. I cannot even begin to thank her enough. When I saw my cake on my wedding day, I just couldn't even believe it. It was absolutely beautiful and I cannot tell you how many of our guests told us how delicious the cake was. Would absolutely recommend her to anyone!!
    Alyssa Married on 07/17/2015
    Susie is AMAZING! Her wedding cakes are not only BEAUTIFUL, but DELICIOUS! My husband and I couldn't wait to eat our wedding cake at our reception! Susie is such a sweet person and so helpful - she even helped me surprise my husband by making a fondant Incredible Hulk fist bursting out of the bottom of our bottom tier - he LOVED it! Thank you again Susie for everything :)
  • User2458775 2+ years ago
    Our cake was amazing a delicious! After having several vendors saying they couldn't make our cake vision happen, Susie was confident she could and she did not disappoint. I would recommend her and her cake and I will definitely be order all of my cake from her from now on!
    Erin Married on 06/28/2015
    Susie was a joy to work with! Our wedding cake, and groom's cake were exactly as I had imagined them and they tasted just as good. We were able to have different flavors and fillings for each layer and Susie accommodated everything we asked for at a budget friendly price.
    Savannah Married on 05/23/2015
    Susie's cakes are phenomenal! They are delicious and a great quality! Susie takes great pride in her work! She is so sweet and takes the time to get to know you and what you are looking for!
    Meara Married on 05/09/2015
    Susie was a pleasure to work with. Our cake was absolutely beautiful and tasted great too! We received many compliments on it. We changed our design of the cake several times and each time Susie was very flexible. Her prices are the best around too!
  • User2071259 2+ years ago
    Susie is a very talented baker and the extremely delicious elegant, multi-layered wedding cake was enjoyed by all guests! We had only the highest compliments. We would definitely go back for any cake needs.
    Tricia Married on 09/27/2014
    Susie was recommended to us through the Wyndham and she was awesome! I showed her a picture of a cake I found online and she created it for our wedding with ease! She even added in a purple ribbon band to match the colors of our wedding! The cake was delicious and she was great to work with!
    Karen Married on 09/20/2014
    Cake was delicious and so elegant! Very talented baker and cake was enjoyed by all guests!
    Nikki Married on 08/30/2014
    Susie makes amazing cakes but not only that she is very open and accommodating to what you want your cake to be. She made my dream cake come alive and the taste was simply the best. I would utilize her business again.
    Nikki Married on 08/28/2014
    My cake was absolutely fabulous. The day we called Susie, she had an opening and was able to meet us the same day. Now, that's some great service. We went to meet her and she had samples of the types of cakes that we were thinking of and they tasted great. She was able to accommodate what we wanted and she really worked with us to give us that perfect cake for our day. When we saw the cake, we were both so amazed at the good work she had done. I would definitely recommend her services and her cakes for any event you are having.
    Elizabeth Married on 08/02/2014
    We just LOVED our cake. It was just what we wanted and tasted awesome!!! I would definately go back for any cake needs!
    Kim Married on 06/21/2014
    Our wedding cake was not only ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, but it was SO AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS! Susie is amazing and made our wedding cake exactly how we wanted it to be! People are still talking about how delicious our wedding cake was- it was moist, delicious, and covered in delicious butter cream icing! Without a doubt, Susie makes the best cakes in the world and we will definitely use her again in the future!
    Leslie Married on 01/17/2014
    Susie is such a sweetheart! She was so wonderful to work with. She made a grooms cake for me at a very reasonable price, even adding modifications to it weeks before the wedding to include items on it for my husband's Dad who had just passed away. We explained our theme, our taste, our vision and she created a wedding cake that we couldn't even dream up on our own and the taste of it was just as awesome! Our guests LOVED the cake,each layer was a different flavor and it was really heard to choose which ones to go with because they were all so delicious! Susie works closely with The Links and it is easy to see why; she is as professional, friendly and awesome as they are!
    Laurie Married on 12/27/2013
    Cake was delicious. Susie was wonderful to work with and presented a beautiful display.