About Bellisario Florist

Simple to Extravagant.....

For over five decades Bellisario Florist has been providing Metro Detroit with the finest Event Decor, Florals, Linens, Chairs, Lighting, Drapery, Etc.

Each and every Client has their own vision and dream of what they want on their Wedding Day.

We take the time with every one of our clients to listen to their ideas and vision they have for their special day customizing each Wedding or Event to fit everyone’s needs.

Bellisario Florist is known to do little to over the top, anything you may need us to do from flowers, linens, chairs, stem ware, lighting, drapery, etc. Bellisario will be there to assist you along the way.

Each Client has a budget and we want to make every one of happy. We work within any budget, we have no limit or minimum amount for a Wedding or Event.

We are well known across Metro Detroit for our personal touch we give to every one of our Client’s.

All consultations our handled by Ralph Bellisario and/or Jennie Bellisario, we will take care of you from the start to the finish.

"Belisario’s has been open now for over 60 years. It was started by my grandfather Peter Bellisario (owner and founder) he was the most amazing man you would ever want to meet. Such a creative person and I must say best in the business! He would be so proud of us today and what we have accomplished. We know he is smiling down on upon us!! We love what we do and put so much pride and effort into all of our work that goes out which makes us who we are" - Jennie.

Please reach out to us at (586) 773-7070 or email at info@BellisarioFlorist.com

Single Flowers (4)
Venue Visit (3)
Aisle Decor (3)
Chuppah Decor (2)

AMAZING! From start to finish to even after the wedding! Jennie is beyond wonderful! She is the sweetest person! My husband and I threw out ideas of what we wanted and she turned it into so much more! We were married 11/11/17 and my maid of honor still has her bouquet flowers looking beautiful in a vase (Mine are being preserved)! We are still receiving so many compliments from the ceremony decor to our reception! Jennie is truly amazing at what she does, so talented! She has become a great friend over the years and never lets me down! Bellisario is the ONLY place we will ever go to for flowers/floral arrangements/decorations and the ONLY place we will ALWAYS recommend! If you want QUALITY, STRESS FREE, and GUARANTEED stunning work, then Jennie and the team at bellisario’s is the only place to go!

Profile Picture Alexandria, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

If you truly don't want to worry about a thing, and have a beautiful, dream wedding choose this team!! Jenny & Ralph are my absolute favorite people to work with. The literally make dream come true. I walked into my reception and was just absolutely blown away. My husband was nearly brought to tears. I can't thank them enough for everything and will NEVER go anywhere else.

Profile Picture Cortney, 10/20/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Bellisario Florist Pricing

Flower Crowns
Flower Girl Baskets
7 AWARDS

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1517593585 4f5d94587eaa4666 1517592551 9e108e2fe587f3ca 1517592497 40c66ea50d490a54 151759

Brides Bouquet

$175.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
One Free Bridal Bouquet if you book your Wedding with Bellisario Florists. Mention this Deal and Wedding Wire to receive your Free Bridal Bouquet. **Note - To receive the free Bridal Bouquet your Wedding must be at least a minimum amount of $1,500.00 total**
Offer Expires: 12/31/2018
#WW1e05bee6bf62506d

Consultation

$250.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Come on in for a Free Consultation. You'll spend an hour with the Ralph or Jennie discussing your Wedding Plans. They will be able to show you Photos, Props, Linens, etc right in our showroom.
Offer Expires: 12/31/2018
#WWc8f19cc7798fa747

16 ENDORSEMENTS
We love love love Ralph and the entire Bellisario team!!!! Xoxo- Villa Penna

Ralph Bellisario, Jennie and their staff are wonderful to work with. Friendly, patient and extremely helpful. They go above and beyond to accommodate every detail. I had my wedding with his father Pete 40 years ago, my daughters and my sons, and words cannot express what a beautiful job they do. The flowers were gorgeous and lasted almost 2 weeks. We received so many compliments from our guests and I would highly recommend Bellisarios to everyone! Keep up the great work!!!!!

NOBODY does weddings like Bellisario! Over the top, fantastic and perfect every time.

They are very creative & know how to make your event elegant. We recommend them highly!

We have worked with Ralph and his staff for many years. His flowers are simply gorgeous. His staff is courtesies and professional. Go see his showroom and be blown away by his products!

71 PROS I KNOW

Events

23420 Gratiot Ave., Eastpointe, MI 48021   See On Map
586-773-7070 (phone) 586-773-6565 (fax)
By Appointment Only
Bellisario Florist is a wedding florist from Eastpointe. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Birmingham, Grosse Pointe, and St. Clair Shores. Bellisario Florist is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Metro Detroit area wedding industry for 75 years. We specialize in bouquets, ceremony and reception decor, linens, table settings and special event planning.