Bellisario Florist

Eastpointe, MI View map Visit website

$1,522 Typical Price

Bellisario Florist is a wedding and event florist based in Eastpointe, Michigan. For over 60 years, this family-owned company has designed custom arrangements for weddings of all sizes and themes. They personalize each package to bests suit a couple's budget, needs, and overall style.

The team at Bellisario Florist offers one-on-one consultations to get a better idea of a couple's nuptial vision. They can accommodate a variety of aesthetics, from glamorous and modern to more vintage, rustic styles. Some of the floral arrangements that they offer to soon-to-be-weds include bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, altar decor, and aisle markers. The team will handle delivery and set-up at a couple's venue, to make sure each flower looks its best for the big day. In addition to their floral designs, Bellisario Florist provides various event rentals, including:

• Linens and Napkins
  • Chairs
  • Lighting
  • Drapery
  • Table settings
  • Stemware
  • Stands
  • Candles

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$55

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,522

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Kirstin
    Kirstin D. Married on 07/30/2021

Great experience!

Bellasario did a wonderful job on the flowers for our wedding. I felt like they understood my vision from the very beginning and everything looked exactly how I wanted! They even helped us stick to our budget. We really enjoyed working with Jennie - I can’t recommend them enough! 😍
    Jaleesa D. Married on 07/21/2021

Exceeded expectations!

Jennie and her team was absolutely amazing and very professional.. words can’t explain how happy I am. Jennie went above and beyond for my wedding. Everything was perfect from the beautiful tall centerpieces, head table backdrop, ceremony decor the list goes on.. The flowers looked better than I ever expected! I really had my dream wedding thanks to Jennie and her wonderful team! I highly recommend
    Stephanie H. Married on 07/10/2021

Great Experience with Bellisario

If you want the best of the best, this is the company you choose! We worked with Jennie for our wedding day and let me tell you - she made everything we envisioned come true and then some. My wife wanted a specific type of candle holder that were sold out most places but Jennie made it happen, working long hours and always keeping us up to date with where she was in the process and what she needed. The communication was superb and we never once felt uneasy or unsure of how they would execute. We used Bellisario for our wedding reception room, floral arrangements, center pieces, chair covers, you name it. Our wedding turned out beautiful and all of our guests commented on how great everything looked. You will not be disappointed going with this company and I highly recommended 10/10.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Ryan & Nina
    22 photos · 07/16/2018

Villa Penna Villa Penna Banquet Halls

We love love love Ralph and the entire Bellisario team!!!! Xoxo- Villa Penna

International Banquet & Conference Center International Banquet & Conference Center Banquet Halls

Ralph Bellisario, Jennie and their staff are wonderful to work with. Friendly, patient and extremely helpful. They go above and beyond to accommodate every detail. I had my wedding with his father Pete 40 years ago, my daughters and my sons, and words cannot express what a beautiful job they do. The flowers were gorgeous and lasted almost 2 weeks. We received so many compliments from our guests and I would highly recommend Bellisarios to everyone! Keep up the great work!!!!!

Elegance in Sugar Elegance in Sugar Wedding Cakes

NOBODY does weddings like Bellisario! Over the top, fantastic and perfect every time.

23420 Gratiot Ave. Eastpointe, MI, 48021
586-773-7070
248-971-0166

By Appointment Only
Location of (Bellisario Florist)
219 North Old Woodward Avenue Birmingham, MI, 48009

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding