Brides on a Budget Gowns & Accessories Reviews

6 | Sterling Heights, MI

6 Reviews for Brides on a Budget Gowns & Accessories

marie · Married on 02/13/2016

OUTSTANDING SERVICE.... the owner was very very nice! She goes out of her way to make sure your experience is everything you dreamed of and more. She is one of the nicest women I have ever met! She is very detailed to her bridal parties. WE had an appointment and she was waiting for us with open arms, introduced herself and went to work to make my experience extremely pleasant. YOU honestly feel like family when you're there. Clean, well organized, and just a great over all experience. I am glad we had an appointment, the store was extremely busy on our day.. Thank you again Cindy for making all 9 of us feel so welcome.. you are awesome!
    Maria

Sent on 02/23/2015

Brides On a Budget is the BEST place to go if your looking for affordable bridal gowns and accessories. My experience there was unforgettable!! Cyndi personally helped me find the perfect accessories to complete my wedding dress, she also gave me good advice and tips for my wedding. Cyndi treats you not just like a regular customer, but like one of her friends. Anyone who chooses to go to her stop WON'T regret it!!!

Sent on 02/19/2015

Dawn · Married on 06/06/2015

This was the best place I've been to. We ordered 3 dresses. She spent so much time with us to make sure everything was perfect. She was never pushy. She wanted everything perfect for me. . She even opened her store early for us so we could order our dresses. She is amazing. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/24/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 03/21/2015

Cyndi and Allison are so wonderful! They did not pressure me in finding a dress right a way since my wedding is in 6 months. They were so nice and welcoming and they went above and beyond to find me my dress.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Catherine · Married on 10/18/2014

The owner as well as her staff will go out of their way to help as well as assist in any of your wedding/party needs. Awesome experience!!!

Sent on 10/20/2014

0.0

I went to Brides on a Budget back in September and found this gorgeous Alfred Angelo Wedding Dress and the perfect Alfredo Angelo Bridesmaids dressed for my 8 Bridesmaids. I couldn't purchase the dress at the time but the owner said to come back at any time as long as it was 6 months before the wedding and order my dress (she even took down all of my information including the item numbers on the dresses). I went back at the beginning of February and the owner( who was closing a sale with a bride and her bridesmaids) told me that she sold the dress I wanted and could not order it. I was crushed and very angry that not only did she tell me wrong information when I was originally in the store, but she didn't care about helping me at all cause she was busy closing a sale. I DO NOT recommend anyone go here to get their dress, planning a wedding is supposed to be fun and your wedding dress is the most important part and the fact that I was made to feel unimportant by the owner is the worst thing. She missed out on an approximate $5000 sale, her loss though.

Sent on 02/23/2015