14239 Rick Dr, Utica, MI 48315 Map · Phone number

About Katerina Bocci Bridal

Albanian-born Katerina Bocci is an award-winning designer who has acquired international acclaim among fashion elite and celebrities, including Aretha Franklin, Fergie and Jordin Sparks.

Bocci came to America in 2001 and quickly became recognized for her one-of-a-kind creations, building a faithful clientele and a prospering business.

Since launching her successful couture eveningwear collection at the 2007 Fashion Week in New York, Katerina Bocci is expanding her profile with the launch of her premiere bridal gown collection. The luxury bridal collection features exquisite fabrics, hand-sewn craftsmanship and innovative, sophisticated designs using 100-percent silk organza and tulle, hand-beaded laces and rosettes, and Swarovski crystal trims and stones in an array of colors.

Individuality is a key ingredient in Katerina Bocci bridal. From bold, avant-garde gowns fit for black-tie affairs to sleek, classic designs ideal for destination or outdoor weddings, Bocci’s collection encompasses each bride’s unique wedding style.

“The first question I ask every bridal client is ‘describe the dress you dreamed of as a little girl,’” says Bocci. “I want to turn fantasy into reality for these women. This is the gown they’ll remember forever.”

Bocci’s gowns are made in the USA and include eco-friendly materials, including 100-percent cotton for comfortable dress liners.

Follow Katerina Bocci Bridal on

Katerina Bocci Bridal 6
Katerina Bocci Bridal 7

Lira Lira · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely remarkable

Katerina has really made this the best experience ever. Her friendliness and professionalism is second to none- I couldn’t have asked for anything more. I am absolutely in love with my dress and veil. She is so so talented in what she do. I would recommend her to anyone. She will always be part of our ferytail

Hana Micakaj · Married on 09/01/2018

Dream Come True

Katerina and her team made my wedding the most memorable day of my life. I always dreamt of my wedding dress and she brought it to life better than I could have ever imagined. Her talent and hardwork and most of all passion makes her the best of the best. I cannot put into words how big of a help Katerina was planning my wedding. I looked forward going for my fitting the atmosphere was always so positive and kind and I couldn’t thank her enough. I would recommend every girl to go to her. She will make the biggest day of your life a dream when you put that dress on. God bless her forever ❤️🌹

Katerina Bocci Bridal 8
    Katerina Bocci Bridal 9

Veronica · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing Experience

Katerina made my wedding dress and I can’t tell you how happy I was!! She seriously is amazing. She listens to everything you say and truly made me feel amazing on my wedding day. Thank you Katerina!!

Katerina Bocci Bridal FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

• Mancuso's Florist
    Mancuso's Florist Wedding Florists

For any bride that is looking for personal service and one of a kind designs, I would personally recommend Katerina Bocci! Her fashion expertise was shown to me from my sister in law's dress and it was absolutely stunning!

• Bellisario Florist
    Bellisario Florist Wedding Florists

beautiful dresses my brides tell me how much they love the one on one with katerina!

• 14239 Rick Dr Utica, 48315 See on map