14239 Rick Dr, Utica, MI 48315 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Katerina Bocci Bridal

Katerina Bocci Bridal is a wedding dress business that operates out of Utica, Michigan. Owing to Katerina’s years of experience in the industry, the dresses she creates are stylish, eye-catching, and tailored to do justice to her clients’ dreams. Knowing just how much importance many brides place on having the perfect dress, she strives to give them exactly what they want.

Conscious of the fact that every bride deserves to have their own distinctive design for their big day, Katerina Bocci Bridal offers a wide array of styles. This designer strives to make dresses that are individual and one-of-a-kind - something that reflects the elevated nature of the occasion. As such, Katerina can provide gowns for a variety of wedding events, including ones specifically for outdoor celebrations and destination weddings. Among the many dresses available from Katerina Bocci Bridal include bridal gowns, bridesmaid frocks, as well as attire for other wedding party members. An award-winning designer, Katerina likes to use cotton, silk, lace, crystals, stones, as well as a variety of colors - this allows her to make each piece stand out.

Other Services

Katerina Bocci Bridal also offers a number of other items to complement their main designs. For example, they can provide veils, hair accessory pieces, and jewelry for those who want to add sparkle and flair to their outfits.

Follow Katerina Bocci Bridal on

Photos 18 Photos
Videos 1 Video

67 Reviews for Katerina Bocci Bridal

Sofia Palushaj · Getting married on 08/16/2021

A fantasy too good to be true!

Katerina Bocci is not only an incredible designer, but she also has a heart wrapped in pure gold. She turns dreams into dresses and transforms your anxiety into boundless confidence and love. I have never put a dress on and immediately fallen in love until I put on a KB dress. When you spend years fanaticizing about being a princess in a ball gown you never expect that feeling to be real, but Katerina makes it happen.

Sent on 06/06/2020
  • Chery

Chery · Getting married on 01/08/2021

Best experience ever!

Katerina & staff were so amazing to work with. They made my entire experience so easy. I couldn't have asked for a better designer, who is so patient and caring, to help create my dream dress. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 01/24/2020
  • Clara

Clara Rais Mansour · Married on 08/09/2020

Sept 2019 KB Bride

Beautiful! My favorite part of the entire wedding planning process was going to Katerina for my bridal gown! She pours her heart into everything she creates & genuinely cares about each of her brides. I felt like a princess on my wedding day- I did not want to take my dress off by the end of the night! My dress was exactly what I wanted it to be- elegant & classy. I loved the Swarovski details on my gown, the beautiful elegant soft lace & the material was so comfortable. Love love love my dress! Katerina made each dress fitting so fun for me, each time I tried on my gown I fell in love with my dress all over again.

Sent on 10/29/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Katerina Bocci Bridal FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Veils

• Mancuso's Florist Wedding Florists

For any bride that is looking for personal service and one of a kind designs, I would personally recommend Katerina Bocci! Her fashion expertise was shown to me from my sister in law's dress and it was absolutely stunning!

• Bellisario Florist Wedding Florists

beautiful dresses my brides tell me how much they love the one on one with katerina!

• 14239 Rick Dr Utica, MI, 48315 See on map
    586-460-4426 (Phone number)
    Location of (Katerina Bocci Bridal)