Bellisario Florist Reviews

Bellisario Florist 6
Bellisario Florist 7

Klaudia · Married on 06/01/2019

Gorgeous flowers!

Just as they did for our wedding, Bellisario did an amazing job on our flowers for my baby shower. Guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the flowers were and kept asking me who did them. The flowers were beyond gorgeous, and working with the Bellisario team was wonderful. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Bellisario Florist 10
    Bellisario Florist 11
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 05/11/2019

Do you want people to marvel at your decor? If so, this is your team!

I worked with Jennie for my wedding words do not even begin to describe the incredible experience she provided. She was fantastic at communication and was able to be flexible with what worked best for me. She was also extremely respectful of our budget and went above and beyond to get us the most bang for our buck. She was flexible when we decided we wanted to change our centerpieces with three weeks left and was able to make our already beautiful vision even more stunning. When we walked into our reception hall, my jaw just dropped because the magic they did was beyond what I had hoped for.
    The team at Bellisario is wonderful, and everyone made us feel like we were the most important person every time we walked in the door. They work with my reception venue (The Palazzo Grande) extremely often, so they were able to make suggestions that could really help to capture the look we were going for. We used their services for centerpieces, draping, and Jennie even helped us with our beautiful cake rental. Jennie took it upon herself to reach out to the company (Elegance in Sugar) and arrange transportation to/from the reception so it was one less thing I had to worry about. This is a great group of people to work with and they will help your dreams become reality!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2019

More than we dreamed!

Bellisario did the most amazing job for our wedding, they really brought my vision to life...and then some. We did our flowers and linens through them, which was helpful and seamless to have everything in one spot. They were quick with each response, on time for set up and take down, and extremely professional.

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Bellisario Florist 12
    Bellisario Florist 13
  • mv115

Michelle · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolute Perfection!

Jennie and the entire Bellisario team were beyond AMAZING!! From the first inquiry email to the day of our wedding the service was perfection! Not a single detail overlooked! I wish I could have taken everything home and just filled my home with all of the amazing flowers! The talent and artistry of each arrangement was simply stunning! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/15/2018

Perfect in every way!

We met with Bellisario at first because of amazing reviews on the Knot and Wedding Wire. We decided to go with them because they promised to deliver what we asked and they also came in under our budget when no one else we met with could do that. The night before the wedding, Jennie texted me pictures of the bridesmaids and bridal bouquets (I'm not sure if she could sense my need for control or not :) and BOY was I excited! I wasn't even sure what I was looking for, but apparently she did, because they turned out better than I could have hoped for. Everything from customer service to quality was amazing, and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them to another couple getting married!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Bellisario Florist 14
    Bellisario Florist 15
    Bellisario Florist 16
    Bellisario Florist 17
    Bellisario Florist 18

Bridget · Married on 07/21/2018

Wow!! The whole Bellisario experience was amazing. The Bellisario family is so nice to work with and the flowers at our wedding were sooo beautiful!! They provide the whole package from linens to beautiful floral arrangements. I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Lyndsay · Married on 06/30/2018

Bellisario was absolutely amazing! I I couldn't have been happier with all the flowers at our wedding. We had large centerpieces and arrangements for the reception and had a custom archway for our ceremony. I was blown away. Jennie was GREAT to work with! She took time to make sure everything was exactly how I wanted it, and it was all gorgeous. If you are looking for a company who truly cares about you and making sure your wedding day flowers are perfect, go to Bellisario!

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Bellisario Florist 19
    Bellisario Florist 20
    Bellisario Florist 21

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2018

Bellisario did a beautiful job for our wedding. The centerpieces and bouquets were gorgeous. Jennie was very easy to work with, she gave us a lot of time, showed us pictures. Easy to schedule appointments. There were no surprises. What they estimated in the beginning stayed the same throughout the process. We liked how they made up a centerpiece the month before to make sure it was what the bride wanted. Deliveries were on time, flowers were the best quality. It was very easy to communicate with them. They worked great with our venue and cake vendor also. We would Highly recommend Bellisario.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Alexandria · Married on 11/11/2017

AMAZING! From start to finish to even after the wedding! Jennie is beyond wonderful! She is the sweetest person! My husband and I threw out ideas of what we wanted and she turned it into so much more! We were married 11/11/17 and my maid of honor still has her bouquet flowers looking beautiful in a vase (Mine are being preserved)! We are still receiving so many compliments from the ceremony decor to our reception! Jennie is truly amazing at what she does, so talented! She has become a great friend over the years and never lets me down! Bellisario is the ONLY place we will ever go to for flowers/floral arrangements/decorations and the ONLY place we will ALWAYS recommend! If you want QUALITY, STRESS FREE, and GUARANTEED stunning work, then Jennie and the team at bellisario’s is the only place to go!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Cortney · Married on 10/20/2017

If you truly don't want to worry about a thing, and have a beautiful, dream wedding choose this team!! Jenny & Ralph are my absolute favorite people to work with. The literally make dream come true. I walked into my reception and was just absolutely blown away. My husband was nearly brought to tears. I can't thank them enough for everything and will NEVER go anywhere else.

Sent on 10/23/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2017

Jennie was absolutely amazing. As soon as we sat down to talk about my vision, I felt like I was talking to a friend. She made the process go so smoothly. My bouquets came out GORGEOUS! It's hard to trust someone to do something for you without seeing it first. However, Jennie nailed my exact vision. I am so pleased with my whole experience!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Donna · Married on 06/17/2017

From the moment we had our first meeting to our wonderful beautiful wedding day the experience with Bellisario Florist absolutely outstanding they took my husband and my feelings and brought them all to life our room was absolutely stunning romantic soft everything we wanted we will be using Bellisario is for every family Occasion:-)

Sent on 06/26/2017

Kim · Married on 06/17/2017

Talk about bringing a vision to life! Ralph, Jennie and the whole Bellisario team are truly amazing! From our first consultation, we knew we were going to love what they would create for my daughter's wedding. In fact, I was so impressed, I hired them to do the Bridal Shower arrangements, as well. They exceeded our expectations for both events, by far. There was not a single detail over-looked. Every bride and mother of the bride knows how the wedding planning can be so stressful. Ralph and Jennie put us at ease by working with us every step of the way. And I will NEVER forget the look of happiness in my daughter's eyes when she saw the beautiful work of Bellisario at her venue. Needless to say, Ralph & Jennie will be called when it's time for a baby shower!

Sent on 07/06/2017
  • F

Fallon · Married on 10/15/2016

Where do I begin? Our wedding was 11/11/16 and I still talk about the wonderful business that is Bellisario. My husband and I, along with out wedding planner, met with Bellisario to go over our vision for our wedding, along with a budget. They were so easy to work with and stayed within our budget, yet somehow exceeded our expectations. When my bouquet arrived to my home, along with my bridesmaids, I knew the reception was going to be magical. Our flowers were as if they had been freshly picked and perfectly coordinated into the bundle that each of us had. The corsages and boutonnieres were beautiful and never drooped or fell apart. The reception was incredible with 3 different tiered centerpieces - each one more beautiful than the next. Words cannot explain from a bride's point-of-view how pleased and excited I was. Even my husband to this day talks about how perfect the arrangements were. The hall smelled amazing and as did our homes after as we brought home flowers, which again, lasted for quit some time.

Bellisario is a very professional, creative, friendly company who are able to bring a bride's vision together on a budget. My family will continue using them for milestone events in the years to come.

Sent on 01/16/2018
    Bellisario Florist 22
    Bellisario Florist 23
    Bellisario Florist 24
    Bellisario Florist 25
    Bellisario Florist 26

Angelina · Married on 10/07/2016

Bellisario went above and beyond to deliver beautiful & bountiful arrangements, bouquets etc. for our wedding this past October. My husband and I were left speechless when we walked in to our reception. Everything was stunning and exceeded all expectations; we knew they would do a great job... but wow... it was so much more! Our head table centerpieces, which were the focal point, were so gorgeous and I tried explaining my idea of them of how I wanted them to look; so I was blown away of how perfect they turned out. Each arrangement big & "small", in addition to the bouquets & boutonnieres, and table decor were very generously done; with more flowers/candles etc. than expected. Ralph, Kim, Jennie & Jim were all wonderful, accommodating & helpful. We are so happy with everything and it is a feeling we'll never forget walking into the DAC's dining room!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Maria · Married on 09/25/2016

Jennie from Bellisario and the whole staff was a pleasure to work with. They truly made my wedding dreams come true. Every detail we talked about came to life on my wedding day. My guest are still asking me where my flowers came from! My venue even has them on their preferred vendor list. All of the flowers where gorgeous, but my bouquet was stunning! The chuppah the set up was the prettiest people has ever seen! So so so happy with how everything turned out!

Sent on 09/28/2016
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 09/24/2016

If you're looking for the best in the business, Bellisario is it when it comes to flowers. This is a first class business ran by a first class family. I am really fussy when it comes to flowers and decorations and my mom and dad were even more fussy about the flowers for my wedding. We worked with Jennie at the beginning who is absolutely wonderful but ended up working primarily with Ralph who brought my wedding vision to life. He is a master of this art. When we went in to see a demo arrangement, my mom and I were BLOWN AWAY, he listened to everything we said and every way that we described it and he truly cares about making you happy and delivering exactly what you're looking for and beyond. From our flowers at church to the bouquets and all the reception masterpiece arrangements, not a detail was missed. Their work is extraordinary and you truly, truly feel like they value, care and respect you as a bride and honor the importance that that day is for you. Their work, quality of flowers, dedication to what they do and their stunning and truly exception vision for such beautiful arrangements and displays/presentations is the ultimate. They are a dream to work with!! And they truly made our day feel like a dream fantasy wedding. I will never forget my now husband and I walking into the Grand Ballroom ourselves at The Colony Club downtown to get the first look at the room setup and my husband's mouth was completely dropped and as he stood there like a deer in headlights he said while slowly gazing around the room "Oooohh mmyyy goddd, holy Bellisario, this is unbelievable." My parents had the exact same reaction as did all our guests. Truly unbelievable. I love this family and the whole Bellisario team who worked to make our day unforgettable. They are the BEST OF THE BEST.

Sent on 10/08/2016

I would be lost without Jennie and Ralph! If you are looking for amazing floral design from a company that truly cares about their clients-look no further. The Bellisario family treats you like family. Our floral for our wedding at the Rattlesnake Club in Detroit was absolutely breathtaking. They did everything I asked for and everything I wish I had asked for. The service and quality of their work is second to none. We are so happy with how everything turned out. Worth every dollar spent!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Dia · Married on 07/09/2016

I am so grateful and happy that I decided to book Bellisario for my floral needs. My reception flowers were so beautiful, all my guests loved it! I got a phone call the next day from a cousin of mine who's daughter is getting married asking who did my flowers and of course I gave them the contact info for Bellisario! Thank you Jennie for putting your bride's best interest first. She added flowers in areas that I didn't even request for at no extra charge because it would bring the whole look together. You are missing out on the most kind and best service in the Metro Detroit area if you do not book Bellisario for your wedding floral needs. They are stress free to work with and responds fast! I will book again for any floral needs in the future!!! Thank you so much Jennie and the whole Bellisario team!!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Michael · Married on 10/17/2015

We worked with Jennie Bellisario for our wedding and couldn't be happier! She was able to bring our nautical themed wedding to life! Everything looked amazing! We would highly recommend this for any floral event!

Sent on 10/30/2015
  • ajh1189

Allie · Married on 09/27/2015

To say that I was blown away by how amazing the flowers looked on my wedding day would be an understatement. Initially the owner of the store did a consultation with me a year before the wedding and he was able to perfectly grasp what I wanted. A month or so before the wedding I spoke with another consultant, Jennie, who would be working on our wedding. At first, this made me very concerned because I was unsure of whether or not she would be able to make the flowers as beautiful as I remembered them from a year before. However, she took a few photos I sent her and made my vision a reality. She is incredible and I'm so glad we went with Bellisario's for the flowers.

Sent on 10/17/2015

I worked with jennie and she was awesome she would get back to me very quickly and answered all my questions and made my view come to life with the help of her creative experience !

Sent on 09/30/2015

Melanie · Married on 05/29/2015

Jennie and Ralph I cannot thank you enough for the incredible work you did. The flowers for my wedding were absolutely beautiful! You both exceeded any expectations I had and made the planning process so easy!

Melanie Steeh ( Hurst )

Sent on 06/30/2015

Alyssa · Married on 04/18/2015

Bellisario florist was the best of the best. They worked within our budget and we got everything we wanted! Our flowers arrived on time and lasted all day. The flowers at the church were amazing and the employees who set them up with nothing but kind. When I walked into my venue I was floored. The centerpieces were beautiful and everything was set up the way I wanted. They even went a day early to set up my drapes behind the head table. They went above and beyond. Choose Bellisario!

Sent on 07/02/2015