Katerina Bocci Bridal Reviews

Katerina Bocci Bridal 6
Katerina Bocci Bridal 7

Stephanie Korkis · Married on 08/04/2019

August 2019 KB Bride

Katerina is beyond an amazing artist it’s unbelievable the kind of exquisite talent she has the details in my dress are to die for I would never go anywhere else!! I made 1 wedding dress appt and I left same day as a Katerina Bocci bride!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Maryam Rabban · Married on 08/01/2019

Breathtaking.

My sister has always had this vision of her dream dress....going to at least 5 bridal stores and still uncertain, undeicied,frustrated, just ready to give up, and settle for just anything. Up until she walked in Katrina Booci bridal place, and let me just tell you as soon as she walked in she knew she was going to find a dress. Katrina, I would like to thank you for preparing the dress my sister has always dreamed about, it wasn’t only that dress but it was the way you & your team have prepared it, with so much love....and that is all we could ask for. You have exceeded my family’s expections above and beyond and we couldn’t thank you enough for letting us see my sister as happy as she is when being at her final dress fitting. It brought us all to tears, not just because she’s getting married but because the dress she was in, was truly made for her. Katrina and her team are truly the most down to earth team of ladies you’ll ever work with. Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Valerie

Valerie Nakash · Married on 07/27/2019

Dream dress!

Katerina and her team are the best! I looked all over the country for a dress, but once I met Katterina I knew I wanted her to make my dream dress. She’s very knowledgeable about her craft and listens to what her clients want. I love that she’s so personable! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Katerina Bocci Bridal 8
  • Lea

Lea Kara · Married on 06/29/2019

Truly an amazing artist to work with!!

Katerina is truly an amazing artist! I absolutely can not say enough about how grateful I am for Katerina, her daughters, and her seamstresses. Katerina has exceed my expectations in creating my dream dress! She made the process so easy and fun, from the first time we sat down, to the final fitting appointment, she created my dream wedding dress that I had envision since I was a little girl. She makes one of a kind wedding dresses that make you feel so special, especially with every touch that goes into it! I would highly recommend Katerina Bocci to any bride that wants that something extra special! :)

Sent on 07/29/2019

Dina · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing designer

Katerina made my dream dress come to life. She knew what I wanted from the first time we met and I was sure she was the person that I fully trusted with creating my dress. Katerina and her team made the process so easy and fun. They made me feel like family from the day we met. Katerina is an amazing designer with the best heart and personality. Every detail that went into the dress was done perfectly that made the dress flow beautifully. I would definitely recommend anyone to go to Katerina, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Janel

Janel · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing designer and person!

Working with Katerina and her team was an absolute dream. Having my dress made to a design that I’ve dreamt of for years was one of the best parts of wedding planning. It can be a scary experience waiting to see your final dress so close to your wedding, but the dress fittings were such a great experience. Seeing my dress, made just for me, step by step was so much fun. I loved every fitting and never wanted the appointment to end. Katerina, her daughter, and the rest of her team are amazing people inside and out. I never felt like just another bride because Katerina and Leila always made us feel like family. Having my dream dress made by Katerina is an experience I will never forget!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Katerina Bocci Bridal 9

Lira Lira · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely remarkable

Katerina has really made this the best experience ever. Her friendliness and professionalism is second to none- I couldn’t have asked for anything more. I am absolutely in love with my dress and veil. She is so so talented in what she do. I would recommend her to anyone. She will always be part of our ferytail

Sent on 11/30/2018

Hana Micakaj · Married on 09/01/2018

Dream Come True

Katerina and her team made my wedding the most memorable day of my life. I always dreamt of my wedding dress and she brought it to life better than I could have ever imagined. Her talent and hardwork and most of all passion makes her the best of the best. I cannot put into words how big of a help Katerina was planning my wedding. I looked forward going for my fitting the atmosphere was always so positive and kind and I couldn’t thank her enough. I would recommend every girl to go to her. She will make the biggest day of your life a dream when you put that dress on. God bless her forever ❤️🌹

Sent on 02/15/2019
    Katerina Bocci Bridal 10
    Katerina Bocci Bridal 11

Veronica · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing Experience

Katerina made my wedding dress and I can’t tell you how happy I was!! She seriously is amazing. She listens to everything you say and truly made me feel amazing on my wedding day. Thank you Katerina!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Caroline Stephen · Married on 11/17/2017

Caroline Stephen

Katerina is the best, sweetest, and most talented designer! During our first consultation meeting I knew right away she was the one who will create my dress. Her and her daughters make you feel like part of the family. Getting my dress made I didn’t have to worry once, Katerina was so attentive to detail and always ready to help if I had any questions. Out of all the wedding planning appointments going to Katerina was by far my favorite and the most fun part of the process!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Samantha · Married on 10/31/2017

I don't even know where to start on how amazing Katerina Bocci is and her entire team. My experience is one that I will never forget. She truly exceeded my expectation of my dream wedding dress and I will always be beyond thankful. Her entire team is genuine and so down to earth. She is extremely professional and talented. I can go on and on about how amazing she is. I would recommend her to every single bride!

Katerina Bocci Bridal 12
    Katerina Bocci Bridal 13

Jenna · Married on 09/23/2017

Katerina and her team really know how to make a bride feel and look like a princess on her special day. I had a crisis with my original wedding dress from another shop days before my wedding. I called Katerina frantically; she told me not to worry and used her creative genius to design the most beautiful gown I've ever seen. She was so kind and selflessly sacrificed all the time she had put aside to create designs for her fashion show (1 week after my wedding) just to make me happy, which really showed her commitment to her brides and their happiness. You can really tell she puts her heart and soul into every couture gown. I could never thank her enough for saving my wedding!

Katerina Bocci Bridal 14

Marian · Married on 09/21/2017

Katerina Bocci is amazing!! She made me my dream dress that I got so many compliments on and still receiving after 2 months later. If your looking for your dream dress I recommend you to go to her. At every fitting she made me feel so special and loved she is such a loving and caring women! Wish I could start all over again <3

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Katerina Bocci Bridal 15
    Katerina Bocci Bridal 16
    Katerina Bocci Bridal 17

Amelia · Married on 09/10/2017

Aside from my amazing dress that I'm dying to wear just one more time, Katerina made wedding planning and getting married soooo RELAXING! What? Wedding planning and relaxing in the same sentence? Yes! Bless your beautiful heart Katerina! She sat and prayed with me during the time I needed most. Best part, she didn't even know I needed it most! I knew I would miss wedding planning and my wedding day, but I miss my fittings with her the most! My dress turned out to be everything I never knew I wanted and MORE! I received endless compliments and I'm STILL receiving compliments 1.5 months later! I would get married again just to be able to have my time back with Katerina! Reasonably priced for a CUSTOMIZED dress! And her daughters are even more lovely to work with! Can't forget nana! May God bless the Bocci family endlessly! You made me the HAPPIEST bride!

Katerina Bocci Bridal 18
    Katerina Bocci Bridal 19
    Katerina Bocci Bridal 20

Denise · Married on 08/26/2017

Katerina and her daughters were not only an absolute pleasure to work with, but they are artists in their own right. Katerina designed a custom gown for me. They were all so accommodating and willing to work with me to make sure that they fabricate nothing less than my dream gown. Their attention to detail was impeccable, and yet, even with their incredible talent, they still managed to remain humble and down-to-earth. When I was in the studio, Katerina and her family made me feel like I was family, and they took care of me as such. As a result, I felt comfortable and confident in their ability to make my dream gown for me, and they did not disappoint. Not only did I feel like royalty in my dress, but it was one of the most comfortable dresses I have ever put on. I received compliments all night on my one-of-a-kind dress and even received messages via social media from people I don't know complimenting my dress. I highly recommend Katerina not only for brides wanting a custom wedding dress, but for anyone that enjoys being in the company of wonderful and talented people .

Carmela · Married on 07/22/2017

Katerina, her family, and team were so wonderful to work with. I knew trying on ill fitting sample dresses in bridal shop after bridal shop was not for me, so I went straight to the boss! I left my first meeting with Katerina grinning just like I left my first date with my (now) husband, and I knew it was meant to be. I explained my vision and she was able to sketch my dream wedding dress in front of my eyes. My first fitting was a blank canvas that I was able to watch transform piece by piece into a work of art! I loved every minute of my experience and felt like an absolute rockstar in my dress!

Katerina Bocci Bridal 21
    Katerina Bocci Bridal 22
    Katerina Bocci Bridal 23
    Katerina Bocci Bridal 24

Armanda · Married on 06/11/2017

Words can't express the amazing experience I had working with Katerina Bocci and her lovely team. They were so attentive and helpful with anything and everything I needed. Her daughters are a breath of fresh air, and I truly admire their professionalism and positivity. If you have the opportunity to meet her sweet mom, you will feel as if you had known her all your life. She sets off this positive energy full of love and kidness. During my dress search I "only" went to Katerina Bocci because I knew she is the only one who can make anyones dream dress become reality. Katerina Bocci and her team go above and beyond for their brides. They make sure to work with your schedule and always accommodate you. In general, I absolutely love form fitting dresses and Katerina's gowns will fit you like a glove. I truly feel blessed to have had Katerina Bocci design my wedding gown and veil. She is an outstanding designer and all my loved ones (& wedding attendees) were in love with my gown. Katerina Bocci makes your fantasies come to life and her gowns are made here in United States! You are definitely getting a couture bridal gown with the "best" material on your special day. To all soon to be brides, trust me, save your time and energy, just go to Katerina Bocci and you will not regret it, but you will forever be grateful like I am today :)

Candace · Married on 05/13/2017

Katerina Bocci created my dream dress! I went to see her 10 months before my wedding. I had a vision in mind and see truly brought it to life! She paid great attention to detail and was truly an amazing person to work with! I will forever remember the amazing memories made in her studio while creating my dress! Her daughters Lela and Kristina were also amazing to work with! Lela created gorgeous replicas of my wedding dress for my flower girls! I could not have asked for a better experience working with Katerina!!! I am truly grateful and highly recommend every bride creating the dress of their dreams with her!!!

Lydia · Married on 04/30/2017

Katerina Bocci was a dream come true when it came to my wedding dress! She was the first designer I visited when looking for a weddding dress and the last! Not only is her lace the best of the best and her creativity and eye for fashion remarkable, but her sweet soul along with her daughters, make you feel like you are home while working in her studio. I feel that's so important considering how stressful it can be when looking for or designing your dream dress. I couldn't believe how beautiful my dress turned out and how perfectly it fit my body. Katerina goes out of her way to make sure her designs compliment your body in every way possible. My experience with Katerina bocci will always hold a special place in my heart!

Sent on 10/07/2017
    Katerina Bocci Bridal 25
  • Nadine

Nadine · Married on 09/18/2016

Beyond my imagination

Katerina is an incredible haute couture wedding gown designer. The whole process from start to finish with her was flawless. She was extremely receptive to hearing my specifications for my dream gown and ended up putting something together that was way beyond anything I had ever even imagined. Her craftsmanship is unbeatable. In addition, she makes you feel like you are a part of a family. The whole experience was one that I will remember forever. I would recommend for every bride to work with Katerina!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Riam · Married on 08/21/2016

The experience I had with Katerina and her daughters is one for the books. Wedding dress shopping is what I thought would be the worst process was the best part of my wedding. Katerina and her girls made me feel like one of their own every time I walked into their studio. Thank you for making my dream dress! I continue to have compliments on my two in my one look. You made me the happiest bride and it was beyond a pleasure to work with you <3

Sent on 03/15/2018
    Katerina Bocci Bridal 30
  • Jamila

Jamila Osseili · Married on 05/14/2016

A Magical Experience

To say “Katerina Bocci is a talented designer” would be an understatement. Katerina is an artist who knows how to create a masterpiece and bring your dream dress to life. Every last detail is thought out, planned and perfectly executed. After listening to you and what you envision for yourself, she is able to create a wedding dress that goes beyond your wildest dreams. Creating a wedding dress with her is a magical once in a lifetime experience. As if that weren’t enough, Katerina is a caring, charismatic, and wonderful person. Her, her daughters and staff make you feel so welcomed and special. From the very first appointment you feel as though you are apart of the family and the feeling only grows stronger. Going to these appointments was the best part of the wedding planning experience. In the end, not only do you walk away with your dream dress, you walk away with priceless memories that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Danya · Married on 09/12/2015

Katerina and her daughters provide excellent service and will create a one of a kind couture beautiful gown that fits your body perfectly and is just gorgeous. No other designer or bridal salon can compare!!!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Natalie · Married on 09/06/2015

To all future brides who are looking for that one of a kind couture dream dress! Let me start off by saying that my experience was beyond amazing! Katerina's boutique and daughters were so welcoming and are there step by step to make sure your dress is perfect! Katerina and her amazing team are true professionals ! Katerina will make sure that you are happy with every single detail! My dress is beyond amazing and is more than I ever dreamed of. I am so blessed to have found Katerina Bocci and her amazing team. I cannot wait for my big day because of her!

Sent on 08/22/2015

Katerina designed my daughters wedding gown along with her talented staff, she made my daughters dream of wearing a couture princess gown come true!!! It was magical!!!
    She is one of the most loving and patient people I know! Because my daughter is very tiny, we were concerned that she wouldnt look and feel her best in her bridal gown but Katerina designed the gown to compliment my daughter's body beautifully. We absolutely can not say enough about how grateful we are for Katerina, her daughters, her wonderful seamstresses and even her sweet mother for all the love, hugs, pep talks and attention they gave my daughter during every fitting! I would highly recommend Katerina Bocci to any bride that wants that extra something special! She is the best!

Sent on 10/29/2015